Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 10:19:11 AM EDT
Well it sucked.

I ordered a blade-tech IWB holster for the .45, and now 3 weeks has gone by, no holster, no email, no phone call.

So for Shits and giggles today I go on their live chat thing.

After a 1/2 of waiting for someone to help me.

He asks, "so what order #"

I tell him that's the problem.

The tells me that the holster is out of stock and I should've received an email or a phone call.

Well buddy, obviously I didn't or I wouldn't be here talkin to you.  I was nice about it and so was he.

He offered me the choice of any other holster at the 15% discount rate (the only reason I justified buying something from them) and I looked for any other IWB holsters but their selection on IWB sucked really bad.

So I told him sorry we couldn't do business and I was out. I don't think I'll deal with them again.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my experience.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered three pair of Danner boots from them late last year.
With this order they were supposed to throw in a Danner tee shirt with each pair of boots.
I got the boots promptly. No problems.
The shirts are a no show. They never responed to my three e mails about the shirts.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The only way to properly get your shit is to go there in person.  But that place is on Crenshaw Blvd ( The Hood ).  Sorry, no packing heat for KA.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Here at work, we've had great luck with botach.  Of course, we buy using a PO, and if we don't get the product, we don't mail them a payment.  That seems to be the only good way to deal with them.z
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I now have a total of 5 transactions with them, 4 of which they screwed up. I'm finished with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top