Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/17/2002 3:14:14 PM EDT
Check this site out for the details: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=762&e=2&u=/nm/20020617/en_nm/people_austin_dc_5 I've always liked wrestling, but was never fond of his character etc... but even this is shocking!! Why would anyone throw away a career like this?? PLUS, why would he beat his wife who has stood by his side through him walking out on wrestling on monday?? Really dumb in my opinion... What you guys think?? Any wrestling fans out there? -Andrea
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:18:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=762&e=2&u=/nm/20020617/en_nm/people_austin_dc_5[/url] your welcome. [:)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:20:40 PM EDT
And this is 'breaking news' because..........?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:25:35 PM EDT
Replace him with Bill Goldberg.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:27:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: And this is 'breaking news' because..........?
View Quote
It's interesting to me and hopefully some others as well... Thank you Nekkid80! -Andrea
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:28:40 PM EDT
All those people are worthless, let him rot. [heavy] Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:30:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Replace him with Bill[red]Goldberg.[/red]
View Quote
Look! a Jewish name! [argue]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:33:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell:
View Quote
It's interesting to me and hopefully some others as well... Thank you Nekkid80! -Andrea
View Quote
Why would something about fake entertainment that represents the worst in people be interesting?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:35:16 PM EDT
Don't shed too many tears for Deborah, remember she dumped hubby #1 when his carrer went south. Steve McMichales, pro football star,Bears... fullclip
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:43:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:44:37 PM EDT
Watching/enjoying wrestling is like playing the lottery thinking you are going to win...........stupid stupid stupid. Neither one is a lesson in reality. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:48:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:50:50 PM EDT
Yup thats her... would you beat her if she was your wife??
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:51:00 PM EDT
...and there came forth a mighty wailing and gnashing of teeth from every trailer park in the land, the sun did not rise for three days, and despair was heavy upon the land.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:52:33 PM EDT
View Quote
I agree, who cares? AB
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 3:53:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:04:17 PM EDT
I think that necklace is hiding an Adam's apple.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:16:06 PM EDT
The funny part is a por "rassler" complaining about getting beat up by another "Rassler" Better than any soap on TV today[:D] fullclip
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:25:57 PM EDT
How about having them in a cage match, or better yet a "Texas Death Match on pay-Per-View?? fullclip
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:27:17 PM EDT
Why must some of you on this board act like such children sometimes??
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:40:55 PM EDT
I would say that those who do watch this fake nonsense fall more into the children category than those who don't. Why watch fake crap when there are real things going on in the world? Burn'em, hang'em, do what ever you want with 'em! [50] Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:41:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Why must some of you on this board act like such children sometimes??
View Quote
Yet you post this B.S. expecting adults to give a shit?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:43:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Why must some of you on this board act like such children sometimes??
View Quote
Us act like children?? You freaked out when your car got hit. You freaked out just because a black guy looked at you. Adults usually know how to handle simple situations like that and you didn't, yet we are the children? Wrestling is fake, like your blond hair [;)]......get over it. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:48:14 PM EDT
Okay....once again going for the flamebait here..... I am sorry, but I do not find her in the least bit attractive. Looks too damn fake, way too much makeup. But, as to Stone Cold throwing his career away...I'm not surprised in the least. Both his knees have been shot for a number of years now, and the angles they've had him since the merging with WCW/ECW have been rather bad. I mean, he was jobbing to make other, younger talent look good. That's got to be grinding on someone who used to be at the very top. Put that together with his personality, and you've got a volatile cocktail. Not that I have nothing for disgust for anyone who would do such a thing....but it's not exactly surprising.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:51:10 PM EDT
I think Austin has some serious problems and he's not talking. He quit the WWE over "creative differences" and now beats on his wife. The guy is out of control. I find it difficult to believe he quit over "creative differences". This is a guy who toiled for years in pro wrestling trying to be a star,this a guy who was with the WWE when things weren't going so go forthe company,this a guy who was out of wrestling over a year with a broken neck and he came back. Suddenly he quits over "creative differences" and beats up on his wife?! There's something else going on. Unfortunately from what I've heard about him in real he's guy who doesn'tlike to really discuss his problems even with his close friends.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:54:04 PM EDT
Yes I will admit that wrestling is fake..They plan out what they are going to do before the live show..Everyone is aware of this..However, I do find it entertaining and a welcome relief than constantly hearing about "threats" these days.. Also, if someone hit your car and caused that much damage or that guy looked at you, you'd have been comforted.. This is definitely a case of not childishness, but me being stereotyped because I am a female rather than a man carrying around a penis.. get over yourself and stop trying to egg me on to your petty fights, stay at the topic at hand or get out of my posting! -Andrea
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 4:58:21 PM EDT
Thank you to all of you responding to the initial topic..keep the comments coming! -Andrea
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:51:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Why must some of you on this board act like such children sometimes??[/quote Truth is, wrestling is designed to make everyone act like children. From the T&A of the women, to the buff chisled men. It all revolves around thier ego, and Stone cold is a prime example. He is in the end of his carrer as a headliner, so the stress must be awful. So he pops. As for some of us acting like children, what do you expect in a post about a fake sport full of 2nd rate actors and overly endowed women acting as if the world revolves around them? This is what wrestling is, so accept and go on. Or don't, I don't care. fullclip
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:12:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:17:50 PM EDT
PUPPIES??????? YEA, PUPPIES[}:D] fullclip
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:19:40 PM EDT
Geez. Having watched Stone Cold in the ring, I wonder if [size=4]ALCOHOL[/size=4] was involved?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:54:24 PM EDT
Personally, I never liked Stone Cold's character. It doesn't suprise me in the least that he beat Deborah. Besides with Hulk Hogan back no "super star" stands a chance. Hogan IS WWF. Even if he doesn't have any real "moves" and isn't in the top of his game anymore. His cheers drown out everyone elses in comparison. It's a total ego thing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:17:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fullclip: Don't shed too many tears for Deborah, remember she dumped hubby #1 when his carrer went south. Steve McMichales, pro football star,Bears... fullclip
View Quote
Thats where I saw her before. She was trouble for Steve then. SSD
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:22:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15:
View Quote
Us act like children?? You freaked out when your car got hit. You freaked out just because a black guy looked at you. Adults usually know how to handle simple situations like that and you didn't, yet we are the children? Wrestling is fake, like your blond hair [;)]......get over it. Sgtar15
View Quote
Its the best male soap opera on tv now. Pro baseball, football and basketball are full of spoiled jerks. SSD
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:42:27 PM EDT
Some people think WWF is real.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:46:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Yes I will admit that wrestling is fake..They plan out what they are going to do before the live show..Everyone is aware of this..However, I do find it entertaining and a welcome relief than constantly hearing about "threats" these days.. Also, if someone hit your car and caused that much damage or that guy looked at you, you'd have been comforted.. This is definitely a case of not childishness, but me being stereotyped because I am a female rather than a man carrying around a penis.. get over yourself and stop trying to egg me on to your petty fights, stay at the topic at hand or get out of my posting! -Andrea
View Quote
There you go. Prevent the hi-jacking at hand !!
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:52:43 PM EDT
Well a couple of years ago I would have been all over this story ; but now , I'm not into 'soap opera for men' anymore . Oh for the record [i]"I did NOT look at Blonde_Bombshell !!"[stick]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:55:57 PM EDT
View Quote
Who's acting?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:16:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless: [img]http://divas.wwe.com/debra/images/main/04.jpg[/img] Is this Mrs. Stone (or is it Mrs. Cold)?I'm not up on my wrasslin'
View Quote
Remember guys, no matter how beautiful they are, sombody, somewhere, got tired of their crap. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:30:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:32:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless: [img]http://divas.wwe.com/debra/images/main/04.jpg[/img] Is this Mrs. Stone (or is it Mrs. Cold)?I'm not up on my wrasslin'
View Quote
Yep, that's her. Would you believe she's 42 old? That's just slightly younger than my mom, and while I love her, she doesn't look anything like that. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:36:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SSD: Its the best male soap opera on tv now. Pro baseball, football and basketball are full of spoiled jerks.
View Quote
Yep, and at least the spoiled jerks in rasslin aren't ashamed of it and can actually entertain. Then again, I'm biased because I grew up a Hulkamaniac in the 80's. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:40:53 PM EDT
Damn! Stone Cold went to my high school. What a role model! I guess I had better wake my wife up for a good smacking............
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:48:06 AM EDT
Hey, my son and I watch WWE Smackdown every Thursday PM. I think the acting there is much better than any daytime soap opera actors or actresses and better than most movie actors! Given that my son spent a year doing REAL wrestling, he knows how fake WWE etc. is. Its a good lesson in how you cannot trust TV for the truth. Merlin
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:32:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:07:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Yup thats her... would you beat her if she was your wife??
View Quote
Only if she dressed like that.
View Quote
ROFL!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:19:42 PM EDT
I kinda like rasslin'. Yeah, it's fake, so what? I suppose you don't watch movies, TV, or plays either? All fake. Or could it be that since you KNOW it's fake and watch it for what it is, watching a movie doesn't make you a child or white trash? Get over it. That said, I haven't watched it in a long time, and I'm a little lost--is Deborah actually married to Austin? I know they were together in the show, but are they together in real life?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:37:43 PM EDT
Yes, Don, she really is married to Stone Cold in real life. But maybe not for long now[:)] fullclip
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:10:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: ...and there came forth a mighty wailing and gnashing of teeth from every trailer park in the land, the sun did not rise for three days, and despair was heavy upon the land.
View Quote
NICE!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:33:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blonde_BombShell: Yup thats her... would you beat her if she was your wife??
View Quote
No matter how good looking a woman is..... somewhere there's a man sick and tired of her shit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:40:56 PM EDT
Hmmmmmmmm Don, I see great minds think alike. I guess that's what I get for not reading the whole thread.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top