Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2002 8:07:53 PM EDT
S.A.F.E. Gun Rights Conference

Second Amendment is For Everyone
This Saturday, June 29th

http://ru_safe.tripod.com/

This Election Cycle's S.A.F.E. Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Metrocenter at I-17 and Peoria Avenue in North Phoenix - from 2pm to 6pm Saturday, June 29th, 2002.

Any donation gets you in. Dinner is on your own at the hotel restaurant. Please RSVP so that a larger room can be obtained in time should the need become apparent.

Featured Speakers so far are:

Sheriff Richard Mack - He is now a touring speaker for Gun Owners of America (GOA) and will be discussing his family's upcoming battle with Maricopa County Attorney Richard Romley, as well as many other important right to keep and bear arms (RKBA) issues that face us across the country and here in Arizona.

Jim Sharpe - Arizona's #1 morning show host on 620AM KTAR - Jim Sharpe has introduced more
people to a regular dose of the importance of personal gun ownership in Arizona than anyone.

Attorney Marc Victor - A pro-freedom individual who will share his knowledge and insight on many
criminal matters involving gun usage and possession. He also has current gun cases that have a great deal of potential for a lot of fun that he wants to share with all of you activists and potential activists  here in Arizona.

Ernest Hancock - A freedom fighter who will update you on his Special Action in the Arizona Supreme Court that challenges all gun laws in the State of Arizona.

Rick DeStephens and Tim Weaver - Will update all of the benefits of focusing on one small city in an effort to gain respect for gun rights. This will be fun, very informative and of particular interest to those wishing to have an impact on their local municipality anywhere in the state.

The Candidates - The only candidates allowed at the podium will be those that will consent to having their color photograph taken with a black, pistol gripped, detachable magazine semi-automatic rifle,... or better :) SAFE Candidates must be willing to display their support for an uncompromising stance on the
2nd Amendment in a photograph and to a room full of gun-rights activist or it is the opinion of SAFE supporters that they can not be trusted to stand up against the pressure of a media hostile to the ownership of such defensive weapons once in office. The color photograph is going to separate the pretenders from the faithful.

Special Musical Entertainment - The Cartridge Family Band http://www.cartridgefamilyband.com/

All candidates for various offices in the State of Arizona that wish to qualify for speaking at the SAFE Conference should reply to this e-mail so that you can be slotted a spot in the program and promoted as a speaker.

The hotel understands that sidearms will be present and only asks that they remain on your person and that no commercial activity be conducted (no setting up a table for gun trading please :) and that all laws are obeyed. They
should be commended for their reasonableness on this matter.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
bumpity
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
As a future Arizona citizen, I've got two things to say:

1.  Woo hoo!  This gives me a good bit of hope regarding my move and my new fellow Arizona citizens.  [:)]

2.  Doh!  I wish I was in town to attend.  [:(]

Mike
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]
If you can't attend, please spread the word via your e-mails lists.

If you can attend, please spread the word via your e-mail lists.

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top