Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 9:48:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey DVD,

Just got back from AZ a couple hours ago.  Found out wife is having the widow company come out tomorrow morning, sometime between 8 and 11. Great huh?  I could probably do something more local, but Sac Valley might be a stretch time wise.  If he comes early and we can be back by 4ish I can probably do it. Yes, I am a biotch. [:P] I'll email you if he comes early, but if they were reliable this wouldn't be the fourth time they are coming out. [rolleyes]

I'm all good next week though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey DVD,
Found out wife is having the widow company come out tomorrow morning.
View Quote

There may not be a next week for you if that's the correct spelling [:P]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hah, Freudian slip. [:P]  Window person.  We've had leaking around a couple that weren't sealed properly even after the second time they came out.  So we want them to fix the seal and do some water damage repair.  I think the guy coming tomorrow is just coming to inspect, so I don't think that it will take long, just depends on when he arrives.  Wife was supposed to be here to meet him but got called into work. So hey, I just follow orders.  If he is gone early, I'll email you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you speaking of a specific shooting range in sacramento valley?  Or a "shootin' spot" ?

I guess it doesn't matter, I don't even have a rear sight yet for my FABortion-10.

Where do you guys shoot at in the Bay Area?
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top