BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#1]
And he's *still* our best hope.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Al Wacky had the same chance to surrender that Bonnie & Clyde got.  Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
American citizens have a right to trial by jury.  how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?

The problem becomes that you witnessed him stabbing your mother.

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.

Define "witnessed". His own admission while openly serving in the ranks of a terrorist organization directly involved in the targeting of U.S. citizens for death, inclusing his counsel of Hasan and his praise of his actions and struggle against the U.S. in the aftrmath of the Ft. Hood shootings, among other things, are prety much witnessed at this point.  He was an active combattant on every level.

SO why didnt we murder dipshit from arizona? I don't get why it's okay to take out a derpa that sat behind a chair and called for shit to happen, but the clown from arizona does a mass shooting and gets a fair trial. He should have been executed the same day he shot those folks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
American citizens have a right to trial by jury.  how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.

Yes––so I guess he should have been in the U.S. and standing for trial, no?  What country was he in when he died again?  What was he doing?  

not paul bot, and i think killing this guy was good..

and i think we should have used tactical nukes in afghanistan without declaring war..

so i sorta of a 'get it done, kill them all, never mind the collateral damage' type guy.

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

The Constitution......Its a piece of paper of convenience when it only pertains them and their situations.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah, the dude has a point, but hey, if you're running about, seemingly doing nefarious things, it seems a trial may have to take a back seat...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

Paul's statement makes me want to vote for him even more

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN IN MONEY AND MANPOWER TO "CAPTURE" HIM?!?!?!?!

Are you REALLY so dense?  If Uncle Ron was running things like this, NOTHING would get done because it would be too expensive and too dangerous to even THINK about trying to capture someone of that level.  Look at the real cost of Bin Laden (if that was really even him)

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.

Define "witnessed". His own admission while openly serving in the ranks of a terrorist organization directly involved in the targeting of U.S. citizens for death, inclusing his counsel of Hasan and his praise of his actions and struggle against the U.S. in the aftrmath of the Ft. Hood shootings, among other things, are prety much witnessed at this point.  He was an active combattant on every level.

SO why didnt we murder dipshit from arizona? I don't get why it's okay to take out a derpa that sat behind a chair and called for shit to happen, but the clown from arizona does a mass shooting and gets a fair trial. He should have been executed the same day he shot those folks.

I assume it might have been because we couldn't go overseas and arrest him.

But maybe Ron Paul had a fool proof plan to do that?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sure they do but if they are engaged in open warfare with this country while belonging to a foreign entity we reserve the right to have you blowed up! By your logic I guess we should have arrested and put on trial all the US citizens who fought for Germany while we were liberating Europe instead of shooting them with an M1 Garand!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ron Paul can jam that directly up his ass.

Uncle Paul has the most military support.

I just don't know who these .mil guys are, though.

I've met one. We're chaptering him out for failing a piss test
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes––so I guess he should have been in the U.S. and standing for trial, no?  What country was he in when he died again?  What was he doing?  

and i think we should have used tactical nukes in afghanistan without declaring war..

so i sorta of a 'get it done, kill them all, never mind the collateral damage' type guy.

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

The Constitution......Its a piece of paper of convenience when it only pertains them and their situations.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#11]
More proof that RP is mentally ill.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What an idiot

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And neither does Uncle Paul and his fan club.

Oh, they probably do.  They probably know people who donated money and made up fake military jobs in the questionnaire.  Manipulating data to influence pubic perceptions of Paul's support is pretty much their schtick.

I suppose it is possible that some guy who enlisted in the military at time of war to participate in this war found a guy who constantly claims the war is unjust and immoral to be worth supporting.

Of course, there are those who just join the military for a paycheck.  Compromising ones espoused values in order to use the government system for financial gain - now, if you look at it this way, I could see where such people would have a lot in common with Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murder?  Executed?  You're on a diferent plain.  Go vote for your toolbag.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

What about when a US citizen takes hostages and a police sniper has to shoot the fucker in the face? Do you not understand that there are circumstances where aprehending some people is not practical do to THEIR actions? I would be right there with you had he either been captured or had surrendered and then executed without a trial but that is not what happened.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Another stealth Ron Paul thread.

What's stealthy about highlighting ANOTHER stupid statement by RP?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

...and that's why I can't support that guy.

Quoted:

It wasn't an assassination, it was combat.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making war––how does it work?  The guy was in a foreign country actively engaged in making war against this country.  He was therefore just a target––not a citizen.  He was NOT "assassinated" in any normal definition of the word.  Had he been, that would be fine too, BTW, as again, he was actively making war against this country.  One's citizenship status is no protection when making war.  Where did YOU get the idea it is?  

look, im fine with it. but from a standpoint of just wondering.. there is no 'declared' war. we are not at war with yemen. fuck face was a us citizen, in a foreign country that we are not at war with, in a struggle that is not a declared war. so im just curious and want to know out of interest, its that legal according to the constitution.. or not?

once again, i think we should just nuke the whole place, declare victory, allow the oil exploration and drilling in this country to replace what we get from these fucked up shit holes and leave the whole middle east to rot and fester like it has for the last 3000 years..

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that the government is different than an individual?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he shoulda surrendered and taken full advantage of his rights. But he was to busy with all that terrorism support. Ron Paul 2012

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OOOOHHH!!!

OK,  That is what he meant!!!

God... Thanks....

Fuck that shit.  He was a treasonous bastard and ENEMY.  When HE put out videos, he FORFEIT his rights.

who decides that?  you?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound like one of those guys who would state that the cops should have shot the gun out of the perps hand or they should have shot him in the leg or something like that! \
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that the government is different than an individual?  

You do realize that war is not a criminal matter?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look im not sure of the scenerio leading up to the point. If taking him out with a drone or whatever we used was the best option, then sure whatever. I just hope the.gov took the best option to try and take this fucker alive first and if we could not execute the mission then do what ya got to do.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

word
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So your saying any Americans that might have fought on the side of Hitler in WWII had to be arrested and stood on trial rather than be shot on the battlefield?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Any Soldier in AfCrackistan: those guys are shooting at us!!11!!
Ron Paul: Go check and see if they are citizens-if so, ARREST them and bring them in for trial!!
Me: Fuck that noise.

Nick
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And many here think this senile old jackass has a shot at the presidency.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look im not sure of the scenerio leading up to the point. If taking him out with a drone or whatever we used was the best option, then sure whatever. I just hope the.gov took the best option to try and take this fucker alive first and if we could not execute the mission then do what ya got to do.

Have you ever tried to take that kind of guy, on whatever level, alive?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know anything about this guy, that much is clear.

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.
Maybe if we stop killing terrorists they'll be nice?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have all of the dots, you just aren't connecting them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your saying any Americans that might have fought on the side of Hitler in WWII had to be arrested and stood on trial rather than be shot on the battlefield?  

That is exactly what the Paulbots are saying today.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he shoulda surrendered and taken full advantage of his rights. But he was to busy with all that terrorism support. Ron Paul 2012

Nah, I'm sure the Paulbots would say we should foot the bill for sending the judge and jury to the country he was living in so he could have a fair trial.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, how the heck do we get him here to face trial for god's sake!!??

ETA:  You know there was thread about the Marine who was convicted and sentenced recently for murdering an Iraqi.

I came to his defense before reading enough of the facts.  Once members pointed those facts out to me, I admitted I made a mistake.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

We had Loughner in custody. Killing him in mid-act would have been fine, but some brave people tackled him before the police even got involved. You know this.

Awlaki would have gotten the same had he been in custody.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure that all the various agencies would have preferred to have him alive, just like we would have preferred to capture Admiral Yamamoto alive.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know anything about this guy, that much is clear.

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.
Maybe if we stop killing terrorists they'll be nice?

That point above is just a dishonest twist of some COIN reality.  Targeted violence is still OK.  Really.  It doesn't breed more bad guys.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since he was at a liberal ralley, He was captured no one managed to get a kill shot in. Mores the pity
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Paulistinian a drug user?  

Huh.  Imagine that.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha Your right im prolly not Sir.

Im a young guy figuring out the world still.

But for fucks sake some of you need to chill.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You put that more eloquently than I would have...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Ron Paul didn't like that huh?  The hell you say?  I didn't see that one coming.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm pretty sure the Hellfire revoked Mr. al-Awlaki's US citizenship right then and there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is Paul's consistent point.

Agree or disagree with him, there was no doubt that this is what he would say.

Why was there so much outrage in the U.S. in 1975,Letelier was assassinated  in Washington D.C.?  He was an enemy of the Chilean government and Pinochet simply ordered him killed.

Having al-Alawki dead is good thing.

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."  There is always more than one point of view.  To lose sight of this when blinded by anger/hatred/war/politics puts you ever closer to sliding down a slippery slope.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not when they are actively engaged in warfare against the US.

Then, they are just targets, like any other enemy combatant.

+1000   Bomb the fuckers twice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OOOOHHH!!!

OK,  That is what he meant!!!

God... Thanks....

Fuck that shit.  He was a treasonous bastard and ENEMY.  When HE put out videos, he FORFEIT his rights.

who decides that?  you?

Jesus....  This is why we have traitors in government.

Yes, me.  You are goddamn right.  I, as a productive, contributing citizen of this nation, am fully within my rights to take umbrage and offense to another citizen who has left his country and it's protections to wage war against it, and indirectly, ME and MY DAUGHTER.

Since I don't have the ability, the government that is by the people and for the people (me) acted as my proxy and KILLED THAT MOTHERFUCKER for threatening MY life, YOUR life and everyone in this country that is afforded the protection of the US Military and the Constitution.

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top