BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got my first e-mail from BOG
r.e., http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123936

KBaker asks: "Is there no Constitutionally sanctioned restrictions on speech? After all, 'Congress shall make no law. . . .'"

I believe there are no Constitutionally sanctioned restrictions on speech.

The Supreme Court has declared that the Constitution does not protect the yelling of "fire" in a movie theater, but the Supreme Court is not authorized to make this declaration.

Likewise, the Supreme Court is not authorized to declare infringements on the right to keep and bear arms.

The Supreme Court is not authorized to overrule the Constitution. The only legitimate method of overruling the Constitution is by vote of the States.

--Blaze-Of-Glory
View Quote
I better not be in a theater that the little bastard yells 'fire' in and there is no fire.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
A troll AND a constitutional scholar.  Who would have thought one could do so much in such a short life!

How does he find the time, with all that head-chopping and flipping out?

Sweet!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I just wanted to give a Shout Out to BOG and all the other lurking/banned people out there that helped make the moderators life a little easier by not posting today.

Without you guys/gals life just wouldn't be/isn't the same around here.

And for those of you who continue to test the patience of the Senior Staff, let me just say, before you get banned drop me an email so I can watch you go down in flames in real-time.  I hate these post-mortem threads.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Am I the only one that is starting to think along these lines?

[size=4][b]ilikelegs=BOG[/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
This is off topic....

But if I recall..... "Blaze of Glory" was a tittle of a Star Trek book.  Next Generation time period.....

That's all....

(going and hiding again...)
[peep]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that is starting to think along these lines?

[size=4][b]ilikelegs=BOG[/b][/size=4]
View Quote

Hmmmmmm, interesting.............

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
All this BOG talk seems in my opinion to be agitating people and destructive to the forum.  Why keep stirring it up?
For myself, I'm glad he couldn't send me any e-mail.  I'm not interested in being tied to him.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#9]
This Blaze of Glory sounds like a real pain in the Ass.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top