Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/20/2002 11:26:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:41:44 PM EDT
Drat! Here I was about to have a Bailey's shake, too...... 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice cream 1/2 cup milk Some Bailey's Irish Cream (adjust to fit your container) about half that amount in Amaretto 1 cube of ice (1.5" x 2" x 1" or so in size) Blend till ice is totally gone. Pour into two glasses, one for you and one for her. Drink. repeat as needed for your partner to agree to your most perverted desires. JoJo may have some tips for you at this point. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 1:03:24 AM EDT
That's the pussiest drink recipe I've ever seen. I know it's for seducing teenage girls, but still......
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:51:28 AM EDT
My drink mix: One tumbler filled to brim with appropriate whiskey. (JD preferred for getting fucked up as it doesn't have any afterbite and is a lot cheaper than Booker's or Blanton's) One cold beer. Swill whiskey liberally, swishing in the mouth until it burns, swallow. Sip beer. Beer should last through 3 tumblers. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:33:01 AM EDT
Beer then some JD. Or Beer and shots of Cuervo - no training wheels, those are for pussys also. this one is more often used. Mike
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:50:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:54:28 AM EDT
Ok, this one is really fun. Take a short glass fill it with any beer, fill a shot glass with Amaretto 3/4 full, top off with PGA or some other pure grain, light the shot glass, drop it in the beer. Drink fast or your beer will be all over the place, foams furiously. There you have it, a flaming Dr. Pepper. I swear it taste just like Dr. Pepper, Amazing what you learn in college.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:09:23 AM EDT
My favorite drink recipe: What is needed? 1 liter Mezcal Shot glasses for all parties involved 1 Lime wedged approximately 10 times Salt shaker Fill shotglass to rim with Mezcal, lick web of hand between thumb and forefinger, apply salt. Lick away salt slam mezcal then suck the juice from the lime wedge. Repeat as necessary until fitshaced. Jake
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:15:19 AM EDT
My favorite drink recipe: A 16oz Coca-cola in the original glass bottle (gone, now, unfortunately). Place in the freezer and monitor periodically until ice just begins to form in the neck. Open & drink. (I don't get out much.)
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:25:00 AM EDT
OK, here is the drink It is called a breakfast drink, but tastes just like chocolate milk. 2oz Irish Creme 2oz Buttershots 2oz (good) Vodka 2 oz Kahlua Get a pint glass, fill with ice, put in contents, top off with alittle milk or creme. Shake well Enjoy
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:25:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:04:16 AM EDT
KBaker, will that work with Diet DR. Pepper?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:15:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/21/2002 10:16:24 AM EDT by redray]
[size=3]bunch o' college rookies... here's my drink: open bottle of 10 yr old brandy. pour in brandy glass. sip until satisfied.[/size=3]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:29:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GSG9: My favorite drink recipe: What is needed? 1 liter Mezcal Shot glasses for all parties involved 1 Lime wedged approximately 10 times Salt shaker Fill shotglass to rim with Mezcal, lick web of hand between thumb and forefinger, apply salt. Lick away salt slam mezcal then suck the juice from the lime wedge. Repeat as necessary until fitshaced. Jake
View Quote
Salt, Limes, We don't need not stinking salty fruit. Only sissy men use fruit for taquila.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:44:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RangemasterD: Salt, Limes, We don't need not stinking salty fruit. Only sissy men use fruit for taquila.
View Quote
That of course, depends on where lime isheld and what body part the salt is applied to.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:13:17 PM EDT
I didn't know we were talking about "real manly" drinks Try this: It consists of your basic tequila, lemon and salt........only the method of drinking it changes. Step 1. Put a liberal amount of salt on the back of your hand. Sniff vigorously in to one nostril. Step 2. Shoot the tequila down your throat. Step 3. Squeeze lemon generously in to open eye. Let me tell ya.....If this doesn't wake you up, nothing will. To get the best effect, repeat.........use other nostril and other eye second time round. ENJOY !
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:34:43 PM EDT
Heres a couple that have become popular in my Saloon: Irish Carbomb: Fill a pint glass three quarters full with Guiness and a one ounce shot glass with vodka and Baileys. Drop said shot glass into the Guiness and slam. Tweakin' Puerto Rican: Fill a pint glass three quarters full with RedBull and drop a shot glass full of Captain Morgans into the pint glass and slam.
Top Top