Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 9:48:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:56:48 PM EDT
Hey DVD, Just got back from AZ a couple hours ago. Found out wife is having the widow company come out tomorrow morning, sometime between 8 and 11. Great huh? I could probably do something more local, but Sac Valley might be a stretch time wise. If he comes early and we can be back by 4ish I can probably do it. Yes, I am a biotch. [:P] I'll email you if he comes early, but if they were reliable this wouldn't be the fourth time they are coming out. [rolleyes] I'm all good next week though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:12:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters: Hey DVD, Found out wife is having the widow company come out tomorrow morning.
View Quote
There may not be a next week for you if that's the correct spelling [:P]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:16:51 PM EDT
Hah, Freudian slip. [:P] Window person. We've had leaking around a couple that weren't sealed properly even after the second time they came out. So we want them to fix the seal and do some water damage repair. I think the guy coming tomorrow is just coming to inspect, so I don't think that it will take long, just depends on when he arrives. Wife was supposed to be here to meet him but got called into work. So hey, I just follow orders. If he is gone early, I'll email you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:36:14 PM EDT
Are you speaking of a specific shooting range in sacramento valley? Or a "shootin' spot" ? I guess it doesn't matter, I don't even have a rear sight yet for my FABortion-10. Where do you guys shoot at in the Bay Area?
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:58:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 10:44:22 AM EDT
Top Top