Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2002 4:07:33 PM EDT
Due to the busyness at work(no excuse), I allowed my CCW to expire.  Then, just when I was figguring I'd have to do the process al over again(VERY easy and painless, just takes 2 weeks to get it), I get a letter from the Sherriff saying I had expired, and I could send in my check($7.50!!!)if I wanted to renew by mail.  So, due to the busyness, and my procrastination(no excuse), I let that letter sit for 2 weeks.  2 days ago, TWO DAYS AGO, I mailed it in, thinkiing I'd probably be told to take a leap and apply again.  Oh no, today, TODAY, I get my new licence in the mail.  Now that, my brothers in arms, is how it should be!!!  Of course, I don't feels there should BE any licencing or restriction, but since the hoops are so easy to jump through, I jump.  Man, I love this place![:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey lostwildcat I'm from Shelby Co. too (Calera)going to Columbiana tommorrow to renew mine, also stop by the hunting club and do some shooting, where in Shelby Co. you from ?... [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top