Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/31/2002 10:19:11 AM EDT
Well it sucked. I ordered a blade-tech IWB holster for the .45, and now 3 weeks has gone by, no holster, no email, no phone call. So for Shits and giggles today I go on their live chat thing. After a 1/2 of waiting for someone to help me. He asks, "so what order #" I tell him that's the problem. The tells me that the holster is out of stock and I should've received an email or a phone call. Well buddy, obviously I didn't or I wouldn't be here talkin to you. I was nice about it and so was he. He offered me the choice of any other holster at the 15% discount rate (the only reason I justified buying something from them) and I looked for any other IWB holsters but their selection on IWB sucked really bad. So I told him sorry we couldn't do business and I was out. I don't think I'll deal with them again. Anyway, I thought I'd share my experience.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:11:43 AM EDT
I ordered three pair of Danner boots from them late last year. With this order they were supposed to throw in a Danner tee shirt with each pair of boots. I got the boots promptly. No problems. The shirts are a no show. They never responed to my three e mails about the shirts.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:23:49 AM EDT
The only way to properly get your shit is to go there in person. But that place is on Crenshaw Blvd ( The Hood ). Sorry, no packing heat for KA.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:38:28 AM EDT
Here at work, we've had great luck with botach. Of course, we buy using a PO, and if we don't get the product, we don't mail them a payment. That seems to be the only good way to deal with them.z
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:22:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 1:23:47 PM EDT
I now have a total of 5 transactions with them, 4 of which they screwed up. I'm finished with them.
Top Top