Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 2:14:36 PM EDT
Noticed there is no longer a forum link in the Manufacturer section for Smartgunner.  Any idea what happened?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
They probably just didn't re-up their Industry subscription. Their website is still up.

Spike's disappeared for a couple days while they forgot to pay then were right back up & running. Denny's/GTS decided to stop paying to advertise but is still in business. Advertising here isn't cheap.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Just verified with Tommy that they did not renew their subscription.  Kind of makes sense to me considering how backed up they are already.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They probably just didn't re-up their Industry subscription. Their website is still up.

Spike's disappeared for a couple days while they forgot to pay then were right back up & running. Denny's/GTS decided to stop paying to advertise but is still in business. Advertising here isn't cheap.

I wondered what happened to Denny's. I don't see MSTN here anymore either.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSTN did not renew here. But is still running on its own.

what about dennys? I really liked buying from them
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSTN did not renew here. But is still running on its own.

what about dennys? I really liked buying from them

Denny's is still in business
http://global-tactical.com/
Link Posted: 10/14/2011 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#7]
"Four" thumbs up to Smartgunner.com - I've recently bought two uppers from Tommy at Smartgunner.com, and I am very satisfied with the purchases I've made from them. Yes, it does take a little time to get your custom upper delivered - it is not Tommy's fault, he places the order with DD and is placed on a queue just like all other dealers. Once the order is placed, DD needs to have all the parts in order to build the gun - gas block, barrel, rails... sometimes these parts will not be in stock and there is a HUGE backorder for DD products.

I will grant that sometimes it is hard to communicate with Tommy, HOWEVER, I understand he must receive hundreds of emails everyday with people asking the same questions and really there is not any answer to give since the order is on the mercy of DD - he does come around and reply to the emails.

And I am pretty sure you will receive your item once DD has it ready, I did!

I will not hesitate to buy from him again, actually I am going to pretty soon  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top