Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/28/2002 1:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2002 9:38:09 PM EDT by sfoo]
[b]PLEASE!!! Don't post anymore personal info about this guy (like maps, etc). I'm sure he's having more fun that he wants right now in any case. Thanks! [/b] Today was another banner day for the stupid race. Somehow they manage to keep reproducing. Sigh.... Anyways, last week I got a new cell phone. Activated it, etc. Wonderful. Send my phone number to people I like, and want to call me. Two days later, someone from 925-776-2357 calls me. I have no idea who it is, but might be someone I know, so I answer it. "Hello?" "Agggwababbble Mujibur?" (yes, this person isn't speaking english, and I don't speak stupidese) "Uh...dude...you have the wrong number." Click. Whatever. Two minutes later, the phone rings again. Sure enough it's the wrong number guy again. Great...I don't answer. He doesn't leave a message. Phew. Monday, I'm sleeping in cuz I'm a lazy ass when the phone rings. Well, crud, that might be a recruiter, so I go to answer it. I hit talk: "Hello?" "Ooogggaally boogababbawa Mujibur?" "Not again....dude...this is still the wrong number." Click. F@#$ this, I'm going back to bed, it's not even 11 yet. Two minutes later......you guessed it, Dumb Ass is calling back. I turn the phone off and sleep well till noon. Which brings us to today. I'm actually up by ten, cuz I'm making some calls about jobs. In the middle of a few calls, phone rings. Without looking at the number, I answer it yet again.... "Hello?" "Ooggally Ooogally Mujibur?" "Not you again...look, stop calling me, this isn't the number you are trying to get ahold of." "Ooggally Ooogally Mujibur?" "Don't call again!" click. Ok, enough. I program his number into my phone, 925-776-2357, and save it under the name dumbass. He promoptly calls two minutes later. I think I'm going to hunt this idiot down and institute some Clue-by-four at this point. F@#$@#$ what is wrong with this loser.... I hang up before answering, he doesn't leave a message. Two minutes later....guess what...he's calling again! Geez...what's with this idiot? I answer: "F#@$ you numbnuts, stop calling me." Click. He seems to understand that. cool. I put the phone in the charger. Five minutes later.....he's calling back. Ok. whatever. This is getting out of hand. I hang up on him yet again. Five minutes later...... This is really getting old. I answer. "Wooga Wooga?" "Waggally woogally Mujibur?" "Mujibur?" "Ockabloogie bloogie blahblityblahbityblah..." Click. I hang up on him. What's strange is that he started talking like he knew me then, inspite of the previous 5 calls today....you'd think he'd figure it out at some point. But no. So now I've decided the next time he calls, I'm going to ask him when he's going to detonate the bomb, and where. Maybe then he'll stop calling, cuz he'll be afraid I'll report him to the FBI. In the mean time, that number again was: 925 776 2357. Have fun.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:03:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:06:26 PM EDT
LOL that was funny! i am also looking for a job so i feel your pain
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:07:26 PM EDT
Uhh, I don't know why this sprang to mind, but... What if you started calling HIM at "odd" hours and asking for "Steve"? A lot.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:09:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2002 1:11:29 PM EDT by JasonF]
Know anyone in Antioch? [URL]http://www.infospace.com/_1_33Z6TBR0VU7VOJ__info/wp/reverse.htm[/URL] Last name Murillo?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:10:01 PM EDT
Next time he calls answer "Federal Bureau of Investigation. Please hold while we trace your call.." (well, on second though, maybe not. Thats bound to get somebody in deep kimchee)
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2002 1:20:17 PM EDT by Big_Bear]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:17:12 PM EDT
I'll start with "Jihhaaaaaaaddd!!!" and work my way down. [:)] Of course, I also have his address now, I could send him the poop bomb......
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:17:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Big_Bear: Remember the "jackass" story? Start calling him and call him "jackass" or "dumbass" or whatever and hang up on him. Then when you're feeling down in the dumps you can call him for a cheap thrill. [devil]
View Quote
Now there's an idea. We can have an AR15.com telethon to 925-776-2357. Just call whenever you feel like it, say "oogly boogly?" and hang up. BTW - how many AR15.com users do we have?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:18:23 PM EDT
when this happens to you, after you get fed up have some fun with them on their time. We had something similar happening a few years back, this same woman would call in the afternoon 2-3 times one call after another and could NEVER figure out that she was obviously given a wrong number. She'd call and ask for somebody who didn't live there, we'd tell her "WRONG NUMBER". Sure enough, she'd call right back. After about the 5th time I was fed up, I said, "hold on one sec, I'll get him" I tossed the phone on the couch and went back to watching TV or doing whatever I was doing. Come back 10 minutes later and see if the person was still waiting, to my surprise SHE WAS STILL THERE! Being the nice guy that I am I said, "hold on just a sec, it will be a few more seconds, but he's coming." This time I dropped the phone on the couch and didn't come back, later I heard the buzzing of an off the hook phone. For some reason she stopped calling after that, don't know how long she waited but I can only hope it was a really long long distance call. I've been known to do the same to solicitors but I have a new favorite for whenever the phone company solicitors call. Phone solicitor asks: "hello, is the homeowner or person in charge of the phone bill there?" Me: "who's this?" Phone solicitor says: "this is MCI..." Me(quickly interrupting mid sentence): "I'm sorry, we don't have a phone" Phone solicitor: DEAD SILENCE If you do this just right, I swear you can almost hear the gears in their head turning over as they ponder that one. It's best to hang up during the silence that always comes after you deliver that knockout punch.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:19:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JasonF: Know anyone in Antioch? [URL]http://www.infospace.com/_1_33Z6TBR0VU7VOJ__info/wp/reverse.htm[/URL] Last name Murillo?
View Quote
He lives between DVDTracker and Troy. DVD's got a 50, we'll position him by the tracks 800 yds out and end this BS!!! [:D] (for the humor impaired, I'm kidding) Actually, the north side of the freeway isn't the greatest area, so i'm wondering if whoever had the number before me was dealing or something. Hmm...
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:22:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By uglygun: Me(quickly interrupting mid sentence): "I'm sorry, we don't have a phone" Phone solicitor: DEAD SILENCE
View Quote
I love this board. And if he called after 8pm or on a weekend ever, I'd let him hang, but I don't have that many cell minutes, darnit. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:24:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:25:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sfoo: I'll start with "Jihhaaaaaaaddd!!!" and work my way down. [:)] Of course, I also have his address now, I could send him the poop bomb......
View Quote
[:)]you called the shit, poop[:)] This happens to me too, so its not just in your area. I just hang up on'em. I like the FBI thing, but perhaps ATF would be better, or DEA [:D] DEA acter: Drug Enforcement Administration, How may i direct your call? Fool: Oooglie Boppoty Bip....... DEA acter: Are you on drugs? hey guys!, trace this one, might be a "winner". Speaking of stupid people, how about anyone with over a certain IQ be considered a minority? Lib-who is not the sharpest tool in the shed
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:58:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2002 1:59:32 PM EDT by ColonelKlink]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:04:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:10:50 PM EDT
I am laughing sooo hard Mrs. ByteTheBullet just came to the door and looked at me like I was going crazy. It very hard typing with watery eyes... I really needed to be cheered up today. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:13:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shaggy: Now there's an idea. We can have an AR15.com telethon to 925-776-2357. Just call whenever you feel like it, say "oogly boogly?" and hang up. BTW - how many AR15.com users do we have?
View Quote
I just called. [them] Angwaaa? [me] OOoogly boogly? [them] No. [me] Oooogely boogely? [them] No, no. [me] Ah, aagaha assahawa? [them] Agabaga, no. [me] Ah, aga. (hangup)
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:19:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By uglygun: Phone solicitor asks: "hello, is the homeowner or person in charge of the phone bill there?" Me: "who's this?" Phone solicitor says: "this is MCI..." Me(quickly interrupting mid sentence): "I'm sorry, we don't have a phone" Phone solicitor: DEAD SILENCE
View Quote
ROTFLMFAO Hmmm...you could always try to gross him out so he stops calling...like leave the phone on while your on the shitter...[:X*]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:19:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DVDTracker: Answer it like the whassup Budweiser commercial, "Jihaaaaad"!
View Quote
That is probably the funniest thing I have ever read here. LOL Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 2:31:45 PM EDT
I'm glad some of you liked my ploy for dumbfounding the phone solicitors. I was pretty happy with it too, when that solicitor called I just suddenly responded with "sorry, we don't have a phone." It wasn't something I had planned to do after meeting my wits end with previous solicitation calls. Funny thing was that my mom was only 8-10 feet away from me in the kitchen and overheard me saying that, she laughed pretty hard when I hung up. Her: "who was that?" Me: "some idiot solicitor asking about our phone bill" Her: "and you told them we don't have a phone" Me: "Yup"
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 3:23:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ColonelKlink: Hey guys, 1 word [s]dialpad.com[/s] it costs money now:(
View Quote
Ah that's ok. Anyone in 925 with a redialing FAX machine can make this guy hate his phone too. of course, I'd never suggest someone actually set their machine to 99 redials every 5 minutes and type his number. that would be evil.........like......Doctor Evil.......
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:15:29 PM EDT
I just called this guy, no answer..... Ill try back later.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:19:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:19:13 PM EDT
Thank God Ive finallt found a use for that 100 minute calling card.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:53:34 PM EDT
Dumbass won't answer. I wonder why not?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:17:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/29/2002 4:45:13 AM EDT by Tippie]
Just so nobody gets lost on the way there: Btw: Read the manual that came with your cellphone, I'm sure you can block numbers you don't want to be called from. From Tippie: This is too great of a thread to let it die....please, no more maps..... Lew
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:43:06 PM EDT
Updated....guess what!!!! I get a call a few minutes ago from a "Blocked ID" number. So I answer it. "Hello?" "Soobiedoobie whakka pu?" (OMG it's Him AGAIN!!) "JIIHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!" Click.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:47:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2002 6:52:50 PM EDT by Benjamin0001]
SFOO, What the hell are you doing?? Did you really look at that map??? Man that guy lives south of the railroad, you sure that isn't gonna be rough territory???? AND THREE BLOCKS FROM THE INTERSTATE.. THAT IS LOW PROPERTY VALUE STUFF THERE... I will bet you dollars to donuts that is Gang Territory. Ben
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:52:42 PM EDT
Gang, who cares about a stupid gang...we've got them outgunned and outclassed, we'll just set Lew up with the .50
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:54:21 PM EDT
You would get off the interstate and before you got one block north to Texas St. They would have stolen your wheels off your car; WHILE YOUR DRIVING!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:57:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Benjamin0001: I will bet you dollars to donuts that is Gang Territory. Ben
View Quote
Maybe. He's gotta get through Troy first. And as most folks should know by now, that's quite a bit to get through. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:29:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:39:44 AM EDT
From HecklersOnline (IM was posted) You: Hello Him: Oogie Boogie You: What are you wearing? Him: Oogie Boogie? You: OMG!! FIRE!! HELP ME!! Him: Ooogie Boogie? You: I'm burning! Help me!! Him: Oogie boogie? You: Wanna have phone sex? Him: OOGIE BOOGIE?!?!? Scott
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:06:13 PM EDT
LMAO........"don't have a phone." I wish I'd thought of that. I also like the "What are you wearing" response if the telemarketer is female; that one works like a charm.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:46:44 PM EDT
Just made the call: ring ring [ijit] Ay? [me] Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem? [ijit] (silence) [me] (insistently) Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem!! Oogly Boogly! [ijit] Allo?! (kids screaming in background, sound of phone changing hands) [new ijit] Allo? [me] Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem! Oogly Boogly! [new ijit] UH? [me] (desperately) Oogly Boogly! [new ijit] (Hispanic accent) You gotta wrong number, Ay? (click)
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:53:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QuietShootr: Just made the call: ring ring [ijit] Ay? [me] Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem? [ijit] (silence) [me] (insistently) Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem!! Oogly Boogly! [ijit] Allo?! (kids screaming in background, sound of phone changing hands) [new ijit] Allo? [me] Sakalakaloom Sakalakaleem! Oogly Boogly! [new ijit] UH? [me] (desperately) Oogly Boogly! [new ijit] (Hispanic accent) You gotta wrong number, Ay? (click)
View Quote
I love you guys. Oh, he called twice more over the weekend. He's got caller ID blocking now, though, so it doesn't show up on my phone as "Dumb Ass" anymore, either. At least one of my friends thought I had gone off the deepend when I answered "JIIIIIHHAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!" today. Heh. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:58:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87: Uhh, I don't know why this sprang to mind, but... What if you started calling HIM at "odd" hours and asking for "Steve"? A lot.
View Quote
Hey! Why bring me into this?
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:16:48 PM EDT
First call answer and hang up Second call some Mexican younger female answers Her: not understantable. Me: Hola! Her: Hola! Me: Mujibur! Her: Mujibur? Me: Mujibur! Her: uhhhh.... Me: Mujibur! Her: Habla Espanol? Me: Ein bichen Her: What are you asking? Me: Mujibur! Her: Nobody here. Me: Mujibur? Her: No Me: Hola! Her: Hola! Well she does speak some English, nice though. I think everyone should call. I'll try back later. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:28:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: Me: Hola!
View Quote
I think you're supposed to answer with "Bueno." I could be wrong, as Spanish isn't the language I speak.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:29:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: Second call some Mexican younger female answers
View Quote
Why doesn't she call me instead of the guy? Dang.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:34:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2002 8:54:19 PM EDT by Sweep]
[blue]Edited by Sweep. Please look at the post at the top of this page. I'm adding links to maps, names, and addresses.[/blue]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:06:56 PM EDT
Reminds me of my uncle's cellphone, soeone kept calling and asking for "Miguel", and since neither him or my aunt speak spanish, after about a week of these calls, he's swearing as loud as he can into his phone. This was about a year ago, right after my cousin had been born, so when my sister and I were visiting, they called again asking for Miguel....they handed the phone to my sister, who told them IN SPANISH that there wasn't a "miguel" here, and that they had the wrong number, and the dumbasses still didn't get it...I was LMAO because She kept telling them that he wasn't there, and that they had the wrong number, and they still didn't understand......The joys of being bilingual....you get to laugh at that many more dumbasses!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:40:37 PM EDT
LOL LOL LOL I just called and played a section from a Tommy Hopkins sales seminar I am listening to. They yeled something like "itch" but I think it started with a "B". LOL LOL LOL
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:18:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By uglygun: Phone solicitor asks: "hello, is the homeowner or person in charge of the phone bill there?" Me: "who's this?" Phone solicitor says: "this is MCI..." Me(quickly interrupting mid sentence): "I'm sorry, we don't have a phone" Phone solicitor: DEAD SILENCE
View Quote
I always cut them off and finish their sentences with silly stuff or start saying outrageous things like "THE ANTS ARE EATING MY EYES! THEY'RE TUNNELING INTO MY BRAIN! OH LORD MAKE THEM STOP!@#$" and then hang up. Since we've been financially strapped recently, we had started getting calls from bill collectors so we started screening all of our calls. They'd either not leave a message or leave one of those pre-recorded "Please call about your account. The number is <800 number in different voice>. Thank you." So, I'd get in the habit of answering it, and then when they'd ask if they could speak to my wife, I'd say "NO, YOU CERTAINLY MAY NOT! I KNOW SHE'S HAVING AN AFFAIR, AND I CAN SEE THROUGH THIS DISGUISE!" They'd never call back again. Another fun one would be to answer the phone and then hang up on them as soon as they'd sa something. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 11:19:32 PM EDT
Top Top