Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/1/2002 7:53:10 PM EDT
Sure, your fancy new laptop has a glitzy screen and all the latest multimedia doodads. But can it stop a bullet? "It can stop a .44 Magnum round or a 9mm full-metal jacket, which covers a good portion of what you might face if you're a soldier or a police officer on patrol." [url]www.xybernaut.com/newxybernaut/company/public/press/2002/pub_prss_2002_029.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:56:36 PM EDT
Hmm... Windows XP does kinda piss me off, and that Dell sitting next to me is kinda a piece of crap... Mabye I'll see if it can stop a bullet or three, or mabye 30. [}:D][}:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:01:07 PM EDT
now , now mace.. Lets play nice ... if you do test it out... make sure you do it out of 3 10 round mags .... wouldnt want to piss of a soocer mom now would we?[;)]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:24:24 PM EDT
Well it aint now!!!! Thanks alot for making me try that!! Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:55:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cluster: now , now mace.. Lets play nice ... if you do test it out... make sure you do it out of 3 10 round mags .... wouldnt want to piss of a soocer mom now would we?[;)]
View Quote
If they bother me, I'll just tell them that I am a CIA Delta Green Beret SEAL Recon SWAT practicing for a trip to the mall. If they question me, I'll simply flash a Blockbuster Video membership card.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:13:22 PM EDT
my mom's PC fried its self the other day so next weekend i am taking it to be serviced with 30rds of ammo!! [50]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:40:41 PM EDT
Actually, i plan on shooting up my computer just as soon as my new one is built. My gateway is about 4 years old and giving me troubles. I hate it with a passion and I have decided its time for it to die. I plan on putting it on vidio, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to shoot it with. I'm thinkin a barrett will do on the monitor and the AR-10 would be good for the tower, or maybe the shotgun would work better....
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 11:06:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/1/2002 11:10:24 PM EDT by pv74]
I made the mistake of shooting a computer monitor with a shotgun... Big deal! It didn't do much but put little holes in the screen. I then stepped up to a 30/30. That baby exploded! I want to see what a .50 would do to a monitor. Yes, I think the 50 BMG would be the appropriate round to use on a monitor. You need to be respectful, and dispatch the monitor as quick as possible. You wouldn't want the monitor to die a slow death, would you? Be sure to post the video. [50]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 11:10:27 PM EDT
Heh, my PC case is practically armor plated as it is, I think it weighs about twenty pounds.
Top Top