Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 10:29:56 AM EDT
this year, the good folks at [url]www.ammunitionstore.com[/url] will be at bulletfest to sell YOU ammo at great prices!

not only will they be bringing tons of ammo to keep your supplies replenished...they are bring their MACHINEGUNS!!!!!!!!

PLEASE! support these folks by buying a case or twelve of your favorite mil-surp calibres from them!

they are there for YOU! let's be there for them!

so, those of you flying in and borrowing guns can buy ammo to make your day as fun as possible!

SHOOT ALL YOU WANT! we'll get more for ya!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]
tanks alot!!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I need some 7.62 NATO and some .45 ACP. I was going to go to their place in North Canton.  I'll just wait until the 29th and buy it at Mapleton
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Going? Going? he he-look what I'm picking up tonight [:D]
Wahooooo
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Aimless%2Ftigerbushmaster%2Ejpg[/img]

Yeah I'd end up going the same way as the Avilas, down 90. I think they live around Rochester which is about an hour west of me.

I live in Oswego which is about 45 minutes north from Syracuse. I could make a run down to Syracuse anyway  (gotta pick up some bail money from the jail) I could meet you in Syracuse (Dinosaur Bar B Que!!!! some of the world's best ribs) or you're more than welcome to come up here-kinda out of the way-it's north of the thruway so you'd end up turning around and going back if you are heading to NYC.

E-mail me we'll figure it out.

Oh-duh, you're coming down 81-Oswego is about 20 minutes west of 81 before you get to Syracuse.
View Quote
You Bastid! That looks pretty nice there. Now I want one and I can't afford it![:(]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Aimless, what did that set you back and what model is the gun?  BTW, I really like the looks of it. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:24:47 AM EDT
[#11]
i thought that rifle looked familiar!

lauer had some sweet display rifles in its' tent...including the one they did for antiussa.

the owner of the ammunitionstore is a nice guy...and he used to date "the lovely carol"...a rather...uh...er, how should i say this?...well endowed young lady!

unfortunately, carol is history...but, he is bringing another lady. i can't wait! he has increadibly good taste when it comes to the womenz!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top