Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 9:40:50 AM EDT
the same collection of full auto rental toys that was available at the brc will be coming to bulletfest!

these guys literally have a mega-collection of the world's finest fast-guns...all available for you to rent for that expirience of a lifetime.

always want to drop the hammer on an rpd? come to bulletfest!

had a hankering to dump a drum on a ppsh-41? do it at bulletfest!

got the itch to try the h&k 51, 8" .308? scratch that itch at bulletfest!

feel the need for speed behind an m-60? put the pedal to the metal at bulletfest!

yearn to burn the barrel out of a mg-42 with a speed kit? twitch that finger at bulletfest!

gotta yen to go deaf? listen to the cut-down 1919 roar above the ww3 range noise at bulletfest!

and that's just one guy's collection! you gotta see all this iron in action...all at the same time on one firing line!! hundreds of full auto junkies will be doing the full-tilt-boogie and shredding the steel targets to bits!

you GOTTA BE HERE to get in on the fun! miss this one and you'll be kicking yerself in the ass for and entire year!!!

i can't FORCE you to have fun...all i can do is make it happen for those with enough sense to head for the hills! the beautiful green hills of northeast ohio, that is!

BULLETFEST III !!! be there!

see ya all on the firingline from HELL!!!

campy
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
CampyBob,
 Where in Canton it the shoot being held?  Hell - I drove all the way to Nebo for the BRC - I'm sure I can spend at least a day the Bulletfest - maybe two.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, how 'bout a map and 'Festtimes/dates, and details about where to stay, and stuff?

[8D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
always want to drop the hammer on an rpd?
View Quote

Uh, RPDs dont have hammers [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#6]
heheheheh! figure of speech, topcrest! last year we had two pkm's and one rpd. this year...MORE!

we will have MORE guns running on the line than knob creek!!! AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO STAND THERE WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR BUTT!!! you can run them!!!!

YOU are the action! YOU are on the line tearing up the cars, the washing machines, the gazillion fire extinguishers that board member plateshooter donates!

i buy 200 brats to help out with lunch for ya! we haul the steel away!

all we ask for is a donation...you set the amount!

you CAN'T miss out this insanity! the berm trembles with FEAR when YOU approach the line!

hiram maxim will roll in his grave! hugo schmeisser will smirk from heaven above! degyarev will bless us! and john browning's spirit will live on among us!

strong men will run in fear and womenfolk will faint from the concussion! the symphony of 300,000 rds. headed downrange will echo thru the hills and valleys for a three county radius!

BE WARNED! there is NO other event like this short of a declared war!

come! have your breath taken away by barretts and full auto fusilades!

YOU are invited to the one, the only, THE EVENT FOR THE TRUE BELIEVER....BULLETFEST!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
OMIGAWDDDDD!!!!!

wear yer best camo or pink tutu!!!

we is gonna be in da movies...and FAMOUS!!!

look...bulletfest has lumpy223 putting together his ultra-cool cd-rom of the action submitted by everyones' video cams...

and this year, two separate, professional videographers have arranged to capture bulletfest's flair for the...uh...er...unusual!

but now, a guy wants to bring in his equipment and 4-man crew and make a DOCUMENTARY of this year's bulletfest!!!

WOOHOO! who will play the role of campy? sharon stone as miss magnums? peewee herman to play rallywagon?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
strong men will run in fear and womenfolk will faint from the concussion!

come! have your breath taken away by barretts and full auto fusilades!

YOU are invited to the one, the only, THE EVENT FOR THE TRUE BELIEVER....BULLETFEST!!!
View Quote

That was beautiful, Campy.  [>(]

I think I have an erection.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
How do you get around the Ohio restriction against loading more than 31 rounds in a magazine?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]
"How do you get around the Ohio restriction against loading more than 31 rounds in a magazine?"

WE USE A MACHINEGUN!!!!!!

restriction? restriction??? we don' neeed no steenking restrictions!!!

there is no restriction on nfa firearm capacity, only semi-auto firearms.

but...if your vewy, vewy qwiet...
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#11]
campy - all that junk you say above - IT'S TRUE!! we're bringing the shorty 1919 again [heavy](the one you show on your homepage) and a few of it's buddies too. we'll be the first on the range this year again, but this time w/sunshade so we don't get cooked.

AR15fan - you get around it by using belts
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:34:37 AM EDT
[#12]

wear yer best camo or pink tutu!!!
View Quote

... or your best codpiece?

[img]http://my.core.com/~edwong/bobcod.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:58:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 5:35:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Are suppressors legal in OH for non-SOTs?  I'd like to bring some of my stuff if I come.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't know if I'll be able to make it or not yet, but whats the address for 5320.20's?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:09:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#18]
"Are suppressors legal in OH for non-SOTs? I'd like to bring some of my stuff if I come."

yup...mufflers are fine.

goat...aye, even after taking a maxim round to me groin...i still gots me jewels! yarrrrr!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#19]
shaggy...try here for the 5320's...

[url]http://www.titleii.com/forms.htm[/url]

trust me shaggy, whether you have one toy or 20....you'll kick yerself if you miss this show!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 4:52:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#21]
What time does the shoot start on Saturday?  I'm in a training class until Friday evening and might drive up early Sat morning to arrive at shoot time.  

Probably only bring my M16.  .20 is already filled out and returned.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I do not wish to encourage anyone to do anything illegal nor am I a lawyer.

Most LEO in OH do not seem to even be aware of the mag limit.  The ones I have spoken with are  not interested, either.  Now you break a bunch of other laws, they may tack that on but not likely as a primary charge if you behave.

As to how it applies to links or belts I have no idea.  No mention of those in the law that I read.

For FA, it is not an issue anyway as they are OK to have more than 32 rounds.  Be careful going through Columbus (or some other communist areas) as they have all kinds of stupid laws.  The FEDS say it is OK but some city ordnances are very onerous.  Keep your goodies locked in the trunk and obey the traffic laws!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Yep!!  The M16 needs some exercise and I intend to see that it gets it!  Also the M1A1 Thompson will be coming.  FINALLY got the MAC-10 but "can" is still held up in ATF paper blackhole.

Rest of the "Gob Pile Brigade" will be in same location as last year, right end of range under silver canopy.  Test fired the Canadian SAW (Open bolt, heavy barrel M16) and the HK-21.  Nasty HK runs pretty good now.  A 1919 (30-06), HK-51, Sten, several MACs, maybe others will be there too.  Still considering rental rates and other details.  Styer Aug, M-60, one HK-51, HK 93, MP40 have been sold so will possibly attend attached to new owners.

Not sure if mine will be rentals or what.  Probably something like $.25 / round for ammo and let that serve as wear and tear compensation as well as ammo cost.  (Darn ammo is HEAVY to lug around!!)  Suggestions welcome!!!

Have several interesting AK's in semi that I will bring if there is interest.  Norinco Bullpup (one of about 1200), Romac III, Yugo .308, SAR3, Campy clone etc.  None really rare but maybe interesting to some.  Let me know what you would enjoy and I will try to throw it in the truck.  Have a few thousand rounds ea of 9mm, .45, .223, .308, 5.45, 7.62x39 & 54r and 8mm that I can bring as well if you like.  Will bring the bolt guns too; if anyone is interested.

I enjoy letting people shoot guns they have not had the opportunity to try yet so let me know your passion.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:08:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#26]
met a "new friend" at the range today. the guy don't post...occaisionaly lurks at fal-files, he said...AND EVEN HE HAD HEARD OF BULLETFEST!!!!

now, he's coming...and bringing his barrett m-82 and some full auto toyz!!!

you folks do NOT want to miss this action! 9 hours of nothing but ammopipes housing down the berm and sending steel into the ozone!

bring your video cams, digcams, laptops...and a trunkload of ammunition.

btw, plateshooter donated ANOTHER TRUCKLOAD OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS for us to sacrifice!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 12:09:34 PM EDT
[#27]
[red][size=4]I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!![/size=4][/red]  
[50]  [heavy] [50]  [heavy] [50]  

[:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Campy when is it? I am looking for a place just to go tearing up stuff with my AK. Canton is not far from Detroit. Also is there a place to tent. Better yet is there a page that gives all the info. And oh yeah A AK with 30 round mags Legal in Ohio. Anyone in the Detroit. Anyone in Detroit want to drive together we might beabele to work something out.

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:10:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Campy when is it? I am looking for a place just to go tearing up stuff with my AK. Canton is not far from Detroit. Also is there a place to tent. Better yet is there a page that gives all the info. And oh yeah A AK with 30 round mags Legal in Ohio. Anyone in the Detroit. Anyone in Detroit want to drive together we might beabele to work something out.

View Quote

Sixgun, I used to drive from Keego Harbor MI to Youngstown OH every weekend. It was a 4 hour drive. It's probably about the same or less to the Canton area :)

Go to that site Aimless posted about camping and such. I'm going to try to fly home and borrow a vehicle to go to Bulletfest. I'm figuring if the campground fills up or something, which I doubt, I'll just roll down a window and stick my feet out to sleep in the vehicle ;)

I wish I could have made BRC, but I am NOT going to miss Bulletfest if I can help it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:01:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Reservations are confirmed.  Bulletfest or bust!!  [:D]

For anyone who has not attended Bulletfest, it is a FANTASTIC time.  Last year I smiled so much my face hurt....

[insert wiseass comment here]

See y'all on the firing line!

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#32]
MM, where are you staying?  Mrs. QS isn't sure she wants to do the camping thing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#33]
sixgun, get ahold of "dodge", on assaultweb.net. he is coming from the detroit area.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#35]

The "Bulletfest-III" shirt design is complete...

Those that were in attendance last year will fully understand and appreciate this design! [}:D]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/flare-wench.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top