Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/10/2002 5:04:45 AM EDT
[url]http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-aptv-150390220020610-060600.html[/url] "Citizens armed with shotguns will patrol the streets of the heavily Jewish Borough Park and southern Flatbush neighborhoods of Brooklyn because of comments a suspected terrorist made about targeting them, a rabbi said."
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:07:16 AM EDT
Good. Just don't shoot at the guys with the white cars that say "NYPD" on the side of it!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:24:29 AM EDT
Waverunner, is that legal in NYC, to have a citizen armed with a loaded shotgun patrolling their own neighborhood? Or is just a "special privilege" for the Chosenites?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:27:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: Good. Just don't shoot at the guys with the white cars that say "NYPD" on the side of it!
View Quote
Wave, you've obviously never dealt with the hassidic community before. They could care less about you or me. Remember the citywide 10-13 when they surrounded the 90Pct(Ft. Surrender) after a Hasid was arrested for rape? They flipped rmp's, injured dozens upon dozens of MOS and not one of them was arrested as a result. Of all the ethnic groups in the city, I dread dealing with them the most.....
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:27:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hannah_Reitsch: Waverunner, is that legal in NYC, to have a citizen armed with a loaded shotgun patrolling their own neighborhood? Or is just a "special privilege" for the Chosenites?
View Quote
This is why I've decided to become Jewish!!!!! [}:D] LOTS of political perks - at least in the USA. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:30:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Originally Posted By Waverunner: Good. Just don't shoot at the guys with the white cars that say "NYPD" on the side of it!
View Quote
Wave, you've obviously never dealt with the hassidic community before. They could care less about you or me. Remember the citywide 10-13 when they surrounded the 90Pct(Ft. Surrender) after a Hasid was arrested for rape? They flipped rmp's, injured dozens upon dozens of MOS and not one of them was arrested as a result. Of all the ethnic groups in the city, I dread dealing with them the most.....
View Quote
You're absolutely right. I haven't really had the "pleasure" of dealing with that community. I work in patrol burough Manhattan South. Also my above comment was made in jest. Seriously, it sounds like we'll all be getting lots of OT from this!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:43:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:42:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:49:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: I'm [b]not[/b] in favor at all to just go kill anyone because they are Arabian looking.
View Quote
Gee, how magnanimous of you. Yer all heart. Note to self: ilikelegs is against genocide. he MUST be good people. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 7:00:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:25:47 AM EDT
We actually have a former Muslim that comes to our church group now. He's an all around nice guy now
View Quote
Not to piss on anyone's parade, but during WWII german families in the US would tell people they were anything but German, whatever fit best. That is a fact. Ben
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:31:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Benjamin0001:
We actually have a former Muslim that comes to our church group now. He's an all around nice guy now
View Quote
Not to piss on anyone's parade, but during WWII german families in the US would tell people they were anything but German, whatever fit best. That is a fact. Ben
View Quote
Not all. My grandmother came here in the late 30's, because she did not like Hitler's polices, and she would tell anyone who would listen.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:39:43 AM EDT
"The patrols will run daily from 9 p.m. until 3 a.m. except Friday, the Jewish Sabbath. " Well, there's OPSEC for ya..... Let's see. Osama and his ilk are probably squatting in a cave somewhere thinking, "Cool! We'll attack at 4 a.m. on a Friday!" Sheesh. What a way to ruin a great idea.... [stick]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:01:33 PM EDT
Gee, if these people weren't jewish, the ADL would be holding press conferences and making the rounds of the news shows screaming "They are nothing but an anti-government domestic terrorist militia! The FBI needs to arrest them!" Bunch of damn hypocrites.
Top Top