Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 2:43:12 PM EDT
I have misplcaed my wiring diagram for my 1971 Chevelle and I'm sitting here with my thumb in my bum, so to speak.  I need to get another one, but in the mean time is there some place on the internet that has them online in either download or view only form?  
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I should have one, give me a few minutes to check and I will send it to you.(posting as oneshot1kill)
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
try WWW.chevelles.com they have alot of good stuff on there page and also a message board with alot of smart people that could help you out.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I found the book but it does not contain the wiring diagrams. Is there a particular circuit that yopu need help with?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Just do a search for chevelle wiring diagrams and see what pops up. I did the same thing for my firebird and found a site in no time.

Too bad you don't have a real car, I'd just send you one.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I found the book but it does not contain the wiring diagrams. Is there a particular circuit that yopu need help with?
View Quote

No, no particular circuit.  I have som eloose ends under the dash, and a grounding problem somewhere in the charging system.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
On another note all together, I've been having a blast installing some pre-bent break lines from Fine Lines.  These lines were appearently bent by Donkey Kong.  I had to wrestle the hell out of the things, not to mention remove the GD master cylinder and vacuum booster, to get these things in.  Well, I finally got them in and one of the lines crosses through the area where the Z-bar has to be.  So, now have to re-bend my motherf*&^ing $110 pre-bent lines to get the clutch hooked up again.  I'm pretty sure I paid $110 so I would have to fiddle with bending, cutting, and flearing break lines.  With any luyck I will have to buy a line bender, which I was trying to avoid by getting pre-bent lines, and re-bend the stupid things.  

P.S.  I'm at that dangerous 3 beer mark where you have enough alcohol to not realize your temper, but not enough alcohol to not care.  So, if you don't mind I'm going to increase my B.A.C. right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top