Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 8:20:54 PM EDT
Ok, so my girlfriend suckered me into doing this TV show with her called Change of Heart.  Its where a couple goes on dates with other people and see if they want to stay together or have a change of heart.  Well, its a total BS show, which they tell you what they want you to do and say during the DATE AND SHOW!  Anyway, our episode airs on monday the 3rd on the WB, sometime around 12-3pm.

If you want a good laugh, check it out.  PLEASE just laugh WITH me!  I'm not an actor (my GF is, which is why she did the show), so its very apparent on the studio shoot that I didn't give a shit, just please be nice!
Greg
PS. We've been together for 8 years, not whatever they said.  Actually, there are a bunch of things wrong, but doing the show bought me a nice camera and lens, so I'm the last to complain!
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats funny, I knew it was staged, but at times I wondered. I'll be sure to watch, so how was your date?? give me a preview so I can have a heads up. Also did you or your girl have a change of heart?? I alway thought they hired calls girls and guys because theres no way everyone could get along and suck face on every date, now I know why.

Good luck and be sure to drop a plug for AR-15.com

PS, Your name, "Minman" I'll assume your GF will be complaining about your sex life, hey but its not about her, hehe
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I am "One minute Mineo" and there was a lot to do about nothing on that one!  Supposedly I only last one minute, but yet I "drive her crazy with orgasms" GO FIGURE!  Her date IS my next door neighbor, but he also is a dweeby little geek, so it was no big deal.  

Overall, it was pretty funny, we all cracked up, especially since my GF and I tore eachother apart, which is how we are in real life also!  I hope someone out there watched it, it really was funny!
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Stephanie and Greg?

[url]http://changeofheart.warnerbros.com/html/thisWeek.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
No way, that is too funny!!  I used to watch that show a bit.  Unfortunately we haven't hooked up cable yet at our new place so I won't be able to watch your episode.  So, how much do they coach you on what to say?  Was it hard being in front of the audience?
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am "One minute Mineo" and there was a lot to do about nothing on that one!  Supposedly I only last one minute, but yet I "drive her crazy with orgasms" GO FIGURE!  Her date IS my next door neighbor, but he also is a dweeby little geek, so it was no big deal.  
Overall, it was pretty funny, we all cracked up, especially since my GF and I tore eachother apart, which is how we are in real life also!  I hope someone out there watched it, it really was funny!
View Quote

LMAO!!  A few of us at work caught the end of that & we couldn't stop laughing!
 We where like "they deserve each other"  LOL!

That's too funny!

So where you going to Law school ??
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Greg is obsessed with his computer and she's sick of him e-mailing other girls. Greg complains that Stephanie never tells the truth

that's funny Greg, I'll be sure to watch, but why did she pick your dweeby guy next door?? something smells fishy. Occasionally you have to lay down the D of D and put to rest the minute man issue
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
To be honest, the "One Minute Mineo" crap was the producers idea, notice how she "corrected" the situation with her telling how I "drive her crazy with gasms!"  And believe you me, we put the minute man idea to rest right after the show shot, back in feb.  

As far as the dweeby guy next door....well, to be honest, I picked him.  It turns out that he had jsut auditioned for a dater role and he told me AS we were leaving for our audition tape shoot.  I suggested to the producers and they jumped on it.  He would NEVER had a chance otherwise!  If you guys watched the show, notice how he was booed by the audience when he came out.  It seems like I came across as a really nice guy and the audience was rooting for me!  Not to mention, I tore him a new one during the show.

Anyway, my bro and my friends all watched it with us and they all agree with you that we are made for eachother!  We also played up for the show like they told us to do.

As far as the law school, I'm in Fordham Law in my third year.  Just got a job for the summer with the NYS Attorney General's office, so I'm pretty psyched about it!  Anyway, thanks for watching and I hope we gave you a good laugh, I think it aires again before the morning if you want to see it.  
Greg

Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No way, that is too funny!!  I used to watch that show a bit.  Unfortunately we haven't hooked up cable yet at our new place so I won't be able to watch your episode.  So, how much do they coach you on what to say?  Was it hard being in front of the audience?
View Quote

They coach EVERYTHING you see on the studio shoot, but not much of the date.  They coach the kissing and "intimate" moments, but the conversation is all real.  

The audience is no big deal, I've argued in court, which is much much more stressful, so being in front of 100 audience people is just about the same...say what they want to hear and they'll be on your side boosting your confidence.  Get cocky and you'll be sweating what they think about you.  I'm pretty good at striking the balance so that I seem on top, but I'm humble, then I feed off the audience.  I hope that made sense.  Stef is an actress, so the audience is second nature to her and she just ignores it.  If you want to see more of her, watch the Law and Order tv series, as well as The Sopranos, which she's filming (tomorrow).  

If any of you will be in NY, I can get you tickets for a filming, just email me directly and tell me the date and I'll be happy to get them.  If you want to be ON the show, let me know and I'll put the word in to our producer.

Oh yeah, on a final note.....for my date, Justine and I were supposed to go to a range and shoot some AR15's, but the producers nixed the idea LAST SECOND and we ended up on this gay ass photo shoot.  They killed the SHOOTING because of liability, yet they took another couple to the range the next week!  SOB's!

Here's when I asked you all for help and they killed the idea.  I swear, I hate those guys!  It coulda been a kick ass date, even she wanted to go shooting!
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=92372[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
As far as the law school, I'm in Fordham Law in my third year.  Just got a job for the summer with the NYS Attorney General's office, so I'm pretty psyched about it!  Greg
View Quote

Maybe you can get some of those anti-gunners
in the AG's office to change their mind!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe you can get some of those anti-gunners
in the AG's office to change their mind!!
View Quote

Its a far shot, but you're damn right that I'm going to try!  It turns out that my political connections almost killed my chances of getting into the office in the first place...EVEN WITH the Deputy Director standing behind me.  Turns out they knew that I assisted in the Lazio campaign and even asked me about it.  (Anti-Hillary candidate)  I told them I don't like Hillary and they were quite satisfied with that, not to mention I'm a registered independant, so that helped a little also!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top