BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2002 9:25:00 PM EDT
I think some will like this.[:D]

[url]www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams1.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that Mr. Williams is right on the mark.  We do profiling based on where people are from (or where they have lived) all of the time.  As an example, I am not allowed to donate blood.  Why?  Because I lived in Berlin, Germany from 1980 to 1982 and the American Red Cross has determined that there is a small but significant chance that I might transmit Mad Cow Disease.  This is profiling based on nothing more than where I have lived, and I guarantee that there is less of a chance that I have Mad Cow Disease than there is that a Muslim male between 17 and 40 is going to attempt another terrorist incident in the U.S.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, wait a minute! You can't say that, don't you know anything?? You have just defamed every male (I will assume you mean Middle Eastern) Muslim between the ages of 17 and 40. That's awful.

A better approach would be to eliminate, not defame, all these bastards.

Y'all have a nice day!
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:25:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no problem with profiling whatsoever.  I consider it a good use of available resources to narrow the field to the group most likely to commit the crime.  When middle aged white guys start committing terrorist acts, or dealing crack on the street corner, the authorities can feel free to pay me a visit.

But then again, I think that middle aged white guys fit the profile for serial killers...

So forget what I just said.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:55:58 AM EDT
[#4]

It just goes to show you that middle-aged white guys don't get involved with kid stuff. But if we do get a wild hair up our ass. You better be going the other way!

re: serial killer

Link Posted: 6/16/2002 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As an example, I am not allowed to donate blood.  Why?  Because I lived in Berlin, Germany from 1980 to 1982 and the American Red Cross has determined that there is a small but significant chance that I might transmit Mad Cow Disease.
View Quote

I discovered that too, when I wanted to donate blood last september. Pricks [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
No profiling allowed, keep everything statistically neutral.  Let's see, that means if a robbery is committed in Los Angeles, by someone in a blue Honda, means that a white SUV in FL is an appropriate vehicle to apprehend for search.  

If certain people make war on us, then those are the ones we need to watch out for.  Yes, it's racial all right, though not as the liberals would admit.  No one would have any problem if we were at war with a white nation, and some wanted to profile all those with connections to it, having contact with persons in it, or even looking at its literature.  

The demolibercreeps want to appear to excuse any person of color from everything, not because they love them, but to deceive them for their votes.  No person of color is any better or worse than any other person on this earth. The issue only is which group atacked us.  Since I did not hear (though I admit my knowledge is quite limited) that the Swedes attacked us, I see no reason to look at Swedes for anything other than standard paperwork compliance.  (OK, Swedish females are another story)
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Posted by rjroberts:

If certain people make war on us, then those are the ones we need to watch out for.  Yes, it's racial all right, though not as the liberals would admit.  No one would have any problem if we were at war with a white nation, and some wanted to profile all those with connections to it, having contact with persons in it, or even looking at its literature.  

The demolibercreeps want to appear to excuse any person of color from everything, not because they love them, but to deceive them for their votes.  No person of color is any better or worse than any other person on this earth. The issue only is which group atacked us.  Since I did not hear (though I admit my knowledge is quite limited) that the Swedes attacked us, I see no reason to look at Swedes for anything other than standard paperwork compliance.  (OK, Swedish females are another story) [/quote]

The above is why I say we should kick all of the Arabs asses, starting with the Saudis, and before we get to the last one they will all be handing terrorists over to us so fast it will make your head spin!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top