Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/25/2002 8:40:39 AM EDT
See this story [url]http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20020624_1785.html[/url] He has vowed to block all judicial appointments unless he gets his way. He must not be planning to run for reelection or he is very stupid. I don't believe the people of Arizona would reelect this fool. Of course, I didn't think the people of NY would elect Hitlery. He really fooled some people and has he ever turned into the enemy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:48:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:51:01 AM EDT
I wonder if this guy is losing it ?
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 9:04:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 12:36:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: I wonder if this guy is losing it ?
View Quote
No, he's turning into a Democrat. If the GOP were to regain control of the Senate by one vote (and he's still around) I bet dollars to doughnuts that he would switch to Independent or Democrat.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:03:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By loonybin: No, he's turning into a Democrat. If the GOP were to regain control of the Senate by one vote (and he's still around) I bet dollars to doughnuts that he would switch to Independent or Democrat.
View Quote
Loonybin ain't so loony. Call him Propheticbin.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:15:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: I hope he dies soon. It is so sad when a Veteran of our military turns into a traitor. [pissed]
View Quote
I wish he would have rotted in Vietnam....
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:16:43 PM EDT
He's the fuckin' Manchurian Candidate
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:07:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: I don't believe the people of Arizona would reelect this fool.
View Quote
Of course they will. Incumbents rarely lose and you underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:17:22 PM EDT
It's a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:29:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By loonybin: No, he's turning into a Democrat. If the GOP were to regain control of the Senate by one vote (and he's still around) I bet dollars to doughnuts that he would switch to Independent or Democrat.
View Quote
No... HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DEMOCRAT!! He just calls himself a Republican, because that is the only way he could get elected. Unfortunately I did vote for him the FIRST time (wolf in sheeps clothing). But [B]NEVER[/B] again!!!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:41:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By jakesdadjake: He's the fuckin' Manchurian Candidate
View Quote
That about sums it up, although as time goes by I have a difficult time seeing McCain as a victim. I wonder if he just hates Bush or he really is a liberal in disguise? In any case, I hope the residents of AZ have better luck ousting this POS than we have had ousting Feinstein.
Top Top