Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 7:20:50 PM EDT
I keep hearing about Bulletfest what is it? Where is it?  Can I come?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the meeting and events forum. Yes, you can come. It's a one day open shoot mainly for SUR's and full autos. Admission is free, Campy Bob pays the freight but donations are accepted. Once the shooting starts the line is hot for about an hour at a time. 15 mins. to reset targets and the line is hot again. The line runs about 200 yards long (maybe a little longer) only about 80-90 yards deep. Still it's a great time and any target is welcome as long as you can remove it when your done shooting for the day. Lots of web shooters from several states show up. Party at a local camp ground the night before and "socialize" after the range shuts down for the day.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope this helps.  But I don't know for sure if any of the information that I am giving you is correct.  I'm just pretty sure that it is.  I believe it is in North Canton, Ohio in a little town called Lewisville, Ohio.  I believe it's the last week of June and as far as I know, it's just a bunch of good old boys getting together with all their machine guns and having one hell of a big shoot.  I heard something about they take cars, refrigerators, tv's, anything they can shoot at and put it out at the range.  Russ at Alexander Arms was talking a lot about it at the BRC.  Sounds like if you're into the military type stuff and machine guns, this is the place to go.  Like I said, I hope this helps if this is the one I am thinking of.  I know two good friends from Ohio that are hopefully going to be there.  It sounds like a heck of a machine gun shoot.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I wish I could make it there. It's only 20 min. from my old house in Green Township. But now that I live in Arizona, it's just a little far to drive. Guess I'll have to wait for the Arizona shoot
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/Bulletfest3/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually it's in East Canton I know it's a little confusing. Around here we have Canton(the "big" city), North Canton (North of Canton) and East Canton (East of Canton). The range is at the Mapleton gun club (primarily a trap range) Off of SR 44 south of East Canton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top