Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/22/2002 10:43:34 AM EDT
If anyone wants to play Medal of Honor tonight, I'll try hosting a game. If you're interested email me and I'll send you my IP. Start about 6:00 CDT so email me before then if you want to play. Mike [50]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:14:10 AM EDT
Dakota, How does MOH compare to DOD. I play DOD all the time but never played MOH. Is it as realistic or more arcade like? Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:36:37 AM EDT
Can't tell you for sure because I haven't played DOD. MOH is fairly on the realistic side, you can only take a couple of hits before you're toast, weapon accuracy and effectiveness is done pretty well. It's not quite as realistic as Ghost Recon for example but it's damn fun. I love running around with Garand's and Thompsons, etc. And the '03 Springfield sure is fun to snipe with :-) Mike
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 12:23:50 PM EDT
the graphics in MOH are 30x better than DOD.. plus its much better on the eyes and easier to control to me.. i play MOH and SOF2 as much as I can(which is a shitload) hey dakota.. i'll get up with you on icq and maybe we can find a server to kick some ass on?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:03:34 PM EDT
I would, but it seems EA still hasnt a patch to fix my version of MOHAA. There are those timeout problems etc.... There is a patch for the UK and U.S versions, is mine a different European version? Only got to play on the net with the MP demo before the game came out.
Top Top