[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
..... an Exangelican Born Again Moron.  

....you had to leave your brain behind?  

You types are the only......  

Swaths of you consummate fools....

..... to come howling out of hollows and trailer......

......in some sweaty shack in DoucheBag county Arkansas.....  

....... ignrance is painful..... ****

If there was any culture in you.....

.... the spiritually masturbating evangelical community.....  

The other morons who....

......make you especially woeful and especially dangerous to the world.

So when you are jerking yourself off .....

.......when religion gives you a cheap high.....  

.......any semblance of commence sence in your brain......

......not G-d you jackass.......  

Get a life.

View Quote

**** "....ignrance is painful."   Yes, I do agree.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
..... an Exangelican Born Again Moron.  

....you had to leave your brain behind?  

You types are the only......  

Swaths of you consummate fools....

..... to come howling out of hollows and trailer......

......in some sweaty shack in DoucheBag county Arkansas.....  

....... ignrance is painful..... ****

If there was any culture in you.....

.... the spiritually masturbating evangelical community.....  

The other morons who....

......make you especially woeful and especially dangerous to the world.

So when you are jerking yourself off .....

.......when religion gives you a cheap high.....  

.......any semblance of commence sence in your brain......

......not G-d you jackass.......  

Get a life.

View Quote

**** "....ignrance is painful."   Yes, I do agree.
View Quote

DSAFALS - where is yo "ignrance" ase ??

Guess you're gone.  Must have been something you said.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
What ilikelegs said!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, DSAFALsis right about one thing; there are plenty of Arab Christians, and Druse, in the area; both in Israel and the West Bank.  What he's wrong about, is that they are any significant part of this terror operation against Israel.  In fact, historically, the Muslims have persecuted their Christian and Druse "brothers" every bit as much as they have the Jews in their midst.  

Bethlehem, for example, has always been a Christian town; until Arafat's gangsters took it over a few years back.  Now it's 70-80% Muslim.  Most of the Christians were run out of business, and the square in front of the Church of the Nativity has been 3/4 blocked off by a mosque.

No, we can't, and shouldn't, "nuke em all".  But we, as Americans, can work to understand and relate to what the Israelis have been going thru.  If we ever had a problem with that ability to relate, 9/11 should have cleared up the problem.

Over the past months I've come to the conclusion that the only workable solution is for Israel to annex the West Bank and Gaza, and to expel the Muslim populations to the surrounding Arab countries. For this reason, I oppose the idea of fencing off the Green Line. Hey, but who'se asking me?

As a Jew who spent some time in Israel many years ago, and who is married to a woman raised in Israel, I appreciate the sentiments y'all have expressed.  Hopfully, someone somewhere, whether worldly, or devine, will find an answer.

Bless you all.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#8]
DSAFALS: I think you're overlooking the Mennonites role in this whole thing. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Just today some islamic jah-shit was interviewed.  When asked if Israel left the disputed land, would the bombing stop?  The POS replyed NO.  

Israel needs to resolve this sooner than later, since the surrounding countries might have nukes in 10-30 years.  Iraq is currently building yet another nuclear power plant, which is near completion.  Pakistan has nukes and technology, and is willing to share with "friendly" arab countries.  I fear it will become a standoff similar to what India is dealing with.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 4:49:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Nuking hundreds of million of Arabs worldwide is NOT a solution either."

i agree! conventional carpet bombing is the way to go...avoids ruining the land with fallout.

seems some folks still haven't figured out who is the enemy yrt.
View Quote

Haha nice... reminds me of that Three Stooges episode where Mo gets covered in rubber and inflated with Helium (or Hyrdrogen!) and starts floating away, Curly grabs a rifle and goes to shoot him out of the sky and Larry says "What are you doing?  Don't you know better than to use a rifle!!  You might miss.  Here, use the shotgun!"

haha.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I can't believe I actually took the time to snip everything but the relevant shit in this huge pile thereof!

Quoted:
Part II

NH2112 wrote:

"They should move in and kill every Palestinian man, woman, child, and infant, and NEVER have to worry about the problem again."  There was a man named Adolph Eichmann who thought the same thing.  Get that donkey's dick out of your hand and learn how to think.
View Quote

If you're going to make comparisons, clown, at least compare 2 like situations. The Jews, Poles, Gypsies, Catholics, homosexuals, etc, that Eichmann and Hitler exterminated weren't actively trying to wipe Germany off the face of the map through suicide bombings and calls for holy wars. The Palestinians [b]are[/b] trying to do just that to Israel.

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ignrance is painful
View Quote

Couldn't agree more.

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh man.  I'm about to fall out of my chair.
And uh can I say DSAFALS is a prick?
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just today some islamic jah-shit was interviewed.  When asked if Israel left the disputed land, would the bombing stop?  The POS replyed NO.  

Israel needs to resolve this sooner than later, since the surrounding countries might have nukes in 10-30 years.  Iraq is currently building yet another nuclear power plant, which is near completion.  Pakistan has nukes and technology, and is willing to share with "friendly" arab countries.  I fear it will become a standoff similar to what India is dealing with.  
View Quote

Unfortunatly pres. Bush will not let go of the
chain around Israel.
Thats the only thing stopping them now.

I still think Radiation is the key.

I wonder what Sadam thinks?

[img]http://www.xzodus.com/sadam_swim_suite.jpg[/img]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Palestinians are not our enemy.
View Quote
I don't know how you figure that, considering they were dancing in the streets on 9/11.  They sure as hell seem to think they are our enemy.

DSAFALS, you are a pompous, idiotic, ass who is too full of himself, especially to think that you have a higher IQ than EVERYONE on this board.  What a fool you are.  Besides, your spelling and punctuation are atrocious.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Simple question...Why do all of you care so much one way or the other?  Who cares if Israel nukes Arabs or vice versa?  Why should America/Europe/anyone but Palis and Izzies care?

Oh but Arabs attacked us on 9/11 you say....Somalians killed our troops too..how come all of you aren't screaming for the blood of Africans, any African?

While I'm at it, how is strapping a bomb to your chest and walking into a restaurant full of civilians any different from dropping a bomb from 30,000 feet onto the same civilians?

Remember London?  Dresden?  Hiroshima?  How many civilians died there in that war.  How is it different?
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Simple question...Why do all of you care so much one way or the other?  Who cares if Israel nukes Arabs or vice versa?  Why should America/Europe/anyone but Palis and Izzies care?

Oh but Arabs attacked us on 9/11 you say....Somalians killed our troops too..how come all of you aren't screaming for the blood of Africans, any African?

While I'm at it, how is strapping a bomb to your chest and walking into a restaurant full of civilians any different from dropping a bomb from 30,000 feet onto the same civilians?

Remember London?  Dresden?  Hiroshima?  How many civilians died there in that war.  How is it different?
View Quote

Hey, Blaze is back!  Same arguements at least, if not the same guy.

Geez, I'd hate to be in your family, or be one of your friends.  Got trouble, need help, getting attacked?  I can hear the answer now:

"Why do all of you care so much one way or the other?"

The other reason, the one that no one ever mentions, is that American Jews are an important force in the life of this country, and as such, have alot of clout when it comes this particular foreign policy issue.  IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Geez, I'd hate to be in your family, or be one of your friends.  Got trouble, need help, getting attacked?  I can hear the answer now:

The other reason, the one that no one ever mentions, is that American Jews are an important force in the life of this country, and as such, have alot of clout when it comes this particular foreign policy issue.  IMHO.
View Quote

A personal insult isn't an answer to the question.

What do American Jews have to do with Israel?  Israel is Israel and America is America.  Do you think we should start aiding the IRA because a large percentage of Americans are Irish Catholics?  If not, why?  

I'm interested in your friend/family analogy though.  What has Israel done to show us that they're our friends?

Do you understand that the Founding Fathers preached a strict isolationist policy?  How does this fit in with that?  
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 4:40:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

A personal insult isn't an answer to the question.

What do American Jews have to do with Israel?  Israel is Israel and America is America.  Do you think we should start aiding the IRA because a large percentage of Americans are Irish Catholics?  If not, why?  

I'm interested in your friend/family analogy though.  What has Israel done to show us that they're our friends?

Do you understand that the Founding Fathers preached a strict isolationist policy?  How does this fit in with that?  
View Quote

Israel is an ally, trading partner, and a "friend" of our government.  It is a country that is closely linked to ours through political, cultural, and social ties.  We support our friends. Many people in governement and the general public seem to agree with me.

I'll let all the constitutional "experts" around here bicker about what the FFs actually said, and what they *meant*.  And I'll let ya'll *guess* what they *might* have said in these very different times.

Please, educate me as to what the FFs said AFTER the founding of the country, when they'd had a chance to see it all in aaction.  How isolated was the country by the early 1800's, just a few short years after it's founding?

If it were now, I can imagine Jefferson or Adams with a cell phone, PDA, and a cadre of lawyers, with stock holdings in multinationals, sitting on the board of directors of companies that produce goods in six different countries, and sell to thirty others.  Would they be isolationist?  Do you really think so?

As to the topic at hand, swift and sure retaliation is the key.  You can't just indiscriminately kill everyone, that creates the opposite effect you're after, IMO.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DScott
[B]
Please, educate me as to what the FFs said AFTER the founding of the country, when they'd had a chance to see it all in aaction.  How isolated was the country by the early 1800's, just a few short years after it's founding?

If it were now, I can imagine Jefferson or Adams with a cell phone, PDA, and a cadre of lawyers, with stock holdings in multinationals, sitting on the board of directors of companies that produce goods in six different countries, and sell to thirty others.  Would they be isolationist?  Do you really think so?
View Quote
[/B]

Heh, DSCOTT, I'm not going to take sides here but as far as the supposed isolation of the FFs, by the early 1800s that was all GONE.  Anyone know what the Tripolitan war was?  You know how the Marine's hymn says "...to the shores of Tripoli?"  

The Tripolitan War lasted from 1800-1815, and was a major source of embarrasment throughout that time, which is why most people today haven't heard of it.  Makes our "peacekeeping" mission in Kosovo look clearly defined and cleanly executed by comparison.  Read a small synopsis here:

http://www.bartleby.com/65/tr/TripolWar.html

But what about the Jeffersonian ideal?  Like politicians today, Jefferson used one idea to get to power, and then, having won his second and last term to the presidency, showed his true colors, expanding the power and scope of the federal government well beyond that which he would have allowed during the constitutional convention only a few years before.  But by that time Hamilton was already dead...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top