User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe that this area of the earth will never be settled until the return of One Who can settle all disputes.

I hate to punt with a [i][b]Deux ex Machina[/b][/i], but I see no human hope for settlement of this dispute.

Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

YUP.

Its kinda like sin itself. ONLY God has the cure for sin.

Humans are silly to try to cure sin on their own. Which makes me think humans are silly to try to cure THIS on their own.

And in fact, SIN is the root problem in the Middle East. Want peace? Stop the sin. And ONLY God can do that.

Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.
View Quote

Amen.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Go back to Europe where they belong, how about that?
View Quote

Hey, this is valid also for you. Give back Canada to redskins...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Uhhh....we can't use the term "redskins" anymore. We must say "North American indigenous peoples."

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:10:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is another possibility of ending the bombings, which as we probably have figured out are motivated by the sums of money the Saudi's are paying more than a sense of injustice.  That is just the "public face" to get their families more money than they could earn in 10 years.

The second solution?
What is the disposition of the bodies?  Do they get returned to the families?  If so, stop it.  Publicly bury them in pig fat and feces, in a place they annot be exhumed.  Presumably a place under Israeli control.  Hell, stuff the parts (that is probably all that is left most of the time, if they really know how to make a good bomb...) inside of a pigs carcass, filming the whole thing.  Then tape the burial and broadcast it so that all know they will NOT be going to meet Allah.  As the Soup Nazi would say: No virgins for you!

This way, lives would be spared.  I am sure the outrage would be the same, and perhaps worse.  It would just go to show you what people value more.  Life just doesn't measure up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Once again, [b]Bretshooter[/b], hits the ball over the fence!

I always thought it strange to return the suicide bomber's body back to his relatives.

This, when Israel cannot retrieve the bodies of its soldiers killed in Lebanon by the Hezbollah, nor from the Syrians.

It just goes to show you how decent these Israeli folks are...and how respectful they are of the dead, both their own and their enemies.

Not me, baby! I'd give the Palestinian bombers a real 'Oscar Meyer Salute' with a Jimmy Dean Sausage-inspired shroud for their journey to the next world!

See Allah? Hell, no! They'd be lucky if the Devil dared to see them.

Eric The(TimeToFeedTheHogs)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Uhhh....we can't use the term "redskins" anymore. We must say "North American indigenous peoples."

View Quote

Hey! Stop making fun of my Redskins. My Washington Redskins will go to the Super Bowl this year! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Hey! Stop making fun of my Redskins. My Washington Redskins will go to the Super Bowl this year! [:D]
View Quote

Well that was my OTHER thought.

"I wonder why Paolo wants to give Canada to a football team?"  [:D]

ANywho, the ENTIRE SEC owes ya'll a great big attaboy and thank you for getting Steve Whiner Crybaby Boy Spurrier OUT of the SEC.

Even as a Vols fan, I had respect for the Florida players. But he (Spurrier) pizzed me off no end.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]
What to do to stop the bombings is a very good question. Except for building a Berlin Type Wall between the Pals and the Israelis, I can’t not think of anything short of genocide that would stop the bombings and the wall will only be able to stop most of the bombings at best and most likely just some of them. I do like the idea of killing the families but the condemnation would be so great Israel might as well just go the genocide route. and get it over with once and hopefully for all.  

As to the temple mount I have read and seen reported that the Palestinians are doing excavation work under the mosque and are destroying Holy Jewish Relics. And that some experts have told the Palestinians that the ground the Mosque is on is unstable and the construction work they are doing could cause the Mosque to collapse. If the Mosque does collapse guess who the Pals will blame and it will not be themselves.  And guess what will happen then, World War Three ????

We live in very interesting times indeed and we may not even live to see the next decade.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top