Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2002 4:32:18 PM EDT

Was over at assault web and reading some of the scary threads over there and started wondering if the Patriot movement was really a group of people really concerned with the direction of this nation's destiny or if they are just a bunch of angry old men playing kids gmaes in the woods. This isn't meant to be a troll thread, just curious.

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's a bunch of government plants attempting to coerce the two or three online folks who really believe in the constitution to out themselves so they can bust another "militia" and all get promoted and packaged out of their agency before the congressional hearing, taking lucrative jobs in the civilian market.  Or something like that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to agree with Sfoo on this , we ....er... I mean they being the real patriot would never put their plans out on a public forum for the fine people of our federal law enforce agencies to find .
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think it's a bunch of government plants attempting to coerce the two or three online folks who really believe in the constitution to out themselves so they can bust another "militia" and all get promoted and packaged out of their agency before the congressional hearing, taking lucrative jobs in the civilian market.  Or something like that.
View Quote

Agreed, it's a government conspiracy.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
For some reason the Patriot "Movement" makes me think of taking a dump.
No matter what you think of the beliefs, the name is ill advised.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For some reason the Patriot "Movement" makes me think of taking a dump.
No matter what you think of the beliefs, the name is ill advised.
View Quote

Does this have anything to do with the Captain's Log?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top