Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 12:19:08 AM EDT
In this period I am working in Milan, north Italy, in a big Hi tec project.

Yesterday evening I was back from dinner with my workmates and entering inside the hotel the conversation turned into the 9-11 facts.

The man at the reception, a Tunisinian guy, started to say that US govt. knew everything about the attack and didn't say anything, and that there were 5000 Jews working inside the Twin Towers that were warned and didn't go to work the morning of the attack.

I replyied that I am jewish (the expression of the arab porter became astonishgly arrogant looking at me...) and therefore I know jewish tradition and there are many Jews that in the days before Roshashanah go to work later to attend a special prayer to the synagogues.

No way to make him to think on rational facts: 13 Israelis were killed inside the Twin Towers ruins, so if the Mossad was really (and it is not... ) making 5000 calls in New York, how come that they didn't warn their own citiziens?

No answer: he was just repeating on and on what his Imam told him.

Keep in count, friends, that the most important mosque in Milan is the one in Jenner street: anyone remember? Where some members of Al Qaeda were identified and they disappeared under the nose of the italian police immediately after the 9-11?

Individuals that still believes the fairy tale of the 5000 Jews that didn't go to work in the WTC because somebody warned them, can also believe that donkeys can fly...
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:33:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Paolo!

[:)] LOL!

Some people will believe whatever they [b]like[/b] to believe.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on, Paolo, certainly you didn't expect him to come right out a lay all the blame where it belongs: On people of his own religion.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:34:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]
To Lie to, (or for that matter with), an [i]infidel[/i] to advance the cause of Islam.. is not only permitted... it is considered a duty...

Which of course does not alter the [b]fact[/b] that it was Islamic terrorists that slit the throats of young [i]infidel[/i] American girls then murdered thousands of people in a most horrible fashion...[b]facts[/b] witnessed by millions...
Good now I'm pissed off enough for the whole morning and wont need a second cup of coffee.... LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top