Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 7:59:42 PM EDT
After last week's episode, The BITCH at the MAILBOX, I returned today and successfully UPS'd my package.
The difference?
The BITCH wasn't there, the BABE was!
The BABE didn't ask any questions, and, I didn't offer any comments.

I contacted UPS and Remington over the last week to confirm the fact that shipping parts is not against the rules.
I was advised by the nice lady at UPS to have the person call her if there was any problem.
I was given a street address vs. a PO BOX from the nice lady at Remington to ship the package to, so, there was no reason in the world that this place shouldn't be able to accomodate my request.
I'll inform both Remington and UPS that everything went smoothly this time and thank them for their help.
The hassle cost me a weeks time/inconvenience.
Nice to have it resolved, though.

(...for you wolves; the BABE was about 23 [1/2 my age], brunette, brown eyes, 5'8", 135 lbs., little diamond in her left nostril and multiple piercings in her ears including one way up on the curve.  Tight ass.  Long legs.  Flared hips.  Flat tummy.  34C, and perky. [:D] )
Told ya she was a BABE!
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Me too me too, I like them legs a lot. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
(...for you wolves; the BABE was about 23 [1/2 my age], brunette, brown eyes, 5'8", 135 lbs., little diamond in her left nostril and multiple piercings in her ears including one way up on the curve.  Tight ass.  Long legs.  Flared hips.  Flat tummy.  34C, and perky. [:D] )
Told ya she was a BABE!
View Quote

What - no photo? [>:/]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
God, I was hoping for Victoria's Secret. I so dissappointed.........
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Told ya she was a BABE!
View Quote

What - no photo? [>:/]
View Quote

I also think we need a photo.  You know, to just make sure. [:)]

medcop
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Not to pull the topic away from it's current Hottie seeking direction, but...

You had problems shipping your guns via UPS?  That's how I got my stuff to and from the BRC, without a hiccup.  When they ask what I'm shipping I just tell them it's 'equipment', which they never question.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://www.hundland.com/posters/b/BabePigInTheCity.jpg[/img]

Picture of "Babe"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top