Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2002 8:55:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Doc... just what kind of nuts do you hang out with?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything involving scantily clad women, alcohol, and jello can't be all that bad.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Typical Kalifornians.

Matt - what about my lemons??????
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Man I thought the projectile vomiting contests in the Navy were far out. What the hell, see if he has pictures.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Typical Kalifornians.

View Quote

Mine were picked in May. Hey, I checked with my neighbor who had a ton of them and his are already picked too. If you're around next May, I will get a couple of boxes for you, no problem.

The only thing I have noticed is back yard lemons tend not to be a good as store bought lemons because no one really goes to the trouble of cultivating and taking care of their trees.

The wife says they are $.30-.50 each. Is that about right?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical Kalifornians.

View Quote

Mine were picked in May. Hey, I checked with my neighbor who had a ton of them and his are already picked too. If you're around next May, I will get a couple of boxes for you, no problem.

The only thing I have noticed is back yard lemons tend not to be a good as store bought lemons because no one really goes to the trouble of cultivating and taking care of their trees.

The wife says they are $.30-.50 each. Is that about right?
View Quote

$1 ea here
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#8]
This is from a party at my house two months ago:

[img]http://www.ricktoberfest.com/toga/Mvc-005f1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#9]
A few years ago, a friend of mine told me about a "Vicars and Tarts" party that he attended with his girlfriend. All the men dressed like priests and all the women dressed like hookers.

I'm just looking for a good excuse to throw one of these.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I heard about all these weirdos who meet on the internet, then get together to shoot machineguns and set off explosives.  Freaks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well you have heard of Jello-shots right?

Ever had them served in condoms?
View Quote

Uhhh... that's not jello. [puke]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top