Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well I went ahead "Seige of the Dead" looks like a good movie. Sorry to dig this thread up.
View Quote

Never heard of it.  Is it an indy, or one of those straight to tape jobbies?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It is an indie/amateur movie.

Actually has a good storyline and characters. And guns.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
My absolute favorite way to take out zombies in Quake 1 was using the double shotgun with 'quad damage' activated.  Very cool for QCB and none of the risks from using grenades or rockets.

BTW, the 'Fiends' didn't scare me nearly as much as the 'Shamblers' did.  Super nailgun time for those puppies.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Now, as anyone who's played [URL=http://www.planethalflife.com/manke/]They Hunger[/URL] knows, killing zombies is a simple matter of hitting them in the head (or neck, in the case of headless zombies) with basically anything you have. In this vein, I would suggest a .22 with a Buttload (TM) of ammunition. When you finally do run out of ammunition, your gun can be used as a club for sometime after; though your shovel and crowbar are greatly preferred.

In case you run into Half-Life zombies, I would suggest you shoot all Headcrabs you see, as they are the responsible party. Alternatively, you can travel to Xen and exterminate the mother headcrab.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Now now, if you truly have a serious zombie problem, the proper tactic isn't to take out all the zombies.

While it has been hinted at in this thread before, the TRUE source of the problem is that you have a [b]foul necromancer running afoot![/b]

Simply find the creepy looking guy dressed in long black robes who smells like death and plug him!  The zombies will disintegrate in due time.

Unless they are ju-ju zombies, in which case, lock and load!  [heavy]  Don't forget to burn the corpses before they re-animate!

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
5) Be willing to shoot zombie kids, puppy dogs, and your dead wife Ethel. They all want to eat you. Don't worry, it's nothing personal, and the same goes for them. Shoot now, apologize later.
View Quote
Oh, great.  Ethel never wanted to eat me when she was alive, but now she's dead I'm a candidate for a zombie BJ?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:20:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, I can't believe this thread is still floating around!

Truly worth a good laugh!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]
One thing, no lie.
Ethel's as frigid as an Eskimo Pie.
She's cool in bed.
Well, she oughta be because Ethel's dead.
- Cold Ethel (Alice Cooper)
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#9]
If you get a chance check out the trailer for the movie. I looks pretty good. I think I some AR15.com members in the movie.

view video here
[url]http://www.leadrainentertainment.com/downloads.htm[/url]

See pics here
[url]http://www.leadrainentertainment.com/illustratedactingcredits.htm[/url]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top