Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 8:42:50 PM EDT
Here are some [b][red]graphic[/red][/b] pictures showing the effects of homicide bombings.
[url]http://www.e-bski.org/Israel/Gimmon.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#1]
and yet some people demand that they hold hands and sing kumba-ya...

Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Make NO mistake. This is what these bastards want to see happening to our wives, mothers, and daughters also. They want to destroy us. They are Muslim, and we are not. The "not" part is why we are targets.

I say pre-emptive action against ALL of them is justified...including our fine friends in Saudi Arabia.

Hey, Faud...KABOOM!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Make NO mistake. This is what these bastards want to see happening to our wives, mothers, and daughters also. They want to destroy us. They are Muslim, and we are not. The "not" part is why we are targets.

I say pre-emptive action against ALL of them is justified...including our fine friends in Saudi Arabia.

Hey, Faud...KABOOM!
View Quote

I have someone here who doesn't agree with us

Quoted:
FVCK Isreal, if you love them go live there,then you can fight all you wish.

Hey gWb and lawmaker cut their welfare off.
View Quote

from [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=125954&page=1#bottom[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, but we have to ask ourselves why they hate Israel and the US so much. [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#5]
May those that perpetrate such terror die painfully wrapped in pig intestines.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, but we have to ask ourselves why they hate Israel and the US so much. [whacko]
View Quote

No we don't. We have been over it dozens of times here already.

They have had 54 years to make peace with Israel, like the 1.5Million Arab citizens of Israel. They didn't

They have had chances to settle Jordan and Lebanon, and they proceeded to try and overthrow both countries goverments.

Rabin and Barak gave them everything they wanted, one paid for it with his life, the other with his career and reputation and all it got the Isreali public was 500 more casualties.

I think we know the Palistinians a little too well actually...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#8]
This is Clinton's legacy.

I remember the day the PLO was allowed to leave Lebanon when the IDF could have massacred them.

I remember the day that the "historic peace treaty" was signed. I remember discussing that this would not work and wondering how stupid the Israelis and Clinton were. I remember discussing that the US would have to back Israel in war when this folly failed.

It has failed and we, the US, should, must, back Israel in this war. This is the right thing to do even if 9-11 had not woke us up to the war the Islamic extremists are waging against us.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]
ArmdLbrl, please notice the icon following my statement. :)
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]
This tit for tat crap has got to stop.
Get down to business Israel! Gut those F*#%kers
[chainsaw]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to see pix of pali flesh hanging off the tracks of IDF armor! A huge collection of stained prayer mats......
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a feeling that if half of the homicide bombings that happened in Isreal happened in the US, most of the country would be begging Bush to turn all of the fundamentalist muslim countries into a giant parking lot.

And for the record, who says that all of the terrorists have to agree on why they hate us? At this point, does it even matter why? They have shown ample proof that they are not interested in any kind of peace. The only thing they want is to kill as many non-muslims as possible, and the only way to make them stop is to kill them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Not just kill them, but kill them all!
Down to the babe that just dropped from the crotch!
They love to die and Allah rewards them,
then Allah better stock up on those virgins!
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a feeling that if half of the homicide bombings that happened in Isreal happened in the US, most of the country would be begging Bush to turn all of the fundamentalist muslim countries into a giant parking lot
View Quote

the reality is that of the other 50% ,,,half would be calling for counsuling..
and the other half will be trying to ban the batteries that power the bombs...[V]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a feeling that if half of the homicide bombings that happened in Isreal happened in the US, most of the country would be begging Bush to turn all of the fundamentalist muslim countries into a giant parking lot
View Quote

the reality is that of the other 50% ,,,half would be calling for counsuling..
and the other half will be trying to ban the batteries that power the bombs...[V]
View Quote

Hell man, leave at least 1% available so there's room for some folks to take the law into their own hands and kick some ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top