Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2002 11:21:32 AM EDT
Islamic terrorists consider Seattle an "easy target"

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020628/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/attacks_seattle_1&printer=1[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Not only easy but true. It aint called the Bastion of liberalism for nothing, and we know how the liberals are about self defense.

But this would be the worst mistake any terrorist could make. You never attack your friend behind enemy lines. The liberals makeup the largest group of their buddies, and if the liberals ever turn against terror, the gloves will come off. Even post 9/11, the liberals wanted to sing kumbayah with the Taliban.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#2]
shoot I'm going to a Mariners game on the 2nd
I better pack for the trip, better safe than sorry
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If memory serves me correctly (Looked at packing.org last week)  WA is a "shall issue" state for CC.   Also is shall issue for non residents for CC permits.   Sniped you should check it out.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
CCW & Shall Issue? Yes......

CCW At Safeco? No.....
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The mission of the Starbucks Army:
[img]http://www.starbucks.co.jp/ja/images/storefront1.jpg[/img]

[size=6]"This we'll defend"[/size=6]

Maybe this will drive property values down to the point where I could afford to live there again!

Semper Fi
Dave
Inglemoor H.S., Bothell, Wa
Class of '83

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If memory serves me correctly (Looked at packing.org last week)  WA is a "shall issue" state for CC.   Also is shall issue for non residents for CC permits.   Sniped you should check it out.  
View Quote

thanks for the heads up, I'll call to be sure.
Also I know I cant pack into Safeco field, Thanks again for your insite
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I lived in washington for almost 20 years. I remember when it was untainted with beautiful fir trees as far as anyone could see. People were civil, houses were affordable and there wasn't a Kalifornian in sight. On my 18th birthday, I went into a sporting goods store and purchased a Mossberg 12ga shotgun  and walked out with it the same day; Cash and carry. Now look what it has been reduced to. All the trees have been clear cut and replaced with rediculously overpriced houses, whiney liberals,Kalifornia transplants and weapon bans galore. Its enough to bring a tear to my eye.

I don't think I'll ever go back to WA. So much has changed that I don't even recognize it anymore. It seems just like another extension of PRK with a little less sun. Rather, I will always remember Washington for what it once was. How depressing. [V]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't mind the terrorist blowing up Seattle. The liberal bastards deserve it.  I just hope if they do blow it up it is not on a day my buddies and I are over on that side of the mountains attending the Puyallup gun show.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Cav Vet is right, that would be REALLY dumb on their part to attack the people who have been protecting them all this time
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It seems just like another extension of PRK with a little less sun. Rather, I will always remember Washington for what it once was
View Quote

Its got to be better than where your living now.  I'm a kali-ban transplant myself, but I add to the pro-gun, conservative Christian populace.  I went through my old home town a few weeks ago and visited one of the gun shops I use to buy from 5 years ago.  NO ar-15's anywhere on the shelves, or Browning HP's (among a few others).  Here in WA I can, and do own both.
What ever possessed you to move to kali-ban?

This state is shockingly full of liberals, but it's VERY difficult to overturn gun freedoms here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cav Vet is right, that would be REALLY dumb on their part to attack the people who have been protecting them all this time
View Quote

They dont care, its all america to them!  They even hate the stupid liberals that argue for them.  They see them as panny waist, mamma's boy, spoiled rich kid wuss's!
No wait....maybe thats how I see them?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#13]
As long as Frasier and Niles are guarding Seattle, the citizens have nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As long as Frasier and Niles are guarding Seattle, the citizens have nothing to worry about.
View Quote

Lions, tigers and bears oh my.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't mind the terrorist blowing up Seattle. The liberal bastards deserve it.  I just hope if they do blow it up it is not on a day my buddies and I are over on that side of the mountains attending the Puyallup gun show.
View Quote

If there are, in fact, Law Enforcement/ Federal monitors here now, I trust that they'll flag this one.

Flash, if you've got another person to agree with this sort of treacherous thought, then you'll qualify as a domestic terrorist under the new FBI protocols!!!

I hope they get you.  Soon.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I lived in washington for almost 20 years. I remember when it was untainted with beautiful fir trees as far as anyone could see. People were civil, houses were affordable and there wasn't a Kalifornian in sight. On my 18th birthday, I went into a sporting goods store and purchased a Mossberg 12ga shotgun  and walked out with it the same day; Cash and carry. Now look what it has been reduced to. All the trees have been clear cut and replaced with rediculously overpriced houses, whiney liberals,Kalifornia transplants and weapon bans galore. Its enough to bring a tear to my eye.

I don't think I'll ever go back to WA. So much has changed that I don't even recognize it anymore. It seems just like another extension of PRK with a little less sun. Rather, I will always remember Washington for what it once was. How depressing. [V]
View Quote

What the heck are you droning on about???

The only "firearms ban galore" here is that we can't have most of the Class III toys. And it's been that way for years and years. Other than that, it's wide open. I can walk into almost any gun store and buy an evil black rifle. Cash and carry. We also have shall-issue CCW. And with my CWP permit, handgun purchases are cash and carry, too. No stupid list of state approved handguns we are allowed to purchase, either. Pre-ban hi-cap magazines evey where, too.

Yes, the areas immediately surounding the Everett-Tacoma corridor are being overun by Kalifornicators and are pretty crowded and fucked up, but get outside of that area and we still have vast expanses of forested mountains, rolling farmlands, and prairies.

You should really get out a little more often before accusing any other states of being an extension of your self-created hell hole.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
                       I don't mind the terrorist blowing up Seattle. The liberal bastards deserve it. I just hope if they do blow it up it is
                       not on a day my buddies and I are over on that side of the mountains attending the Puyallup gun show.

If there are, in fact, Law Enforcement/ Federal monitors here now, I trust that they'll flag this one.

Flash, if you've got another person to agree with this sort of treacherous thought, then you'll qualify as a domestic terrorist
                 under the new FBI protocols!!!

I hope they get you. Soon.
View Quote

IMHO

Lighten up.  I was just kidding.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#18]
BTT for the LEO community.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
IMHO
Lighten up.  I was just kidding.
View Quote

Oh sure, you say that now, but we're on to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top