Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/25/2002 11:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 12:05:40 AM EDT by sfoo]
From [url]http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/2002/20020624.html[/url]: Portman's Lesbian Lust Sensual Star Wars babe Natalie Portman has feelings for other women. The stunning actress who plays Senator Amildala in Attack Of The Clones announced that, although she has never explored her lesbian fantasies, she would not rule it out. The sexy stunner, who once dated Moby, claimed that although her personality is more compatible with men she wouldn't want to close herself off to girl only action. She says, "I've never dated a woman or anything like it. But I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with and why would you close yourself off to 50-per-cent of people?" [img]http://natalieempire.free.fr/rs06.jpg[/img] There is a god.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:02:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 4:02:57 AM EDT by Waverunner]
Much better. Typical Long Island chick.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:05:09 AM EDT
wow cool!! shes hot.. should we get this started again??
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:06:38 AM EDT
No, this will not be BotD.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:11:12 AM EDT
Ahh who cares what she thinks about guns, that can be changed. But to see her makin out with another chick.... OMG I think I gotta go rub one out just at the mention of that gurgle..drool..[Homer]Mmmmm.. Lesbians.. RRRawrrr[/Homer][sex]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:38:42 AM EDT
Thats a better picture than the preggy one! did I mention that I think she is hot??
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:44:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MAHABALI: did I mention that I think she is hot??
View Quote
No, but that's pretty much why I posted this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:19:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:39:17 AM EDT
Kinda skeezy looking IMHO. I prefer the Betty Page look.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:48:56 AM EDT
I don't like her knees.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:00:49 AM EDT
Teeny-boppers.....
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:02:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By kpel308: Well, to stop all of this onanism dead in its tracks: Two words. Rosie. O'Donnell. Sorry, fellas. It was for your own good, to prevent calluses and blisters.
View Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Do you know what that does to a man???? My girlfiend is coming to visit next week; I hope I'm recovered by then....
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:16:30 AM EDT
Publicity stunt. Hollywood is about self-promotion, ALWAYS keeping your name in the public eye. Its NOT a bad thing in Hoolywood if people hate you. The WORST thing that people in Hollywood can have happen to them is to be irrelevant - to be obscure. "Lesbian" is vogue today - and about the only thing that can get a desensitized generation talking about you. Time was, standing in such a pose, NEVER MIND appearing in a black teddy would make headline news. Today, its lesbo love lies. Give it 20 years. Hollywood stars will be spreading false rumors they raped a ferret and killed 20 kindegarteners with an ice pick just to make sure everyone is talking about them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:35:13 AM EDT
How old is she? Seems like she was in a few kids movies a few years ago. Another child star who grows up and starts whoring herself out. I hate Hollywood, some of the most disfunctional, worthless people there are.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:59:02 AM EDT
Your sig line is plagiarism, hg112!!!!!!!! That was MY joke!!!!!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:02:58 AM EDT
Just another Harvard educated pelt licker. Shame.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:17:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Pangea: Kinda skeezy looking IMHO.
View Quote
You say it like it's a BAD thing...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:37:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hg112: How old is she? Seems like she was in a few kids movies a few years ago. Another child star who grows up and starts whoring herself out. I hate Hollywood, some of the most disfunctional, worthless people there are.
View Quote
She just turned 21 this month. I think she's hot but I do know that she's an anti also. Pity... :(
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:44:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Publicity stunt. Hollywood is about self-promotion, ALWAYS keeping your name in the public eye. Its NOT a bad thing in Hoolywood if people hate you. The WORST thing that people in Hollywood can have happen to them is to be irrelevant - to be obscure. "Lesbian" is vogue today - and about the only thing that can get a desensitized generation talking about you. Time was, standing in such a pose, NEVER MIND appearing in a black teddy would make headline news. Today, its lesbo love lies. Give it 20 years. Hollywood stars will be spreading false rumors they raped a ferret and killed 20 kindegarteners with an ice pick just to make sure everyone is talking about them.
View Quote
And once again [b]g-man[/b] sticks the landing and nails it with a "10.0" perfect post. [^]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:46:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Your sig line is plagiarism, hg112!!!!!!!! That was MY joke!!!!!!! [}:D]
View Quote
That depends on your definition of plagiarism. I have no knowledge of that event. I'll have my people contact your people so we can touch base on that issue. [whacko] Graduate: Bill Klinton school of doublespeak.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:52:25 AM EDT
The Macallan: (taking a bow) Posting among high caliber thinkers such as yourself has elevated my "game." graduate hg112- The student becomes the teacher. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:55:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:00:55 AM EDT
Didn't Portman play the little girl with Leon in "The Professional"? And she hates guns? Why is that all of Hollyweird hates guns but will build their whole career on violence and guns portrayed in films? Sting is the same way and he did part of the soundtrack for that film.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:01:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:08:56 AM EDT
I am sure that she will be a beautiful woman , if she can keep herself out of trouble???? But alas, Judy Garland is known for more then just the Wizard of Oz...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:13:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rtech2: [red]Why is that all of Hollyweird hates guns but will build their whole career on violence and guns portrayed in films?[/red]
View Quote
Who wants to go first? Okay - I'll go. [u]Hollywoodspeak Answer[/u]: "You see [b]rtech2[/b], it's a very deep and complicated phenomenon of vastly intricate and sophisticated underpinnings, the likes of which an untrained and uncouth commoner such as yourself really have no ability to comprehend seeing as you're just a small-minded, dimwitted cog in the machinery of the vast right-wing conspiracy. No go back to your trailerpark, open that can of Old Milwaukee and finish watching [i]Walker, Texas Ranger[/i]." [u]English Translation[/u]: "Hypocrisy"
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:15:38 AM EDT
She'd be nowhere if it wasn't for those pedophiles who made a big deal out of her Lolita thing in "The Professional" Pretty faces are all over the place, and hers isn't that great, plus it's all she's got.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:26:27 AM EDT
I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship. I could be wrong but IIRC, this info came from a publicity stint for the episode 1 Star Wars movie.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:17:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By wiggy762: I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship.
View Quote
So is that why garandman does not like her? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:57:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By wiggy762: I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship. I could be wrong but IIRC, this info came from a publicity stint for the episode 1 Star Wars movie.
View Quote
This was pretty available info after she was in Leon (aka The Professional). So, now, anyone want to come out and post some definate proof she's anti? Haven't seen or heard anything about that yet. Of course, not watching TV allows me the luxury of being able to think still.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:32:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sfoo:
Originally Posted By wiggy762: I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship. I could be wrong but IIRC, this info came from a publicity stint for the episode 1 Star Wars movie.
View Quote
This was pretty available info after she was in Leon (aka The Professional). So, now, anyone want to come out and post some definate proof she's anti? Haven't seen or heard anything about that yet. Of course, not watching TV allows me the luxury of being able to think still.
View Quote
No kidding, everyone says she is anti, but this is the only place ive ever heard that. where are you getting this from?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:54:51 PM EDT
Hmm I wonder about the dual citizenship part. She should be over 18 now, shouldn't it be time for her stint in the IDF? Or is she exempt cause she also holds US citizenship? Or does she just consider herself to wealthy for that?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:02:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Green_Furniture: Just another Harvard educated pelt licker. Shame.
View Quote
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif[/img]
Top Top