Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/10/2002 11:17:25 AM EDT
[img]http://www.sentient.com/~pcm2/images/Action_Item_2000.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:24:43 AM EDT
that sounds scarily like what is said around here... 'results driven' and 'goal oriented'... ... or am I thinking about all of the personal ads I've read online??
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:25:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:33:51 AM EDT
My new 24/7, result-driven game plan is to leverage this comic strip in a new synergistic effort to exploit my core competencies. This is just win-win all around.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:48:41 AM EDT
I tend to package and sell the synergies of the modern paradigm.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:52:23 AM EDT
I'm just "fakin' it" til I get outta here...[:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:26:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Achmed, are you an office denizen? Those are posted in several places where I work. I always laugh, no matter how many times I read it. The "Sound and Fury signifying nothing" phrase pops up quite frequently.
View Quote
I am a home-office denizen, working at my very own dot.com from my basement! I distribute resumes and cover letters for free in the hopes that some day I might come up with a working business model. Unfortunately, nobody wants to buy what I'm selling, other than the State of Washington which sends me a check every week on a contract to provide funding for up to six months during my startup phase. I guess that sounds better than "I'm on unemployment for the foreseeable future, hoping that I don't wind up in a cardboard box under an I-5 onramp."
Top Top