Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/13/2002 11:03:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:10:51 PM EDT
Well, they have about used up their usefulness, anyway. We have airbases [b]IN[/b] Afghanistan, now. Welcome them to the boot up your butt club.... Scott
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:44:04 AM EDT
Well they botched it whatever it was. No foreigners were around when it went of and few people of any stripe.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:22:03 AM EDT
I bet it was more of those peaceful, tolerant, loving muslims.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:32:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:39:18 AM EDT
Where are all our bleeding heart israel firsters, crying out against the horrors of terrorism??? Or do only dead Jewish make their anti-terrorism radars??? Are dead Pakistanis not worthy their time? Do dead Pakistanis NOT further their agenda of funnelling $$$$ to donuts to israel???? [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:46:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Where are all our bleeding heart israel firsters, crying out against the horrors of terrorism??? Or do only dead Jewish make their anti-terrorism radars??? Are dead Pakistanis not worthy their time? Do dead Pakistanis NOT further their agenda of funnelling $$$$ to donuts to israel???? [}:D]
View Quote
your posts are much more interesting when they actually have a point.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:48:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ARLady:
Originally Posted By garandman: Where are all our bleeding heart israel firsters, crying out against the horrors of terrorism??? Or do only dead Jewish make their anti-terrorism radars??? Are dead Pakistanis not worthy their time? Do dead Pakistanis NOT further their agenda of funnelling $$$$ to donuts to israel???? [}:D]
View Quote
View Quote
Actually, I thought that post of mine VERY sharp and pointy!!!!!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:51:15 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Garandman=extremist Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:52:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Garandman=extremist Sgtar15
View Quote
Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:01:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: [}:D]
View Quote
View Quote
be vewy, vewy quiet, we'we hunting [b]wabbits[/b]!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:01:26 AM EDT
Question: Do you still go to paradise for botching your suicide bombing or is it the thought that counts? Any muslim extremist trolls care to comment? -legrue
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:05:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By legrue: Question: Do you still go to paradise for botching your suicide bombing or is it the thought that counts? Any muslim extremist trolls care to comment? -legrue
View Quote
My Bible tells me that if they haven't received Jesus Christ, their going to hell.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:06:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By legrue: Question: Do you still go to paradise for botching your suicide bombing or is it the thought that counts? Any muslim extremist trolls care to comment? -legrue
View Quote
I'm not a Muslim extremist, but, I think you only get 10 virgins for a botched bombing...
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:12:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BusMaster007: I'm not a Muslim extremist, but, I think you only get 10 virgins for a botched bombing...
View Quote
I think its 10 Rosie O's. I've heard she's a virgin, but not by HER choice. Just everyone elses. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:21:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:34:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thedave1164: Actually I figured they were killing their own and I decided not to interfere [;D]
View Quote
So, then since everyone in the Middle East are Semites, you'll support non-interference in that debacle as well??? I didn't think so. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:31:03 AM EDT
Very sad for the civilians killed but this actually hurts Al Queda, because it invites additional crack-down by the Pak government, and also discourages Al Queda's friends in the ISI (military intelligence directorate which ran the Taliban). By blowing this bomb they also will inadvertantly reveal some more of their agents and infrastructure in Pakistan. GunLvr
Top Top