Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 2:06:02 PM EDT
Wonder how the new mayor will handle this?

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I hope not like Kramer did in that great lost episode of Sienfeld

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
great, as if the fag pride parade wasn't enough.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

What?  No PR's in your neighborhood?  Besides these days who doesn't have  a parade.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly. how DARE those spics be allowed to celebrate their culture!! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
PR's are 1 reason I got the Hell out of Orlando 2 years ago.Cubans now,are good people.Especially those that actually lived under Castro.They know what it's like to live on the other side.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if they'll be assaulting and molesting women this year?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What?  No PR's in your neighborhood?  Besides these days who doesn't have  a parade.
View Quote

Just white people.  If we demonstrate pride in our culture we're racists.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Just white people.  If we demonstrate pride in our culture we're racists.
View Quote

That's not true. We're still allowed to have gay pride parades. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Can you imagine the Smell?

[puke]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm just happy to be home and not working the Puerto Rican Day Parade detail.

As for the gay pride parade, it's the weekend after Father's Day. Police-wise, this parade is much better to work, because we [b]almost[/b] never have "problems" with the gay-community.

You want a tough parade to work at as a NYC cop...The West-Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn! Cops try to set up their vacations so that they miss it!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Wave, you think you could schedule us a "Redneck Gun Owner's Day Parade"?  Hell, I'll even show up for that one. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Hold on let me go ask Hillary![%|]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You want a tough parade to work at as a NYC cop...The West-Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn! Cops try to set up their vacations so that they miss it!
View Quote

Ok, I'll bite: why are they much worse than the others?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:22:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:57:56 AM EDT
[#16]
For another thing most of the people from the West-Indies come from countries where the "police" are downright brutal and wicked. When they come to America the lack of respect carries over and many of them think it's payback time for some of the sh!t they took back home.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:19:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey I kinda like those steel drums and that kind of influence, But if you're gay just don't tell me.

And keep your gay ass off my lawn,and out of my old ass straight life.   I won't bother you and you can bet your ass you ain't gonna bother me!

Peace   live in it ,or rest in it!

Not A Thing   Noda     Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, is sad to see that you all have had, bad experiences with Puerto Ricans.

[:(]

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, is sad to see that you all have had, bad experiences with Puerto Ricans.

[:(]

View Quote

Negative Lady_Glock, not all bad experiences. I believe most of these guys are just playing on the sterotypical image, that's all.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah.. Talk about  a true waste of citizenship.  Can anyone tell me why the F*** we have that rat infested island and its people as a common-wealth. They get all our benefits and pay no taxes at all. We should ship them all back, no need for them, except for target practice.!
But we all heard them bitch about that one.

The only thing good is the coffee and the women, even though they are far from what anyone will take home to mom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top