Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 5:07:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be two episodes back to back, that's what they did last night.    First was an Eddie Bauer Explorer that they turned into a garbage truck then in the 2nd episode they turned the limo into a fire engine.

I was most impressed with the dude who turned the input shaft and hub for the water pump.

Let me know what tonight's episodes are so I can know whether they are worth recording or not, pretty tired from staying up late last night and then having to work at 4AM this morning.   Can't stay up late tonight again cause I got work again at the same time tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
As a firefighter, I loved the limo/fire truck episode. That 1250 GPM pump is a hunk of metal!

Yeah the guy that machined the hub was good.

Funky little bike for someone with a big ass though!

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
That show was sweeeeeet. I wanna see the one when they turn the Mustang into a lawn mower.  

How about that guys car wreck they showed!  OUCH!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top