Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
bit the head off of a sun pearch as a sacrifice to the fish gods....

well....it had to be done...and the fishing did improve.

View Quote

BWAHAHA!!!!!!

Gotta do what you gotta do!

Mine is large gulps of soured milk - blew chunks profusely afterwards.

HOW can anyone down kimchee???  It's great!  The really spicy stuff is like snorting a rail of crank!  Woohoo!!! (not advocating drug use.....)  Some variants DO taste better than others, though.

I can do without intestines or rectum of any animal, thank you very much - but I do like balogne and hot dogs - same same. [:D]

All veggies are good.

Haven't tried some of the other creations listed here.....

I'll eat balut if the drunk-o-meter is high enough - BUT since I don't drink anymore.... probably not gonna happen agian.

Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mine is large gulps of soured milk - blew chunks profusely afterwards.
View Quote

I'm with you, brother! I was on a customer site taking a break. I had just gulped down a mouthful of muffin, and went to wash it down with a mouthful of ice cold, creamy milk when I got a mouthful of watery, chunky stank juice. I actually managed to maintain until I got to the trash can, whereupon I choked and gagged and spit it all out...managed not to gurge though.

I check the date on milk now like it's a religion.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever grab the wrong beer bottle? Ya know, the one with the cigarette butt floating in it?
[puke]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ate the ass out of a menstruating skunk one time.

I was kinda hungry.
View Quote

My late Dad used to say something like that!
Thanks for the reminder!
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Stuffed grape leaves. Like eating a wet, juicy cigar butt.

coyote3
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#6]
i have a friend who ate a small piece of, uh... poo recently produced by another.

he and his lady friend were both junkies at the time, and things got a little weird.

[BD]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
My greatuncle's raccoon sandwiches--nasty and greasy!
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
A new years eve party a couple of years back brought all the pieces together...

After watchjing all those "coming of age" movies we all loved...

I just had to try the "beer in cereal" breakfast...

Well we only had "Chex Mix"...

It was nasty ... the beer amplified the garlic something fierce...

Ted...
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#9]
ramen noodles boiled in yukon jack, to this day i cant stand either

[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

edited to puke again
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Hot dogs with lots of ketchup, mustard and relish. After 3 days of vomiting out of both ends, I went to throw the rest of the dog away and discovered that the things were not only 3 months past expiration date, but were turning GREEN.

Extra large chicken nachos from a place I now call Gangrene Burrito. Got salmonella poisoning and was sick for almost a whole week.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Beef Jerky meant for a dog.
I walked into my parents house, and it was dark and I was hungary. I found a package of beef jerky, and ate it, boy did it taste TERRIBLE. Later I told my folks that this package of beef jerky is spoiled and should be thrown out because it tasted TERRIBLE! My mom & dad were laughing so hard, that it took a while to explain to me that my sister had bought this small package of beef jerky for the family dog, it even had picture of a dog on the packaging, but I didn't see it because it was dark.

Bluh! Bluh! Yuk!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#12]
dried shrimp omlets WITHOUT salt! I was at my parents place and my dad's new wife apprantly is afraid of high blood pressure so she doesnt put salt in ANY of her foods... tastes like crap... I went out to eat that day because her food is really crap, then I started feeling nauseaous and started to [puke] ever since last saturday night.... I still feel like shit today, I think its food poisioning... it makes me want to [puke] more even thinking about her tasteless crap though!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:16:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ever grab the wrong beer bottle? Ya know, the one with the cigarette butt floating in it?

[puke]
View Quote

Actually it was a soda can for me...the cig butt was already in my throat by the time I realized it wasn't just soda, but it didn't stay there for long. [puke]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:51:29 AM EDT
[#14]
....a seagull, raw.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Any Italians in here? nobody mentioned the sheep's head yet!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

[puke]
View Quote

Years ago I chugged a glass of what I thought was my crown and coke as we were getting ready to leave a bar.  Didn't realize it was someones spitter until the napkin hit me in the mouth [puke]  That was fun...

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Here beef stroganoff (sp?) was pretty heinous too.  Other than those two thingys, she is a really good cook.
View Quote

My ex wife made beef stroganoff before....the recipie called for dill and sour cream.....we didn't have dill so she figured that dill pickle juice would do just as well so she added a cup of pickle juice and because we didn't have any sour cream she figured if she mixed cottage cheese and heavy whipping cream she could create sour cream....needless to say it was the most revolting dinner I have ate....

also my grand parents like to pickle things well they pickled some collieflower (sp?) and green peppers....I swear that they used gasoline
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Bees in my beer...   Usually strain them out with my teeth now...[beer]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Worked in the Marshall Islands back in the 70s. Each ethnic group had a cookshack. I was walking past the Philipino cook shack and smelled something wonderful. It was a kind of greasy meat and rice. Ate a bowel and asked AFTER what it was. Let's just say the 2 or 3 dogs on the island were gone. Moral of the story: DON'T ASK!
View Quote

Gosh, a whole bowel!?!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Rocky mountain oyster in full period.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Not the WORST thing I've eaten but the worst effects:

While on NATO FTX in Turkey in 85 we were dug in on the edge of a vineyard.  Well we were eating gobs of grapes not to mention the watermelons from the field next to the vineyard.

Next day everyone who ate grapes / melon had violent spewing vomitus and diarrhea.  Light infantry (4/325 ABCT) under field conditions.  In a static tactical position.

Turns out it was some kind of pesticide spray on the fruit that (*duh*) we didn't wash before eating it!

Geez that sucked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top