Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn good advice jz02!
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
tell us how the date went afterwards
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, i'll tell you guys everything!  

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't worry, i'll tell you guys everything!  

Keving67
View Quote

Can you post photos too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll see what I can do JIMBEAM.  But you guys will probably just photoshop them and make it look like I'm pounding some guy

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Just wanted to let you guys know that everything went great!  She even unlocked my drivers door for me.  I took her out to a nice italian restaraunt and then we went back to her place to watch the hockey game ( her idea )..  Come to find out, she loves hockey.  We ended up drinking a little and I spent the night.  She fell asleep with her head on my chest and everything.  I got up about 30 minutes before here and made her breakfast this morning.  Hell of a date.  She's coming to my "palace" tonight.  Thanks for all the advice guys.

Keving67

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#7]
If this is a woman you actually care to have a relationship with, listen more than you talk. They like that kind of thing.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Jarhead_22
I know I am a little young to start thinking about marriage but I really like this girl.  I guess I might be looking for something more than just a fling.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just wanted to let you guys know that everything went great!  She even unlocked my drivers door for me.  ...
View Quote

Good for you - BTW you ever see [i]A Bronx Tale[/i]?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

As a matter of fact, I have seen [i]A Bronx Tale[/i], any reason you ask?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#11]
good to hear you got a good date.

I met a great girl last summer, the sweetest girl I ever met in my life. I was too chicken to ask her out. Been kicking myself ever since. If you like her, be yourself and don't hold back. Don't worry about where it's going, just enjoy the ride (I can't believe you brought up marriage, dude, leave it to her to bring up the where is this relationship going talk [;D])
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#12]
jz02:

Don't worry, I didn't bring up marriage to her!  I'm young but not completely retarded.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#13]
good to hear you have some common sense. It seems completely lacking in many people these days.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#14]
If you ask her to marry you, your moving too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Screw marriage, it sounds like you're getting what you want anyways..... [:)]  BTW, don't forget to wear protection.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#16]
dude, it's a first date. Have you even been to first base yet? Don't ever do them out of order. Move up progressively or it's going to feel rushed. (girls hate that)
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 4:51:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As a matter of fact, I have seen [i]A Bronx Tale[/i], any reason you ask?

Keving67
View Quote

You mentioned she unlocked the driver's door for you.  Remember Sonny's advice about any girl who wouldn't reach over and unlock he door?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#18]
sonny:
All right, listen to me. You pull up right where she is, right? You go to get out of the car and you lock both doors. Then get out of the car, and you walk over to her, and bring her over to the car. Take out the key, put it in the lock, open the door for her, and you let her get in. Then you close the door for her. You walk around the back of the car, and you look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so you could get in, dump her. Just like that? Listen to me kid, if she doesn't reach over and lift up that button, so you could get in, that means she's a selfish broad, and all you've seen is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her, and you dump her fast.
View Quote

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
sonny:
All right, listen to me. You pull up right where she is, right? You go to get out of the car and you lock both doors. Then get out of the car, and you walk over to her, and bring her over to the car. Take out the key, put it in the lock, open the door for her, and you let her get in. Then you close the door for her. You walk around the back of the car, and you look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so you could get in, dump her. Just like that? Listen to me kid, if she doesn't reach over and lift up that button, so you could get in, that means she's a selfish broad, and all you've seen is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her, and you dump her fast.
View Quote

Keving67
View Quote

Excellent.  I've used that one myself too.

Now, for my next piece of movie inspired chick related advice (...and it probably only comes to my  mind because I saw one of the co-stars at a bar I was drinking at last night)  Have you seen the Tao of Steve?

Are you a Steve or a Stu?  [:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Take a shower(doesn't matter if you did yesterday or not!) Take her to the mall to the audio-video store and watch a movie with her in the hi-end room! Then take her to eat at the Der-Weinersnitzel in the food court. When she gets her hot-dog tell her she ain't seen nothin yet and give her the present you got her(a 12 pack box of Trojan reservoir ends) [:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Shaggy, I jave never seen the Tao of Steve.  Is it worth seeing?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shaggy, I jave never seen the Tao of Steve.  Is it worth seeing?

Keving67
View Quote

Absolutely.  Funny movie with a good soundtrack, and there is a bit of truth to it.  In the meantime, here is the Tao in a nutshell...

1.Eliminate your desires.  If you're out with a girl and thinking about getting laid, you're finished.  A woman can smell an agenda.

2.You have to do something excellent in her presence to prove your worthiness.

3.You must retreat.  We pursue that which retreats from us.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top