Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2002 6:50:52 PM EDT
I had an order shipped to me on April 30.  The order included 5000 Win. Mag. Rifle Primers.  Today I opened the box and low and behold, in the clearly marked WLRM cardboard box there were five Win. Small Pistol Magnum primers.  The box was taped up and everything.

My question is will they take these back?  I have no use for Mag. small pistol primers.  Does anybody know who I should talk to?

Thanks,
frisco

I called Wideners at 8:30 this morning and they are shipping out the new primers today with a box to ship back the others...Great customer service and I will recommend them in the future.

Thanks Wideners!
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If you paid by CC,send the wrong stuff back,they either take it back,I'd think they do, OR you contest it costing them $25$.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]
You only have so long to contest it, but they should take it back if it's their mistake.  

You should always check what you buy immediately, especially if you buy things mail order.  I've had a few DVD's that didn't work in my DVD player or my DVD-ROM drive that I'm SOL on because I didn't open them to watch until a month or so after.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
frisco,
Widener's has a hi standard when it comes to customer service. You can call them at 800-615-3006. I sent them a copy of this thred and they are awaiting your call. You should have no problem with the return.
BTW, they have a quanity of ProMag AR15 20rd mags....5 for $60.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
btt...update at the top!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top