Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2002 5:49:02 PM EDT
Just wondering if any other fellow AR15.com'rs are going. If it is as big as last years it should be a damn good show. Im introducing a newbie to the gun world and I figured a good "Fun Show" is the place to start,you know.... get them salivating over whats out there that they can own once they decide what to buy for their first thunder stick.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The one at the fairgrounds, right?

I've gone the last two years, not going this time.  MD gunshows, ahem, suck.  Should be a fun experience for a newbie to the shooting world, though.  I just don't like paying $35 for an abused 20 round USGI mag.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The one at the fairgrounds, right?

I've gone the last two years, not going this time.  MD gunshows, ahem, suck.  Should be a fun experience for a newbie to the shooting world, though.  I just don't like paying $35 for an abused 20 round USGI mag.
View Quote

Yea I go mostly for ammo,accessories and sometimes a good deal on a few guns. I know the Maryland firearm scene is pretty beat. Thats why I get most of my rifles and handguns here in Delaware.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I will got Sunday AM.  It is going to be hot this weekend, will be realy warm in those county fair buildings!

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top