[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:58:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]
They can come after me all they want.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
"Pure surfing or searching for the purpose of initially developing leads was not allowed, even in relation to publicly available information that anyone else is free to access and observe," according to the new policy statement.
View Quote

First let me say good morning to our Fed monitors![img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/badrazz.gif[/img]

Second, how does one get a job doing "Pure surfing"?

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey legs! When they're done with the arabs, and getting bored, guess who the next "terrorists" are gonna be.......
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:10:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey legs! When they're done with the arabs, and getting bored, guess who the next "terrorists" are gonna be.......
View Quote
......I'll bet the  "Hubble like outa space like cameras" will be taking pictures of the [b]BRC[/b][:|]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Bring it on.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#11]
So, in other words, the post-9/11 climate has not influenced the FBI's monitoring of the American public.  Business as usual.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#12]
The climate has influenced their monitoring, at least in how they view those they are monitoring.  Who wants to bet boards like ar15.com and assaultweb are now marked as "Domestic terrorist" sights?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Got nothing to hide. Bring 'em.

Actually;

Dear Federal Investigator,

Please post as you troll the boards. We need more controversy :))

-Sincerely,

Legrue

PS,

What did your agents think of the first BCR? Worth going to again?

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, I do not think the NEW and IMPROVED FBI is all that big a threat to the average AR15.com'er.

You see, The one thing the FBI Agent reading this post knows, Is not only are they hiring 500 new agents and pulling 400 agents off Drug Interdiction to bolster the "War on Terror", But they are also INSTITUTING ABOUT 500 MANDITORY EARLY RETIREMENTS.

Can you say FBI version of, the "Night of the Long Knives". If you are a Liberal, A follower of Freeh or Reno, a Democrat, or just a pencil pushing burocrat, At the FBI, YOUR HISTORY. GONE. KAPUT. FINISHED....Clean out your desk.

I have trouble seeing what the problem is, my fellow AR15.Com'ers. WE'VE WON. The FBI is about to become the most heavily Republican owned agency in the whole history of U.S. Goverment.

And the FeBee Computer Geek reading this board today knows it.

Sure, If you are one of the bad apples, that show up as users on this board, from time to time, Advocating Crazy Stuff, Like Armed Revolution or Taking Over the State of Montana, Or things like that, Sure, Your Fair Game...Hell I hope to god the FBI Is Watching You. But really, Most people on this board are just Joe Average Gun Owner.

Most of us are the "GOOD GUYS", and the agent reading this knows that, unlike in the days of Clinton, Reno and Freeh, THE DAYS OF BEING ABLE TO PROFILE, BASED SIMPLY ON GUN OWNERSHIP ARE OVER, IN THE NEW AND IMPROVED MULLER/ASHCROFT, POST 9-11 FBI.

No, The FBI guy reading this, will have to come up with other profile factors, Lest he be fired by his new REPULICAN supervisors.

And besides, The Poor Guy will probably learn more about Combat Firearms in here, in a week than he learned in his entire time at Quantico.

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#16]
The FBI is replacing their 486s with brand new Dells so look out Osama!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#18]
9 months ago:

"But, but, but, they are only going to use it against non-citizens!"

HAHAHA!

Today:

"But, but, but, I have nothing to hide so it is ok."

HAHAHA!

9 months from now:

"But, but, but, none of my guns are illegal, so I will register them all."

HAHAHA!

The changes, part of the Justice Department's effort to mount a [b]proactive[/b] war on terror
View Quote

pro·ac·tive- Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty; anticipatory

In other words, you are guilty until proven innocent. Gee isn't there a movie coming out called "Minority Report" that deals with this issue?

HAHAHA!

It is funny watching the political party sheeple rationalize this power grab because it was done by something with a (r) after their name.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lets just hope they know 97% of us here
are patriotic Americans who love our country,
and are not trouble makers.
View Quote

That will be WIDE OPEN to interpretation by the feds.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#20]
'it's ok, i don't have anything to hide'

so now the gov't intrusion has gained legitimacy..

great, that's just f**k'n great.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets just hope they know 97% of us here
are patriotic Americans who love our country,
and are not trouble makers.
View Quote

That will be WIDE OPEN to interpretation by the feds.
View Quote

Here I remember when the "Conspiracy Laws" were being enacted.  These laws were just to go after organized crime.
Well, today the conspiracy laws are used against everyone !!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#24]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wave2.gif[/img] Hi FBI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top