Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/27/2002 6:51:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/27/2002 7:08:24 AM EDT by NOVA5]
[url]http://syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1025084165292560.xml[/url] Have they forgone fire saftey for gun hatred/fear classes? I really feel sorry for the family. and for the 4 year old who will never get to experience life. Guns, hot cars & fast women or viceversa, ect. Even thou I do not belive in god (he has given me no reason, and crap like this just affirms the fact hes a farce) I will say a prayer for this family. --edit--
News clip As a 7-year-old, the boy cannot be placed in the secure Hillbrook Detention Facility while the case is pending, according to Rivizzigno and Hedges. If officials decide to remove him from his home, a foster home would be an option but no foster parent is likely to want to take in a child with a potential for setting fires, Rivizzigno said.
View Quote
I sure wouldn't take the little pyromaniac. Set him on fire, eye for an eye.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:26:20 AM EDT
I wonder how long before theey try to ban fire, you know, for the children. Keving67
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:27:45 AM EDT
Ban fire? Hmmmm Not to hijack this thread...but?? Does anyone still have the famed "YOU CAN'T BRING FIRE ON A PLANE" story?? I could use a good laugh again and it is a classic!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:30:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:34:26 AM EDT
Ok so maybe I am old fashioned ( I will admit that) However. Parents....different last names. GRANDMA is 44.. Well 44 - 7 is 37!! So Grandma was 37 when the kid was born??!! Damn so lets divide 37 by two for an average of 18.5. Hmmm Kids having kids is all I can say!!! This is the result. ( not to be missconstrued as a slam against ALL teen mothers....just most of them)
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:40:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha:
Originally Posted By Stormbringer: Does anyone still have the famed "YOU CAN'T BRING FIRE ON A PLANE" story??
View Quote
Just for you, Stormbringer: [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=65243]Flaming Backpack Story[/url]
View Quote
Oh god....the pain.....the tears!! Thanks Brouhaha!!
Top Top