Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/6/2002 9:02:31 PM EDT
I talked to a recruiter a little bit, but was very put off by the push to be full time. I did not stay very long as he was selling something I was not buying. I have a few questions for those who have joined: Any MOSes to reccomend in the Phoenix area? I could do the initial training between Fall and Spring semesters (of 2003), right? What are the chances of getting called up and for what duration? Mined you I am in college... Any websites with info to reccomend other than the official sites of the military? They are not helpful... I am 18 and a sophmore in Electrical Eng (I will be in the summer of 2003 a junior and 19) if that matters. Thanks a lot...
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:09:03 PM EDT
Why don't you just wait until you graduate, then become an officer? I know a few people in the Guard, and they say you can have just about any MOS in this state, you just have to pick one from "the list". They have a pretty big artillery unit out here in the east valley, if thats something you be interested in, but a call-up would be a lot more likely in that field, as opposed to an engineering job.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:41:44 PM EDT
Top Top