Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2011 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#1]
CTV - dude just don't fall into the same trap as your last chick. In that I mean if you're thinking you'll buy anything or pay any bills - don't. There'll be a time you can help out here and there but if she's asking or hinting that's a bad sign.

You make it down here I'll buy you a beer for the troubles the last skank put ya through. I'll still have to tease ya!

ASU has tons of hot chicks. I think I'll be cruising the bars with JaredMD tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 10/7/2011 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
CTV - dude just don't fall into the same trap as your last chick. In that I mean if you're thinking you'll buy anything or pay any bills - don't. There'll be a time you can help out here and there but if she's asking or hinting that's a bad sign.

You make it down here I'll buy you a beer for the troubles the last skank put ya through. I'll still have to tease ya!

ASU has tons of hot chicks. I think I'll be cruising the bars with JaredMD tomorrow night.

No I won't. I am just finishing cleaning up the mess that that last bitch made. I learned my lesson and I wish I had listened to GD sooner. Just have to make it through December(end of the lease) and I can put that whole thing behind me. My gf has supported me through the whole thing. I have a good feeling when she begged me NOT to get her a birthday present. Our biggest argument is over who's paying for food. Life is a lot happier with bran flakes(ex) in the rear view mirror.

I will take you up on that offer. I'm hoping I can make a trip down there soon to scout out the area.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top