Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 6/26/2002 3:15:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 3:16:32 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=585&ncid=753&e=1&u=/nm/20020626/sc_nm/health_semen_dc_1]Hormones in Semen Shown to Make Women Feel Good [/url] [i]Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good... "Some of these have been detected in a woman's blood within hours of exposure to semen," the magazine said. The scientists suspect semen will have the same effect on women [red]regardless of how they are exposed to it.[/red][/i] [b]YEAH Baby!!![/b][bounce] Hey baby, you feeling down? Ya' know I got somethin that'll make it AAAAAALLL better. [sex] Be a good girl and open wide... this is some medicine that'll go down REEEEAAAL smooth-like. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:17:29 PM EDT
I wonder if these hormone can be adsorbed throught the stomach too?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:19:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM: I wonder if these hormone can be adsorbed throught the stomach too?
View Quote
Scientist say "...regardless of how they are exposed to it."
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:21:39 PM EDT
Damn those Navy Guys. They get all the breaks.... [;)] Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:24:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 3:43:43 PM EDT by rainman]
I suppose the face counts then. And breasts too?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:25:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 3:26:56 PM EDT by Benjamin0001]
Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good
View Quote
.... DOes it appear to you guys that these Scientists have never been laid???.... Ben DR1:Hmmm, What strange behavior from that female over there. DR2: Hmmm, yes indeed very strange indeed?? DR1: My god man what is that male home sapien doing to that female?? DR2: I don't know here I will get in closer and look. DR1: What do you see??? DR2: Well it doesn't appear that expression she has on her face is comming from this rather large object the Male has placed inside the female.. DR3: Well that does it we will have to get to the bottom of this.. After 5 years of study..... DR1: Well it turns out that the funny look on her face was because of this substance that the Large Object projects into the female... DR3: HMMMMMMMM... Good grief...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:26:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Benjamin0001:
Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good
View Quote
.... DOes it appear to you guys that these Scientists have never been laid???.... Ben DR1:Hmmm, What strange behavior from that female over there. DR2: Hmmm, yes indeed very strange indeed?? DR1: My god man what is that male home sapien doing to that female?? DR2: I don't know here I will get in closer and look. DR1: What do you see??? DR2: Well it doesn't appear that expression she has on her face is comming from this rather large object the Male has placed inside the female.. DR3: Well that does it we will have to get to the bottom of this.. After 5 years of study..... DR1: Well it turns out that the funny look on her face was because of this substance that the Large Object projects into the female... DR3: HMMMMMMMM, VEWY INTEWESTING.... Good grief...
View Quote
ROFLMAO!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:27:21 PM EDT
Top Top