Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 8:10:39 PM EDT
Family Death Trek 2002.

Crapifornia to Alabama (to pick up daughter), to Indiana, to Minnesota, and back to Crapifornia. I clocked a little over 6000 miles on my car in one week. Left 5/31, returned 6/7.

I love southern Indiana. We went to Holiday World again (Santa Claus, IN) and had a really good time. It re-affirmed my desire to move to the area. Then we went to Minnesota.

Minnesota Rocks!

We went to the Mall of America and spent most of the day there. Went to Cabela's in Owatonna, MN & Sidney, NE. Everyone in MN was really cool, the scenery was nice, it was great. If I don't move there by next summer (It'll take an act of God to keep me from doing it) we'll go again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top