Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/9/2002 2:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2002 2:50:16 PM EDT by ColonelKlink]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:02:30 PM EDT
Haven't seen it. However, if I recall from a few critical accounts, the book depicted the terrorists as originating from the Middle-East. So now we have - correct me if I misunderstood - neo-nazis as the ultimate threat? Really? Why take artistic license w/ [i]that[/i] point? But, once again, I digress.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:04:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:05:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster: Haven't seen it. However, if I recall from a few critical accounts, the book depicted the terrorists as originating from the Middle-East. So now we have - correct me if I misunderstood - neo-nazis as the ultimate threat? Really? Why take artistic license w/ that point? But, once again, I digress.
View Quote
Because we are the honorable people in this thing. We can't make a "propaganda" movie about evil raghead monkey-sucking murderers. Even if the whole world knows that the logical response to 9/11 should have been a 9/12 mushroom garden over Bahgdad, Pakistan, and Palestine.... Scott
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2002 3:18:30 PM EDT by Citabria7GCBC]
i really dont think the aircraft carrier would have been taken like it was by the russian aircraft. After a nuke anywhere the carrier would be on highest alert with planes deployed probbly and i think the planes would have been seen by radar farther away aswell as the defence machine guns would have done a better job. besides that it was ok. and if your close enough to have your chopper blown down and your cars roll over in a nuke blast, then your to close to live anyway.. the radiation will get you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:09:12 PM EDT
Have you read the book? If not, you wouldn't understand why the movie sucks. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:10:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:10:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:12:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ColonelKlink: There were people present at the trinity test and the radiation didnt get them.
View Quote
check your sources.
Top Top