Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/25/2002 1:00:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/26/2002 11:48:16 AM EDT by Javak]
(sing to the tune of "Ballard of the Green Beret") Security badges upon their chests They are mammals Westec's best Ogling chicks selling lemonade These are Mall Ninja Brigade Tactical sneakers on their feet Ninjas ready for CQB Infra-red on while people spends They're so sweet I crap my pants MP5's hanging from their side One false move kiss your butt good-bye Retail security is Ninjas' game In polyester pants they are never lame Ninjatsu they know by heart Hooligans better not get smart Cut off their heads, they can't make no bail Far far away I hear guitars wail In the morning they open doors Busting their ass and saving yours They all finished the seventh grade Only these are Mall Ninja Brigade [edited to correct grammatical error]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:17:43 PM EDT
That's aewsome and original Keving67
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:21:15 PM EDT
You know... Even in Colorado, this is funny. Very Funny. Goes on [url=www.mallninja.com]The Website[/url]when I get back in town.[:D] Juggernaut
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:24:44 PM EDT
That is cool, and in cool I mean....... You could submit it to MallNinja.com. They probably ask to remove the parts about you crapping your pants and hearing guitars wail since they are somewhat proprietary to RealUltimatePower.net. [:(]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:26:34 PM EDT
Ballard? That's a neighborhood in Seattle.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:30:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boomholzer: That is cool, and in cool I mean....... You could submit it to MallNinja.com. They probably ask to remove the parts about you crapping your pants and hearing guitars wail since they are somewhat proprietary to RealUltimatePower.net. [:(]
View Quote
Proprietary as a Carbon15 Bolt. I'll just put it in there, and hope no one notices-unless of course, Javak WANTS to re-write it. Ninja pop culture is on the rise again anyhow(must remember to write article about this for MallNinja.com, along with the Ultimate Zombie Shotgun setup article I'm too lazy to write...), so trying to segment this person's ninja funnyness from that one's is rather futile. I'd say there's enough references to Mall Ninjas to make it on the fan subs page. Now, if you [i]want[/i] it to become the OFFICIAL ballad of Mall Ninjas Everywhere(R)(hint, hint), then give it another try without RealUltimateInfluences[:D] Juggernaut
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:30:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boomer: Ballard? That's a neighborhood in Seattle.....
View Quote
and the guy who found the Titanic.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:35:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boomer: Ballard? That's a neighborhood in Seattle.....
View Quote
It is also the name of a now closed school in Clark County Missouri. medcop
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:07:29 PM EDT
I thought RealUltimatePower.com is now defunct or something. It just wouldn't be funny without crapping my pants or guitar wailing, though. The only reference missing is the pee-pee part. I kinda ran dry at that point (no pun intended). If anyone's to get upset over this, it's Westec Security (a real rent-a-cop outfit) I shall meditate and make the song OFFICIAL.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:37:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/27/2002 9:25:35 AM EDT by Javak]
The Ballard of Mall Ninja, take II Security badges upon their chests Security men America's best Ogling chicks selling lemonade These are Mall Ninja Brigade Tactical sneakers on their feet Ninjas ready for CQB Ninjatsu they know by heart Bought training manuals from WalMart MP5's hanging from their sides Infra-red on, they can see her thighs Retail security is Ninjas' game In polyester pants they are never lame Uniforms got white sugar dust One more donut their guts will bust Patrolling mall in little golf cart 'Cuz the food court is just too far In the morning they open doors Busting theirs and saving yours They all finished the seventh grade Only these are Mall Ninja Brigade
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:46:22 PM EDT
Dude, I love that song, and by love I mean I really want to get that song liquored up and treat it like a coy altar boy. Mazeltov, or is that Help! Mary!.
Top Top