Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I want no part of this debate, just to mention that the little ho is probably kentstate4's girlfriend.

OK, I'm done!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
How fast we forget that we were teenagers..What lies did you use trying to have sex. You call her all these names, but she might be your sister or daughter. She doesn't look like she was turning tricks on a street corner. She has finished her education and decided on PRO LIFE.

If anything she should be proud to have finished school taking care of a kid most likely with no help from the guy who did it. We need to realize children are born out of wedlock all the time. In my days it was kept quiet and either taken care of or the baby was put up for adoption.

Women are not whores, sluts or Cunt's. The person who said don't worry I have protection or I pulled out in time is the A$$Hole. That's not all the time but in the majority of cases. Even in the certain areas most children are born due to Rape, Incest or the stupidity of two teenage children.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't find it hypocritical to be alarmed by this (Of course I didn't have sex in High School but maybe that just makes me a freak), especially if its likely that as a taxpayer I am burdened with the repercussions of her actions.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I take it everyone who has posted in this thread calling the pictured woman all sorts of names, knows her background firsthand?

Anyone?

No?

I sure am glad to be part of a community who leaps to all sorts of conclusions about a teenager with a baby. Perhaps she will wind up on welfare. Her chances are pretty high. But she finished high-school. She decided to keep the baby and hopefully raise it as best as she knows how.

I'm sure mom and dad have been helping her by offering time and money. How else could she finish high school?

Although I think she made a mistake, hopefully she, and the others pictured on the 4 page spread, will not spend their lives on the welfare rolls.

I've know many girls who become pregnant during high-school or college. None WANTED to have a child. Most decided to have the baby, and almost all who did are NOT on welfare or government support.

Av.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Put this in a yearbook?  NO

Put this in a school newspaper?  Perhaps.

Why put this in a yearbook?  It would've been better to just have it as a newspaper article.  Or not at all...
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I take it everyone who has posted in this thread calling the pictured woman all sorts of names, knows her background firsthand?

Anyone?
View Quote

What I DO know comes from what SHE publically presented about herself:

* She doesn't think the father is important enough to include in the picture with her baby.

* She doesn't even mention the father in her juvenile list of "likes".

* Every statement sounds like they were uttered by an eight-year old child, not a grown, mature,  responsible woman.

* Obviously she is sexually active and in high school. She exhibits VERY POOR JUDGEMENT by engaging in sexual activity at a time in her life when she's so utterly clueless that she doesn't even know how immature she really is at her age.

- IF she was using birth control, she is very STUPID in her choices since NO birth control is 100% (except abstinence).

- IF she wasn't using birth control, she is an absolute retard.

* She is very selfish in condeming this baby to a having an infancy/childhood consisting of a nonexistent father and an immature, self-centered, irresponsible mother when adoption would MOST LIKELY provide this infant with a better, more stable and mature set of parents.

* Oh yeah, she likes puppies [:)]

Gimme a break - she's a well-dressed, immature, self-centered baby-factory.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:03:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I thinking that maybe ..... just maybe even I have a chance to score with a chick like this!

Some guys have all the luck.
Im going to drive by the high school on my way home from work... I just might get lucky.

QBANG
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want no part of this debate, just to mention that the little ho is probably kentstate4's girlfriend.

OK, I'm done!
View Quote

If you could let an "SBD" in a crowded elevator you would take great delight in that too, wouldn't you?  I know your kind--you're my kind!!  [;D]
View Quote

I did that this morning on my way to my frukin cube at work. It made my day. Everyone got a nasty screwed up look, but noone said anything. It was great.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Let's see if I get this straight:

Kids screw around.

Some of them get pregnant.

Some of us (most of us) did it ourselves.

Some of us ended up as parents because of it.

Addressing this in the yearbook (in, I believe, an attempt to reduce said behavior) is [i]wrong?[/i]

(And, of course, abortion is [i]eeeeeeevil[/i].  Can't forget that.)
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I think high school pregnancies are highly exaggerated. I don't know anyone who've gotten pregnant and none of my friend's have had sex yet. And we're all graduating seniors. So by my experience high school pregnancies are rare occurances.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kids screw around.

Addressing this in the yearbook (in, I believe, an attempt to reduce said behavior) is [i]wrong?[/i]

View Quote

AHHH.... A thread about officially celebrating teen pregnancy in high school and it took over 60 posts for someone to mention ABORTION!!!

That's gotta be a record.

Well done [b]KBaker[/b], what stamina!

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids screw around.

View Quote

AHHH.... A thread about officially celebrating teen pregnancy in high school and it took over 60 posts for someone to mention ABORTION!!!

That's gotta be a record.

Well done [b]KBaker[/b], what stamina!

View Quote

Naw, look closer. Was already done and pretty much ignored.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope you realize your parents poor choices reflect on you [u]NOT AT ALL[/u]?!!
View Quote

I do now, but when I was younger I took it to heart.  I think I mostly worried about what could have been so wrong with me as a child that my father could not love me.  However, my father did love me, he was just screwed up at the time.  He came around, and he was a wonderful father in his own right, especially so for my little brother.  And he named me after his father, which I am grateful for.  It's the same name I gave my own first born son.

I have seen plenty enough of your posts to know you grew up to be a good man--THAT is what you are responsible for.  Your last paragraph brings tears to my eyes--sadness over your heartache as a child, but great joy and admiration for the lesson learned, and later practiced, regarding your own young'uns.  God bless [b]YOU[/b] and Texas!
View Quote

Thank you for your kind words.  I do what I can to give my kids as normal a life as possible.  And God bless us all. [:)]

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, since she's in the highschool yearbook, she's obviously getting an education, now isn't she? (snip)
View Quote

Obviously you don't have kids in one of these sorry public schools , its criminal what they do to them . They tach them all about self image but none of them are worth a fuck as a employee , I ran through 8 of them in 3 weeks last summer , [i]totally worthless [/i] is my best compliment I can think of .
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
What a pity that a Moderator, and a few others insulted and name-called a few really *good* people here today, based on an accident of birth and social mores, that the then-children had NO control over.
How sad that such narrow minds have power in today's society.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How sad that such narrow minds have power in today's society.
View Quote

Cheer up!  Much more "progressive minds" are on the way to those same positions.

Now, about those guns you have...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Platform389:
There might be more "armed Bastards" out there than you think......
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't believe that no one has brought up the quote by Lee Marvin (I think that it was in "The Dirty Dozen") where he was called a bastard by his nemesis:

"Yes, I am a bastard by birth.  You, Sir, are a self-made man."
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#21]

I don't understand labelling a child as a "bastard" or "illegitimate".

As pointed out earlier, the child has no say in this at all.

Why not call the PARENTS "bastards" or "illegitimate"??

Isn't the history of labelling the child just a way to shift shame onto the child away from the wreckless, hapless parents?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Post from The_Macallan -
I don't understand labelling a child as a "bastard" or "illegitimate".
View Quote

The law is a harsh mistress, it has been said, but, sorry, The_Macallan, you will find yourself opposing a considerable historical record when it comes to the legal differences between legitimate children and illegitimate children!

It may be society's extra little zing that it gives to its women, to call their children by such a dreaded name.

And this zing is still with us to this day.

Eric The(HoweverRelaxedMoralityMayGet,ThisWillAlwaysBeAFactorInEveryone'sLife)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Post from Hannah_Reitsch -
What a pity that a Moderator, and a few others insulted and name-called a few really *good* people here today, based on an accident of birth and social mores, that the then-children had NO control over.How sad that such narrow minds have power in today's society.
View Quote

Yes, the only good thing some people can say about such children and the circumstances of the child's conception is...Thank God, they're not Jews!

But I'm certain that others don't let those little 'accident of Jewish birth' problems faze them at all!

Oh well, Jedem das seine, right?

Eric The(Pitiful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:37:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Obviously you missed the "I like chimpanzees" quote by our little Miss Stacy Goodf#$k.
I like playing with my baby...
[img]http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/osamamonkey.jpg[/img]

Jedem Das Seine
[url]http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/GALL32R/BUCH04.HTM[/url]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#25]
"LOL! Gawd, I love you guys. Miss goodfuck is getting her ass pounded around here."

If only that were the case.  We wouldn't be having this discussion.....
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Personally, I would never be disrespectful toward a woman (lady).  On the other hand, when these young tramps choose to whore themselves out and don't have enough "edumacation" to avoid producing bastards, then, IMO, they don't qualify to be called "women."  Women have self respect and dignity and deserve my high esteem and adoration.  These sluts deserve my derision.[>:/]
View Quote

So, let me make absolute sure that I understand you correctly.  Unless a woman is MARRIED when she has her child (a bastard), then she is a slut?

Please clarify so I know who to avoid at the next BRC if I attend with my mother who raised me by herself.

Anyone else who feels this way, please let me know as well.  This bastard wouldn't want to muck up your morals with her presence.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#27]
BRAVO Miss Magnum!
Now where are the other 2,000 or so, out of 20,000 members, who should be sticking up for their dear Moms?
These dimwit namecallers are ALL anti abortion, but they insist on calling stupid names when the courageous Moms keep the babies.
Bless your (and a few others earlier) hearts for having the bravery to defend some brave Mothers!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#28]
No, Miss_Magnum, just because a young lady has a child out of wedlock, does not mean that she is a slut!

It just means that she probably made a very, very bad choice at one time in her personal life. One that she regretted over the years, and made amends for by raising a fine upright daughter.

Now does that get me off the hook?

As I admitted in this thread, and even before, I got my high school sweetheart pregnant before I even graduated from high school.

I could have been a cad, I could have run away, but I stayed with my girl friend, married her, and lived with her until the day that our daughter went off to school.

Then we got a divorce, but only then!

I basically put my life on hold for the well-being of my daughter.

Trust me, it was a pleasure!

And if I had it to do over again, I would not change one thing! All I have to do is to look at my daughter, and my granddaughter to know that I did the right thing.

Was there social pressure for me to do what I did?

Hell, yes!

Was there family pressure to do what I did?

Hell, yes!

But I would have done it anyway! Gladly.

I have heard it said that the greatest gift that a father can give a child is to love its mother. Well, for almost 19 years, I loved my wife for the sake of my child.

As I said, I still love my ex-wife today, We are best friends. We go to eat together to discuss our two common interests: Lorelei and Kristin!

Eric The(ReasonablyMoral)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]
MM an Hannah, I think that the MAIN point here is the fact that teh school is glamorizing the fact that this girl had a child while still in school.
I THINK that when I was in HS in FLA, we had 1 girl who got pregnant (and it wasn't mentioned in the yearbook, or anywhere else "official") and there were no free contraceptives given out when I was in school.
Now a days, they are there for the taking.
It seems to ME that the publik edumacation system WANTS kids having sex to enlarge their budget.
They have to be able to show that there is a need for condom distrubition, sex ed, and a host of other things that go along with teen sexual activity.
Also, when I was in HS, a 16yo girl wouldn't have been put on the pill by her parents, and definatly couldn't get an abortion without parental concent.
It is a question of morals and responsibility.
The school, in this regard, was irresponsible, and so was the girl and the "father" whoever he is.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Eric,

Beekeeper said it, not you.  

That being said, my mother made the best decision she could at the time [i]in my best interests.[/i]  It isn't appropriate to reveal the circumstances but suffice to say that marrying my father wasn't the best choice.  

I think it would be more appropriate to be this passionate about preventing pregnancies before they occur.  I also think it is damaging to be so scathing after the fact.  What good do you hope to accomplish by calling the mother and child names?

Why not concentrate that energy and volunteer your time at a Boys & Girls Club or a local rec center.  Be the example that you hope those children emulate.  

FWIW, I don't condone mothers being on welfare or teenage pregnancies.  

Instead, I try to do my part by talking to young women and men and giving them constructive things to do with their time.  I hire the young man down the street to cut my lawn with the understanding that he makes $5/hr which is a fair wage instead of an overinflated handout that wasn't earned.  I teach them how to care for animals, how to ride horses and how to have respect for all forms of life.  We sit and talk while I garden.. and I don't tell them to be quiet or that they talk too much.  I tell them, "Sometimes you just have a lot on your mind that you need to talk about."  I make sure I hug them and ask how they are.  

I ask about school and their grades and what they are studying.  If they are struggling in a class, I encourage them to ask for help or work with a tudor.  "School is your job"... they've all heard me say it.

I tell the girls as they grow into young ladies that the boys should treat them with respect and vice versa.  I tell them there's no need to rush anything in life.  

THESE are the ways you prevent teenage pregnancies and errant behaviour.... you take an interest in the developing lives around you.  You don't tear them down after you've ignored the warning signs.    
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Not at all, Beekeeper,
Those that howled the loudest are the same ones that howled about abortion issues. And coincidentally, some of those *now* admit, they *may* have had sex in highschool and even (god forbid) impregnated some girl out of wedlock.
Pure hypocrisy, at it's tarnished finest.
And as for the poor girls, it's damned if they aborted, and damned if they didn't.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You, like Kar98, are personalizing this in a way that bespeaks of "issues" that I don't care to be drawn into.
View Quote

See, you're just not getting it. We're talking about real life people here, not statistics, or things. The only issue I have right now is with [i]your[/i] pretty silly generalizations and the way you're talking about people. You don't call people of Hispanic descent "spics" or "beaners", do you, and you would be pretty upset if somebody would, wouldn't you? And rightfully so.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I have a question for you Eric.

What exactly was meant by this?

How about one for 'My favorite Pimp'?

'I like to cruise the boulevards with [b]Puff LeRoi[/b], who treats me so special, cause he never beats me in front of his other girls, and he never forces me to have sex with strangers unless I really really want to please him....or he really really needs the money...'

Eric The [b](USA?Yo'TimeIsUp!)[/b]Hun
View Quote

It would appear that you're using a stereotypical 'black' name, and ebonics, implying that this is typical black behavior, or something to be expected of blacks.  Shortly afterwards you said this in response to Kar98.

Hmmmm, always the racial aspect?
View Quote

How do you reconcile your apparently contradictory comments?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#37]
MM seems to be getting ticked off a lot lately. Maybe I don't know her but is she normally like this? (no offense to MM, just want to know if it's my fault)

Anyway, partially agrees with Hannah and MM here. There's no use bashing the girl now. Besides, instead of blaming her for very possibly ending up in welfare and eating away at your tax dollars, blame the politicians. They love to spend your tax dollars. If it weren't for welfare, they'll blow it on crap like Homeland Defense or Education (I'm not against education per se, but I think federally funded education is a monstrosity). The way I see it, you're not getting your tax dollar back  even if she weren't pregnant. Plus, if welfare rolls drops too much, the politicians would need other vote getters to re-elect themselve, gun-control perhaps?

My parents were married when I was born but I mostly grew up with my grandparents, and later my mom when we moved to this country because my dad didn't like living in the United States so he moved back. So for most of my life my dad was rarely around and I think some of you are exaggerating the importance of having a father around. When he is around he yells at me and my mom all the time. Me and my mom got along fine all those years without him but my mom kept on insisting that we live together as a family so he finally came over for good. So now my dad is technically around physically, but he spends most of his time in the basement, I'm in my room. We barely ever see each other despite living in the same house. We don't eat together, we don't do anything together. He has his computer lab and I have mine (well, I have my computer, I don't know how many he has but it's a collection). He comes upstairs to sleep, and he usually goes to sleep way after my bedtime, so I never see him during the week.

As for any financial contributions he might've made. My mom bought our house on her own income, supported me and herself on her own income while my dad was in China (the conversion ratio and low salary there effectively means no support from him). Even though my dad makes more than my mom, my mom is responsible for the vast majority of our net assets due to her financial planning (my dad's idea of financial planning is money in the bank, compounding on 0.8% annual interest).

As for missing me growing up, he doesn't care. He has his computers, that's good enough for him. Personally, I think I'm better off growing up without him around.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There's no use bashing the girl now.

Besides, instead of blaming her for very possibly ending up in welfare and eating away at your tax dollars, [red]blame the politicians[/red]. They love to spend your tax dollars. ...
View Quote

Yes, it's not the little girl's fault she's wreckless, self-centered and irresponsible - and damn proud of it.

It's society's fault.

No wonder this little trollop is paraded and celebrated by her Pubic School - she's a VICTIM here and is courageously overcoming the oppressive and misfortunate unfairness of life's lottery!!

She's a role model and a HERO!!

An inspiration to all prepubescent midriffs in elementary and middle school who see her "success" and want to be honored by their school and society just like our little Miss Stacey Goodfuck.

We should praise her for showing the "courage" to get pregnant in High School and the maturity to know that ONLY a single, undereducated, unskilled, nubile, teenage squeezetoy can provide for the needs of her baby - so much more than a stable, mature, responsible, financially-secure two-parent adoptive family.

After all, she MUST be very mature, I mean - she didn't try flushing the baby down the toilet at the prom, right?

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#40]
So is it society who isn't as hard on out-of-wedlock mothers who is to blame for this trend?  Or is it a sudden rash of young promiscuous girls?  Or is it the parents of teenagers today?  Or is it the government for subsidizing the behaviour?  

Good night, y'all!  Y'all can't even agree on who to blame... let alone get down to trying to correct the problem.  

beekeeper,

I accept your apology but your words were very harsh.  Whatever my morality is, you don't see me calling a pregnant teenager names such as you have.  I've found that when a person attacks another person's character unprovoked that it is usually more a reflection on the person doing the talking's character than the object of their tirade.  

jz,

I've already explained that I've been itching for a good debate lately.  That and there's been some really good material here to work with.

But I still think [b]you[/b] are a little punk ass.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You, like Kar98, are personalizing this in a way that bespeaks of "issues" that I don't care to be drawn into.  
View Quote

Um... hello?  Pot?

Yeah... this is the kettle... just wanted to let you know you're black.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#43]
You people make it so personal. How is it your problem that she decides to get knocked up? So what if she has a baby at 19? So they celebrate her for having a baby out of wedlock. None of this is my problem.

The only real connection to the general public at large is the welfare angle. But even then, at the margin, she doesn't matter. Assume she goes on welfare, so we got one more recipient. The system itself is what's screwed up, marginal additions to the rolls don't concern me.

So we got a few screwups in society. There will always be a few of those. Maybe now she can go on Oprah and entertain the masses.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, he started it.... [0:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You people make it so personal. How is it your problem that she decides to get knocked up? So what if she has a baby at 19? So they celebrate her for having a baby out of wedlock. None of this is my problem.

The only real connection to the general public at large is the welfare angle. But even then, at the margin, she doesn't matter. Assume she goes on welfare, so we got one more recipient. The system itself is what's screwed up, marginal additions to the rolls don't concern me.

So we got a few screwups in society. There will always be a few of those. Maybe now she can go on Oprah and entertain the masses.
View Quote

Uh-oh.  Here comes another 3 pages worth of responses.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:23:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Post from Kar98 -
See, you're just not getting it. We're talking about real life people here, not statistics, or things. The only issue I have right now is with your pretty silly generalizations and the way you're talking about people. You don't call people of Hispanic descent "spics" or "beaners", do you, and you would be pretty upset if somebody would, wouldn't you? And rightfully so.
View Quote

That is very touching, really.

Yet on Page 1 of this thread you stated:
Are you Christians so bloody obsessed with the pending Second Coming that you condemn young people for having sex, or what is it?
View Quote

Talk about making 'pretty silly generalizations and the way you're talking about people'! Isn't this a direct insult to all of the Christians on this Board?

Or do you not understand Christianity enough to understand that what you have said is an insult? Get a Christian/Pagan-Pagan/Christian dictionary and check it out!
Mexicans aren't outbreeding us fast enough?
View Quote

Wow, how racist is that![:D]

Isn't that a direct insult to all of the Mexicans, all who are directly related to Mexicans, and to any folks who have Mexican loved ones on this Board?

Or do you not understand Mexican-American/American-Mexican relations well enough to understand that what you have just just said is a direct insult to Mexicans?  

Please, [b]Kar98[/b], you are showing very  anti-Christian and anti-Mexican sentiments on this Board, and yet you consider [u]me[/u] the Big Bugaboo (that's American slang)!

Hmmmm, let's hope the Hispanic Christian Friends of AR15.com never question you about these sentiments/

Eric The(ThereMustBeAnExplanationForThis?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#49]
MM, I'm neither little, nor a punk, nor an ass. [;D]

I would like to debate with you, but I'm exhausted. Graduation is coming and I'm too stressed out to debate. You may be able to tell by my posts of my ambivalence. That's my attitude toward life in general.

Does anyone else feel like their life is like a movie? Like it's been foreplanned somehow and they're just living on a script? I look at life's options like I look at some catalog, thinking about my options is like window shopping. I tried to join the military, got rejected. So I end up in college just like everybody else. I try to do things my way, but always end up on the same well troden path that everyone else is on. I feel like my life has been pipelined. Birth->Kindergarten->Elementary->High School->College->Grad School->Job->Retirement->Death.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Can we raise the level of debate rather than our voices? Or should we just lock this one and start in on something new?
View Quote

Okay, how's this.

This four-page spread in one high school yearbook glorifying teen pregnancy and celebrating single mothers in high school is just the tip of yet another iceberg heading straight towards the already sinking ship of American society.

You can guaran-damn-tee that there will only be more - many more - pages in more and more high schools "honoring" the achievements of their self-centered, amoral, oversexed, uncontrolled, irresponsible teenage mooks and midriffs.

I see each passing year of incoming college students dressing like Friday-night sluts at a cheap strip joint without any clue as to how utterly ridiculous and moronic they look, talk, write, act and think.

I see more and more incoming college students in my classes ALREADY juggling one or two kids in day-care, a low-paying job, and a nonexistent or abusive "Boyfriend O'The Week". And this is incoming COLLEGE students.

These are supposed to be the cream of the crop!

But all throughout high school these perpetually  unprepared, functionally illiterate students had their hormonally-charged skulls-full-of-mush pandered to by school programs and curricula  that simply try to build their self-esteem by avoiding ANY judgements of their immature and wreckless behaviors.

No. This will only get worse.

Encouraging, honoring and celebrating these teenage puppy mills for having babies in high school and not giving them up for adoption is just plain insane and continues the downward acceleration of American society into the pit of hedonism, ignorance, dependancy and degeneracy.

It won't be long before we have entirely separate high school yearbooks featuring "Teenage Gay Lovers And Their Babies" (sponsored by NAMBLA).

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top