Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 6:29:34 PM EDT
A buddy of mine called me this morning and told me his AR had finally arrived.  I guess he has had it about a week, but hasn't had a chance to shoot it.  He came out, and of course it started raining immediatelly.  That didn't stop us from throwing a few hundred rounds down range.  I must say, I was impressed.  I'll have to move it from the "want" list to the "need" list.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the addiction... [;)]

Be careful, those black rifles will trash your credit... but it's worth it
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats,

You will start by just buying ammo for your buddy's gun.

This will last a couple of months at best.

Then you will order you own.

Good luck. Have fun.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Welcome to the addiction... [;)]

Be careful, those black rifles will trash your credit... but it's worth it
View Quote

Very true, DarkStar, very true!  It gets even more addicting once you go full auto.  Once you go that path, it's hard to turn back! [uzi]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The addiction is BAD!  I started with one and now on the way to four of the things.  You can NEVER have too many AR's.

medcop
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that you've kicked the tires, time to buy one of your own!
Then you and your friend will have 2x the fun!
They're like Lays chips, ya can't have just one!
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I had one and sold it, and was perfectly happy (sort of) until those *ssholes at Bushmaster sent me their newest catalog. It's amazing how much money you can come up with, if you have the proper motivation.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations, now you 'need' an AR.  I took a friend of mine shooting today.  He had shot shotguns and .22's before but that's it.  He shot my AR, and friends AR, a KBI AK, and my 10/22.  He has wanted a 10/22 for a while, and now he REALLY wants an AR.  We'll see what happens.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top