Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 7:47:57 PM EDT
Just wanting to take a quick survey on how many people are from Oregon. Maby we can get group shoot together?(except for ComputerGuy he sounds too clumsy [chainsawkill] Just kidding CG)

And remember Stealth always buys Cigars after the day at the range..
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I lived in Gresham for 10 long years, but now reside back in the valley of the sun. I'll be up there in the summer to visit family, maybe I could make that shoot?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Look I got a response!!! I thought this thread was going down in flames. Of course you can come CG well just stick you on the end of the range where we can watch ya! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Look I got a response!!! I thought this thread was going down in flames. Of course you can come CG well just stick you on the end of the range where we can watch ya! [:D]
View Quote

Will there be private restrooms?? LOL...

Never had a gun-releated accident! Just so you know..
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
They have a porta-john there and they do pump it regularly.
That's one in Medford/White City. I usually shoot there since im only 5 mins away.
The facilities/Range at the Josephine County Sports Park are much better. Either way lots of paper and a NBC Decon kit will take care of ya!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey! From beautiful Brownsville, OR.

Ok Fat_McNasty, I'm about 15 minutes from Albany Rifle & Pistol Club. We do have some outhouses, but also indoor plumbing for those more discriminating individuals amoung us.

An Orygun shoot sounds good to me also, but I'm just heading into the swamped season called harvest so I'll have to see when it is then decide.

BTW, y'all come up to Albany in September for the ARPC sponsored gun show.

NMSight
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I still can't find relevant information as to the dates of th Albany MD Shoot. Can anyone assist?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I lived there for 6 years, Southern Oregon. Can't wait to move back again one day.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#9]
pdxshooter,

Since we don't shoot Dr.s or toilet paper (now, lawyers......), and since the topic is Orygun, I assume you mean MG shoot. Spring one was:

May 18-19, 2002
Spring Full Auto Shoot & Matches ARPC Main & North Range

New website for ARPC is www.arpc.info and you can keep up with what's going on there.

NMSight
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Ive always wondered how many of you guys were from Oregon.
Lebanon here

Harvest huh? I work at a Farm Equip dealer and when the windrower season hits its like the whole f*ckin world is going to end!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top