Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/5/2002 11:13:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Gee. I would think that between the homocide bombers killing themselves, and the Israelis working on the rest, they would eventually get low on troops...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Only GOD can be a ref in this conflict.  If any human being can solve it, I will declare that person "Man Of The Century".
View Quote

What if we just killed them all and let God sort them out?  [:D]

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I just wish all of the arabs would collectively decide to become suicide bombers at once...that way they would all just get it over with already and their sick culture (that was once magnificant) will die.

By the way...I would hate to be a teacher at the Muslim School of Suicide Bombing..."Class, Listen very carefully because I'm only going to show you this once..."
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Only GOD can be a ref in this conflict.  If any human being can solve it, I will declare that person "Man Of The Century".
View Quote

Interesting sentiment. I agree.

Can ANYONE tell me that Israels response will NOT lead to more dead Jews???? (after it leads to some more dead Arabs)

It almost pavlovian. When attacked, return the attack, so that you can get attacked again. I almost tend to beleive someone on BOTH sides is makin' money off all the violence, cuz BOTH sides are playing into the "endless circle of violence."

REMEMBER - I am NOT saying Israel shouldn't exact retribution, or defend herself.

Alls I'm saying is this incursion into Jenin will have ONLY ONE sure outcome - more dead Jews via homicide bombing.

Not that that isn't likely to happen anyway, its just sure to make it a certainly. Its all very futile, and frustrating.

Who thinks this is the way its got to be, that there IS NO solution??? (Nuking hundreds of million of Arabs worldwide is NOT a solution either.)

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

TheRedGoat
View Quote

Now THIS IS INTELLIGENCE. Finally, I am not alone! [%(]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Can ANYONE tell me that Israels response will NOT lead to more dead Jews???? (after it leads to some more dead Arabs)
It almost pavlovian. When attacked, return the attack, so that you can get attacked again. I almost tend to beleive someone on BOTH sides is makin' money off all the violence, cuz BOTH sides are playing into the "endless circle of violence."
REMEMBER - I am NOT saying Israel shouldn't exact retribution, or defend herself.
Alls I'm saying is this incursion into Jenin will have ONLY ONE sure outcome - more dead Jews via homicide bombing.
Not that that isn't likely to happen anyway, its just sure to make it a certainly. Its all very futile, and frustrating.
Who thinks this is the way its got to be, that there IS NO solution??? (Nuking hundreds of million of Arabs worldwide is NOT a solution either.)
View Quote

Here is where you are wrong: equating it to someone making money. That's not it, its revenge, racism, and religion.

Religion enables it.
Racisim justifies it, and lessens the worth of the humans on the "other side".
Revenge is really what keeps it going.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Israel is fighting back with one arm tied behind its back and the rest of the world looking over its shoulder.

There will come a time when such half-measures will be realized to be just as useless as no retaliation at all.

And when the Israelis finally come to that sad realization, watch out! Samaria and Judea will be united again. As before.

Eric The(I'veReadAllAboutIt!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Lets see...suicide bombing...retaliate...another suicide bombing...

suicide bombing...don't retaliate...another suicide bombing...

I go with the first.  At least you take the fight to them once in a while.  Gotta use force once in a while.  Only problem is the US has a leash and muzzle on Israel.  Every so often we let the leash go but it'll be interesting to see what happens once we take the muzzle off...
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Israel is fighting back with one arm tied behind its back and the rest of the world looking over its shoulder.

There will come a time when such half-measures will be realized to be just as useless as no retaliation at all.

And when the Israelis finally come to that sad realization, watch out! ]:)]
View Quote

Honest question -

Do you think the israelis are unnecesarily hamstringing themselves, holding out hope for a political solution, and if so NAME names of WHO is making that error in judgment.

Or do you think Israel is knuckling under to "world opinion" when they'd really like to go "take care of business?"

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Post from garandman -
Do you think the israelis are unnecesarily hamstringing themselves, holding out hope for a political solution, and if so NAME names of WHO is making that error in judgment.
View Quote

Yes to both questions, and Shimon Peres and the other Labor Party members in Sharon's cabinet are the ones who are responsible for Israel [u]not[/u] taking off the gloves!

(They still like being courted by those gentle Europeans, and by our State Department)
Or do you think Israel is knuckling under to "world opinion" when they'd really like to go "take care of business?"
View Quote

Sure. The same way that the United States is knuckling under to world opinion concerning its treatment of the 'detainees' at Club Gitmo!

We know what should be done, but we cannot sacrifice a few points with the European Press lest they not support the War on Terrorism by way of getting back at US!

Eric The(Truthful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#16]
There will never be peace there. Seems like about all that can be done is for Israel to kick all the Arabs out, close the borders and shoot any of the bastards that try to come back. I just do not see any other way, the Arabs will not accept anything less than the destruction of Israel. Time for the Israeli people to put an end to this, and to hell what the world thinks. Half measures are not gonna work, more life will be lost on both sides the longer this crap continues. Time to play for keeps, whatever it takes, it needs to be done.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Ilikelegs has got it right.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#19]
i like ilikelegs
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Gee. I would think that between the homocide bombers killing themselves, and the Israelis working on the rest, they would eventually get low on troops...

Scott
View Quote

Not when Palestinian mothers are pumping out the kids in hopes that they die as martyrs.  It's a sad day when one would raise a child for the sole purpose of dying and murdering others.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#24]
G-mans "Can anybody tell me this wont lead to more dead jews?"
Well last week we found out the primary target of the first WTC bombing was Jewish neighborhoods in NYC

I can tell you what will lead to more dead Jews...doing nothing...letting the Palys have their own nation state from which they and anyone they let in launch full bore attacks on Israel...this will imo lead to the anihilation of Israel and a retalitory strike of biblical proportions (pun intended)..

I believe the bible states that for Ishmael and his clan that "His hand would be against everyman and everyman's hand against Ishmael..." Islam clearly believes in the death of all who will not convert and is about killing Jews.

When dealing with the likes of terrorists the only thing they do understand is strength..so far Israel has not been dealing with them with all of their might...this half assed going after terrorists only encourages them as does the liberal press...who after every attack couches terrorist reports in sanitized or Orwelian Newspeak...Murderers are called freedom freedom fighters...or children while murdered Israeli children are simply called civilians
[img]http://www.netreach.net/~zoa/images/shield.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

If any man can do it, I will surely call him the Antichrist.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#27]
God Bless Texas
Well shove a hushpuppy in my yap and call me corn fed.
That is exactly what I wuz gonna say...that would be Mr Anti Christ
coming to save the day....and the world will rue it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice pics there.  I say we just let one side or another win--people have been conquored and subjugated throughout human history, and the "peace process" as we know it only serves to lengthen the process and make it more painful.  Why is it that the United States and the rest of the world insist on preserving the status quo in the middle east, by constantly pressing for a peace which can never exist?

I compare it to the Sengoku Jidai, the time of restlessness, in feudal Japan.  Ethnic groups and warlords fought each other constantly, there was no respite, no true peace, no security, only death and conflict.  Eventually a strong warlord, the Shogun, rose to power by killing EVERYONE who opposed him, not only his enemies but their families, the friends of their families, and the families of the friends of their families, etc.  You get the idea.  Out of the horrific bloodshed came an order, a peace and civilization that, while somewhat repressive in certain ways, has rivalled any in the world for developement in culture, technology, and even religion.  Japan would today have a vast asian empire were it not for an even stronger force, the empire of the United States of America, who ruthlessly and systematically conqured and subjugated THEM, as ilikelegs has pointed out.  Nobody remembers the names of those killed in the Sengoku Jidai, and in another hundred years it will be difficult for us to remember the names of the most of the Americans and Japanese who died at Tarawa and Iwo Jima.  But out of their deaths came a settlement, a settlement which the Israelis and Palestinians have not yet reached, because every time they start killing each other properly, the American empire steps in and says "you can only kill each other for a little while and then you must stop, so the status quo can be maintained."  And over many many years, the toll of death, pain, and destruction grows greater than if one side or another had been allowed to WIN.  

It flies in the face of history--what I'm interested in is WHY America wants to maintain this bloody status quo indefinitely--how is it that we benefit from it?  Who is making money or gaining power by allowing this destructive status quo to be maintained?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#29]
[url]http://www.netreach.net/~zoa/media/propaganda.html[/url]
Propaganda against Israel answered..does it have the ring of truth?
Many times throughout Biblical history...the Hebrews were ordered by G-d to kill all their enemies including women,children, all their cattle and to take none of their possessions...Saul for one disobeyed and it cost him his throne and his life. Had God's commands been completely obeyed perhaps there would not be this to deal with now? If this seems harsh remember that God at one time rid Heaven of a third of the angels..killed every living thing on earth (with the exception of what was on the Ark or could swim)..killed every person in Sodom and Gomorrah (except Lot and his daughters) killed the first born of the Egyptions under Pharoh..etc etc and will at the last judgement throw satan his followers and all whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life (those who Jesus does not claim as His own) into the Lake of Fire. God is not a wimp nor is He tolerant...but He is mercifull to those who seek Him.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#31]
well, I'm with ilikelegs, and I'm gonna repeat what I think the Israelis should do, just to get 5subslr's panties in a bunch. They should move in and kill every Palestinian man, woman, child, and infant, and NEVER have to worry about the problem again. If any other Arabs object, nuke 'em back to the Stone Age....errrr, make that [b]forward[/b] to the Stone Age.

Just think of how much [b]money[/b] we'd [b]save[/b], 5subslr! There would be no Palestinians, and at least 1 other Arab nation would be radioactive cinders, so Israel wouldn't need $5 billion per year from us, and we'd save the annual $85 million that we give to the Pals as well.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Lets see...suicide bombing...retaliate...another suicide bombing...

suicide bombing...don't retaliate...another suicide bombing...
View Quote

EXACTLY!!

Retaliation or no retaliation... the MoslemMaggots keep killing Israeli civilians.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
i like ilikelegs
View Quote

You obviously have never met him...

TheRedGoat

ps.   Muahhahaha!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a solution! (no, I'm not the anti-christ)

Peace, you say?

take every gram of pot we can muster up, and fire some "smoke-bombs" into palestine (probably need a better delivery system than standard tear(of joy)grass canisters). Let them see how pissed they can be while perma-stoned.

I know smoke inhalation isn't good... maybe we should find a way to lace their water supplies... hmmm, food for thought (munchies)

In case it's not clear... that's a joke.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So a person people that solves/solve the Mid. East conflict is/are Anti-Christ? [:(] Hold a second. Where the hell is this idea from?  That is not what I have in mind!!  I totally and completely disagree with you guys on this. Am I missing something?[>:/]

Now, if Prez Bush and his Cabinet somehow solve the problem between Palestine/Israel, then he and his Cabinet are.. This is fricking insane, man. No wonder, no one want to solve this issue because of the label that people will give him/them.  Then, I wonder why the f*ck
US and other countries even try to work for peace over there.  My fricking 2 cents.
View Quote

The Bible says no lasting peace will ever come to Israel until the Anticrhist signs his treaty with them, but that even that peace won't last.

[B]Daniel 9:27
And [the prince who is to come] will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.[/B]

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

GBT, thanks, bro for the clarification.[:D]
 That was what my guess also, but not sure.  Sorry to offend all my brothers/sisters-in-arms. I will get flame for this,  but I still don't agree with this statement in the Bible.  So it is predetermined, so why trying to solve it?  Why US is working so hard toward peace when the label is there waiting for you or whoever he/she is?  It doesn't make sense.  

Can someone enlighten me? [b]G-man? ETH?[/b]
View Quote

Because few people truly believe the Bible is the inspired word of God.  Hell, most protestant denominations don't believe it is such, which makes me question what they gather on Sunday to learn and who they're worshipping.

Furthermore, government officials and politicos are notorious for attempting to look like they are getting something done when they are doing nothing to solve problems.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TheRedGoat
View Quote

Now THIS IS INTELLIGENCE. Finally, I am not alone! [%(]
View Quote
Splitting an atom is a very effective way of disposing of terrorists.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]
"Nuking hundreds of million of Arabs worldwide is NOT a solution either."

i agree! conventional carpet bombing is the way to go...avoids ruining the land with fallout.

seems some folks still haven't figured out who is the enemy yrt.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Even amongst all the hype and tough guy talk in the preceeding posts, there was not one cognizant comment made.  Whether or not you think I am a troll,  the combined IQ of everyone who posted to this thread prior to mine would be lucky to break 50.  The FedGov may not appreciate you for having particularly nasty pieces of armamant under your bed, but the bullshit you have swallowed and the attitudes you have thus displayed should disqualify you from citizenship and even the use of electricity.  How any group of posters could be so stupid, immoral, illogical and unread is to defy reality.  I really can not believe that YOU people actually believe what you write.

RegGoat Posts:

"What if we just killed them all and let God sort them out?"

This attitude of race or religious blankt hatred acted out on the scale you have suggested has made the previous century a constant bloodbath.  If anyone could make me route of Islam it would be the likes of you.

Scipio posts:

"I just wish all of the arabs would collectively decide to become suicide bombers at once...that way they would all just get it over with already and their sick culture (that was once magnificant) will die".  

Despite semantics about who is an arab, you call it a 'sick culture'  Unfortunately a point by point analysis of cultures would reveal that the U.S. and Europe is in different ways, as terminally sick, and perhaps even more so because Islam is reproducing faster then Whitey can.  Because like I said, 75% of the U.S. is flat broke, living in trailer parks and fucking its cousin.  The Academic wealthy class then is so far removed from reality and what it means to be human there is no telling what it might think or do polically.

Mojo:

He wrote to the effect that whenever a peace plan approaches a leader is assasinated or a suicide bombing happens.  

- Have you ever wondered is some of that was 'fixed', or some of that was born entirely out of pure race hatred and religious fundamentalism?

Oly wrote:

"Revenge is really what keeps it going".

Well maybe a little of it, but what we are seeing displayed by one side amounts to honestsly and completely believing that every other human being on Earth is an animal, high then a primate but below that of your own.   And on the other side, partially believing that your oppressor is the devil, AND believing that currenr economic and social conditions will keep you a pseudo slave for the rest of your short and misrable life.  Then on either side are those people just caught up in a 'side' and ignorant dupes, like just about everyone posting here.

Ilikelegs:

"I think Nuking millions of Arabs would be a good start"

Yeah that will do it Hitler.  Are you really a fool or were you just masturbating for the computer.  At least you do not appear to be reproducing.  Whew.

Cgwhal wrote:

"Only problem is the US has a leash and muzzle on Israel"

LOL, thats why Israel's own minister got caught by the Israeli press saying "We control America's foreign policy and the Americans know it"

LOL - Guess you were working at your job stocking the beverage cooler at the local stop and shoppe.

Part II coming, I am a missionary to ignorant people in savage lands after all.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Even amongst all the hype and tough guy talk in the preceeding posts, there was not one cognizant comment made.  Whether or not you think I am a troll,  the combined IQ of everyone who posted to this thread prior to mine would be lucky to break 50.  The FedGov may not appreciate you for having particularly nasty pieces of armamant under your bed, but the bullshit you have swallowed and the attitudes you have thus displayed should disqualify you from citizenship and even the use of electricity.  How any group of posters could be so stupid, immoral, illogical and unread is to defy reality.  I really can not believe that YOU people actually believe what you write.

RegGoat Posts:

"What if we just killed them all and let God sort them out?"

This attitude of race or religious blankt hatred acted out on the scale you have suggested has made the previous century a constant bloodbath.  If anyone could make me route of Islam it would be the likes of you.

Scipio posts:

"I just wish all of the arabs would collectively decide to become suicide bombers at once...that way they would all just get it over with already and their sick culture (that was once magnificant) will die".  

Despite semantics about who is an arab, you call it a 'sick culture'  Unfortunately a point by point analysis of cultures would reveal that the U.S. and Europe is in different ways, as terminally sick, and perhaps even more so because Islam is reproducing faster then Whitey can.  Because like I said, 75% of the U.S. is flat broke, living in trailer parks and fucking its cousin.  The Academic wealthy class then is so far removed from reality and what it means to be human there is no telling what it might think or do polically.

Mojo:

He wrote to the effect that whenever a peace plan approaches a leader is assasinated or a suicide bombing happens.  

- Have you ever wondered is some of that was 'fixed', or some of that was born entirely out of pure race hatred and religious fundamentalism?

Oly wrote:

"Revenge is really what keeps it going".

Well maybe a little of it, but what we are seeing displayed by one side amounts to honestsly and completely believing that every other human being on Earth is an animal, high then a primate but below that of your own.   And on the other side, partially believing that your oppressor is the devil, AND believing that currenr economic and social conditions will keep you a pseudo slave for the rest of your short and misrable life.  Then on either side are those people just caught up in a 'side' and ignorant dupes, like just about everyone posting here.

Ilikelegs:

"I think Nuking millions of Arabs would be a good start"

Yeah that will do it Hitler.  Are you really a fool or were you just masturbating for the computer.  At least you do not appear to be reproducing.  Whew.

Cgwhal wrote:

"Only problem is the US has a leash and muzzle on Israel"

LOL, thats why Israel's own minister got caught by the Israeli press saying "We control America's foreign policy and the Americans know it"

LOL - Guess you were working at your job stocking the beverage cooler at the local stop and shoppe when P.M. said that, because you aint figured it out yet.

Part II coming, I am a missionary to ignorant people in savage lands after all.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Part II

LuckydogonFire

"Seems like about all that can be done is for Israel to kick all the Arabs out, close the borders and shoot any of the bastards that try to come back".

Well that would be one thing if what resides in Israel is honest religious heir to the land.  The lie regarding that is the linchpin of the whole fiasco.  Most of those living in Israel who are not Islamic or a Christian denomination are ASIATIC BY BLOOD.  They are the DESCENDANTS OF CONVERTS which converted to Rabbincal Talmudic Judaism (I dont know if these words could even remotely be the same thing but . . ).  In other words they Central Russian in descent.  Therefore about 98% can not claim a blood tie to those peoples who inhabited Israel aroung 50 A.D.  The Palenstinians know this, but the average fuck head american does not because the last book he read was a Spider Man comic book.

Therefore LuckyDog, there is no right to evist the Palestinians on some blood claim to the land.  Now conquest, well that it another matter.

There a couple of pics of the blown bus, It is being reported that the bus contained soldiers on the way to the West Bank so I think this last bombing actually qualifies as hitting a military target.  But I can not yet vouch for the story.

Also, some female suicide bomber they caught last week was not even Islamic, she was a Ukranian Chsistian.  Also, a goodly portion of the Palestinians are Coptic Christians and other sects, and they protest too with rocks and disturbances.  The media would never report if one of the suicide bombers was Christian though, but I wonder.

Hawkeye1 wrote

"Israel is fighting the SAME terrorist we are."

Hmmm, LOL, guess thats why we picked up hundereds of their spies on our soil, why an Israeli Company got instant messages warning their employ in and around the Trade Center to get out.  Hawkeye, there is a special ring in hell devoted to your kind, where stupidity is painful and you spend eternity in agony stemming from your own foolishness.

Branson:

Interesting point about the destructive status quo.  Only I think this is a sham.  The state of affairs in the world and the Middle East is allowing an awful lot to occur behind the scenes.  For instance, the West Bank Colonies are expanding geometrically.  I can not say for sure though.

NH2112 wrote:

"They should move in and kill every Palestinian man, woman, child, and infant, and NEVER have to worry about the problem again."  There was a man named Adolph Eichmann who thought the same thing.  Get that donkey's dick out of your hand and learn how to think.

MacAllan wrote:

"Retaliation or no retaliation... the MoslemMaggots keep killing Israeli civilians".

Hmm, what is the Palestianian Civilian Death Toll as opposed to the Israeli Death toll.  It is probably about 5000 to 500.  Why is Islamic blood so cheap Shylock?

9DIVDOC GETS HIS OWN POST THAT HE CAN READ ON THE MOTHER WHEEL ON THE RAPTURE RIDE WHILE GOING TO THE SHIP IN THE TAIL OF THE NEST COMET!

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#49]
9DIVDOC:

Well I am glad you finally outed yourself as an Exangelican Born Again Moron.  I have always maintained that if Martin Luther and Calvin could look into the future and see what Protestantism would degenerate into they would have become Jesuits.  

When you were born again did that mean you had to leave your brain behind?  You types are the only ones in the world who can study the Bible their whole lives and no less about it when they turn 100 years old then some Buddhist who flips through the Gideons Bible in a hotel room for a half hour.  

Swaths of you consummate fools who got their religion from carpet baggers during the Civil War, who gave us Prohibition, and George W., who in saner times would not even be allowed to associate with polite company, now attempt to come howling out of hollows and trailer parks telling people would can trace their lineage back to the crusades, (either side), what they ought to do with their foreign policy is dictated solely by what dime store preachers propagate in some sweaty shack in DoucheBag county Arkansas as their interpretation of the Bible.  

However well meaning some of these folks are, ignrance is painful, ideas have consequences, and some groups produce nothing but bad ideas.  If there was any culture in you, if there was any type of scholastic education, if there was any type of religion given you besides the spiritually masturbating evangelical community, whose benefit of their religion is a cheap high, you would flush that nonsense down the toilet.  

The other morons who posted here are just that, morons, who are motivated by a 2nd grade mentality and education.  You however believe what you say under the uncrtical cover of religion.  That make you especially woeful and especially dangerous to the world.

So when you are jerking yourself off at the next revival meeting, when the preacher is throwing the holy spirit at people so they can walk again, when religion gives you a cheap high, think of me and then think of what your doing.  If there is any semblance of commence sence in your brain, and God gave you your brain you know, not G-d you jackass, you would walk out of there never to return.  

If Christ came down from heaven again, you are your ilk would want to crucify Him for drinking a glass of wine.  Get a life.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

seems some folks still haven't figured out who is the enemy yrt.
View Quote

Yes, I believe you are correct.
The Palestinians are not our enemy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top